Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

Why are LE saying he is local then? That would be very misleading. They are also saying someone will recognize the mannerisms, the walk etc. I.e. will recognize him as he is now, hiding in plain sight. They seemed adamant about it. Even may be in the room or watching nearby. Were they lying?

During the video on the Etter thread, Etter stated, “I can’t hide in plain sight” while he was on the run.
Interesting, considering this phrase was mentioned in the latest Delphi PC by LE.

Has there been a mention of LE getting a SW for his house/vehicles/potential storage areas to search for clothing that might match that shown in the Delphi murders video?

I haven't read anything about a SW but it wouldn't surprise me if they have. They will definitely have their work cut out for them, if so. Someone posted areal maps earlier in the thread and it looks to be a mess. I wonder if anyone in the area has noticed the property cordoned off with crime scene tape.

One thing about PE is he has prior felony convictions so wouldn't his DNA already be in CODIS?
If so then presumably there has been no match at this time. Therefore, why do they need to take his DNA if it is already in the system from prior felonies? Can anyone familiar with this maybe answer for us?

That’s what I keep going back to in my mind and one of my first thoughts after watching it all unfold the day of the stand off and subsequent self inflicted gun shots (2) to the head. He’ committed more than this particular crime.

I said that awhile back. His actions up to that point don't really add up to me as far as suicide. Shoot, he staggered around with the first head wound for what, 5 minutes? Then shot himself AGAIN.

He's dead so cannot be arrested or charged now but accomplices who may have helped him could be.
Sorry, although I was referring to this case, I was generalising when I said ‘arrest him ‘ as I know that PE is deceased but I was merely referring to the process

During the video on the Etter thread, Etter stated, “I can’t hide in plain sight” while he was on the run.
Interesting, considering this phrase was mentioned in the latest Delphi PC by LE.
I think PE was just picked up on those words from the April PC. It appears he followed the Delphi case and it could be nothing more than that. OR, he wanted to rattle a few people by using that phrase before his "exit".

One thing about PE is he has prior felony convictions so wouldn't his DNA already be in CODIS?
If so then presumably there has been no match at this time. Therefore, why do they need to take his DNA if it is already in the system from prior felonies? Can anyone familiar with this maybe answer for us?

Yes it should already be in CODIS but there is different types of DNA that they usually use for this type of situation. I think it depends on which state you live in as well. Over in my area they just take fingerprints for felonies, also depending on offense. I’m sure there is more thorough things to obtain DNA for rapes etc.
IMO

I'm trying to not overstep my own boundaries for decency here.

How in the literal world did he know she had an IUD? Was he trying to impregnate her or something? My skin is crawling. o_O
The strings to it hang down quite low so that you can easily feel them by inserting a finger into the vagina . So if his motive was SA , he would have easily felt them . IMOO

I think PE was just picked up on those words from the April PC. It appears he followed the Delphi case and it could be nothing more than that. OR, he wanted to rattle a few people by using that phrase before his "exit".
I wasn’t sure what to make of it...but it does appear that he followed the Delphi murders.
Too many sickos in this world. MOO

The strings to it hang down quite low so that you can easily feel them by inserting a finger into the vagina . So if his motive was SA , he would have easily felt them . IMOO
I've used iuds for birth control since the late 70's......never ever felt strings, dislodged, or removed one purposely or accidentally. That would take some mighty long tools and good gripping power with an ovulating or menstruating woman. If it was that easy to do why in the world would anyone get one. Moo

Sorry, I posted this question in the wrong forum....so here it is!
Now that a man has committed suicide after being hunted by LE, my obvious question is: Do any members of Libby's family recognize him as one of the people they saw/encountered in the area of the Monon High Bridge on Feb. 13th? edited to add: Do any of the 10-20 students who were at the bridge that day recognize him now that his photo has been released?

Could his or OBG's odd gait, ie the hesitation in his right foot been a result of psychotropic drugs taken for some form of mental illness. (It looked familiar to me a long time ago, but I was hesitant to post.) Tardive dyskinesia is a side effect of antipsychotic medications. These drugs are used to treat schizophrenia and other mental health disorders. TD causes stiff, jerky movements of your face and body that you can't control.

Thanks tresir2012 for taking time to post his offences. The two that I find interesting are the one for false or fictitious registration and the other for displaying incorrect registration number. There were so many cars on the family property that there's no telling where all he's been if he used any of those vehicles.
Completely agree. This guy will definitely have other things in his past. They never caught the I65 guy did they? And there are unsolved missing in the Lafayette area. He has an address in Lafayette near the country club too. He is 56 years old and took a couple of his cases to appeal, unsuccessfully I think but maybe he was trying to keep his DNA out of the system. I mean he should be in CODIS already right? Perhaps a lawyer can look at his felony convictions and see if they are already in the system somewhere, or if not, why not. MOO.

Would this also cause his joint pains he mentions?

Could his or OBG's odd gait, ie the hesitation in his right foot been a result of psychotropic drugs taken for some form of mental illness. (It looked familiar to me a long time ago, but I was hesitant to post.) Tardive dyskinesia is a side effect of antipsychotic medications. These drugs are used to treat schizophrenia and other mental health disorders. TD causes stiff, jerky movements of your face and body that you can't control.

I don't see this guy as the killer, but you never know for sure. And I believe that is the driving force behind LE asking for autopsy and DNA. One, they are apparently doing this with all potential suspects. Two, this guy is dead and they need to eliminate him ASAP, otherwise they end up exhuming a body down the line. If a suspect is finally caught, his attorney could point to this guy as the killer and say LE didn't look hard enough. All about putting doubt in the minds of the jurors.
ITA. Plus I am sure there must be other unsolved crimes. Someone his age just doesn't start committing serious crimes like that. He also had shackles and handcuffs available.

This is totally off topic, but I do feel I need to correct the perception. We leave the strings beyond the cx so that the device is easily removable. It is usually inserted as an outpatient procedure and the device itself is packaged in a tube. Correctly timed no dilation is needed at all.

The fact is could an assailant remove such a device? Yes, if the threads are palpable. I would be amazed if a doctor ever gave a patient a used IUD. Those are disposed of as medical waste.
I suppose they can fall out too?

Posting this article and hoping it answers all questions.

What to Expect If Your IUD Fell Out

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee