IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name does match the yearbook spousal name for the listed 2006 "Divorce Without Children";
Page 2 sees a "Dissolution With Children" as a co-petitioner with LC in 1999; that case doc show ongoing custody issues until 2005.

Interesting that docket 2004's 1JU-04-01487CR (PAY [but no pay to view is actually required to see it]) still shows his payment to the court as being "outstanding".

Also interesting: If you sort the cases by clicking on the "date" tab, it details that he has had quite the interaction with Alaska Court Systems. Records show something each and every year except 2000 and the gap indicated below:

Alaska Court System interactions beginning in 1990
Gap from October 1991 to May 1994
Many and varied from May 1994 to 2005

I suspect he was in Ohio prior to 1990 - building up that new Fake-Paul identity and was probably there under his real name or another false identity and was involved in their court systems too IMO;
Showed up in Alaska in 1990;
Noticeably absent in Alaska Court System for time period when Fake-Paul was known to be active in Indiana
I suspect that he spent the time between Indiana disappearance (Thanksgiving '92 to early '94) in Canada (based upon a pic/commentary from a relative and deduction from his page).

This JC can't seem to stay away from the court system. IMO, the history prior to 1990, whether Ohio or elsewhere, whether under his real name or another, will show involvement in the court system there as well - he's a court magnet!
Did court interactions under the original name cease during the time he was allegedly Paul?

Did court interactions under the original name cease during the time he was allegedly Paul?

Yes, the "Gap Years" - End '91 to May '94 - sees no court interaction between Alaska and JC. Fake-Paul showed up, was employed, married and then disappeared during this gap.

Fake-Paul obtained a SSN in '87, but I wonder if @CyresAres1 can advise us as to when & where that fraudulently obtained SSN was first used??

Between '87 and his appearance in Alaska in '90 where was he? I suspect that he was living under another/different false identity during this time period because he actually applied for the fraud SSN in '87, but Fake-Paul doesn't 'actually' show up 'in person' until the short employment and marriage. JC is also absent from Alaska Courts between '87-90. Who was he and where was he from '87 - '90?

Ok well I don’t know if this has any legs, just researching around and found some interesting connections -

There is a Margaret Coletti from the Bronx that had a son Ronald Coletti. Ronald died in 1982 in a car accident. He was born in 1944 which is a close age match as well. Going off history of fake Paul wondering if there could be any link for another false I’d?
6 Oct 1982, Page 14 - Poughkeepsie Journal at Newspapers.com

upload_2019-7-19_19-22-39.jpeg

Ok well I don’t know if this has any legs, just researching around and found some interesting connections -

There is a Margaret Coletti from the Bronx that had a son Ronald Coletti. Ronald died in 1982 in a car accident. He was born in 1944 which is a close age match as well. Going off history of fake Paul wondering if there could be any link for another false I’d?

View attachment 193996

img

View attachment 193996

Very interesting!! IMO, I think it could have legs. Cyres would have to delve into that one.

I think we perhaps need to look for a 2nd iteration of Ronald Coletti and any social security numbers associated with that birth date. That "mother" name would match with that he accidentally wrote on the marriage licence application and may explain "why". Mixing his two fake identities up. Two false identities with two false mothers and placed the name of his first "false-mom" (MC) onto the marriage application when he should have entered the name of his second "false-mom" (real-Paul's mom).

A fake-Ronald may well have been in Indiana during those "gap" years above and prior.

IMO, his real name actually IS JC as who'd be using a fake identity in High School … and he used same JC name at his reunion.

For whatever reason, he then became perhaps Fake-Ronald and, while Ronald, applied for a new SSN as Fake-Paul in 1987, but did not actually assume living as Paul until 1991ish (based on the employment and marriage). That's 3+ years passing before he can be confirmed to have "lived" under the name Fake-Paul despite having had the SSN assigned to the name. Disappears, then shows up again in Alaska as his real JC self? Marries twice, and then divorces twice in Alaska under real JC name. I'll assume that at least the 2nd marriage also happened in Alaska due to the court records showing him being there pretty much continuously throughout the span of that relationship ...

BUT, as to where marriage number one actually took place ?? --- I'm not so sure. Indiana? Canada?

I say in Canada perhaps?? because there is also a relationship prior to either marriage in Canada in the 1970s with a woman whose name (neither first nor last names) does not match either of the divorce records that resulted in at least 1 daughter as photo on his homepage and it's comments indicate that location, her name and the fact that she is "mom". Did he actually marry her TOO (and first)?? Did he stay long enough in Canada, married to her, to obtain Canadian Citizenship and a Canadian passport? Does he use daughter's addy to keep renewing that Canadian passport to enable his travel? I believe that "mom" is now deceased. I'll go with they resided in Ontario also based upon comments - Northern Ontario and very close to my husband's home town. As daughter and Aunt from that relationship are on his page, he was going by the real JC name during those years.

What changed in the 1980s? I like the idea of the NY and possibility of a connection to organized crime, but I keep going over it in my head and it doesn't seem to fit the circumstances for this guy. A couple reasons why, IMO:

- Utilized real name at High School Reunion;
- Has wife's name (GS) openly displayed on the public site for his High School; yet
- Has his other profile details (besides the fact he's a Vet) locked down in the settings;
- Has a very active and open SM account under JC name;
- that SM account provides location of his residence, dependants name(s), locations, travel details etc etc

I'm not sure that a JC trying to evade a 'family name' criminal connection in NY would then resurface in such a public-viewable manner. I don't think those guys have a statute of limitations on someone they're looking for (if that's what he felt the need to 'escape').

Also discernable from his SM, he has a very long-standing affinity for Latinas. So much so that his trips to Cuba are mentioned often. He has posted in Spanish and seems to understand it as well when others post to him in that language.

IMO, I am wondering if he has any valid passports ( @CyresAres1 ??) in the name of JC, PRH (or now - RColetti) … not US passports, but Canadian ones. Did he manage to pull that off? I ask that because I speculate that he was flying in/out of Cuba from Canada under one of the fake names given that he has been going there while travel to that nation was not allowable under US law. Is that perhaps why he needed a new identity? To allow for "untraceable" travel on a fraudulent passport to/from Cuba to hook up while restrictions were in place? Or, if he did marry "C", was he able to get Canadian citizenship and a Canadian Passport as JC that he now travels under.

Last edited:
Yes, the "Gap Years" - End '91 to May '94 - sees no court interaction between Alaska and JC. Fake-Paul showed up, was employed, married and then disappeared during this gap.

Fake-Paul obtained a SSN in '87, but I wonder if @CyresAres1 can advise us as to when & where that fraudulently obtained SSN was first used??

Between '87 and his appearance in Alaska in '90 where was he? I suspect that he was living under another/different false identity during this time period because he actually applied for the fraud SSN in '87, but Fake-Paul doesn't 'actually' show up 'in person' until the short employment and marriage. JC is also absent from Alaska Courts between '87-90. Who was he and where was he from '87 - '90?
Thank you for this summary re. the years he was not in interactions with court, etc etc. It is indeed difficult to keep track of the timeline of this 'slippery' individual! ;)

I found that Margaret quite a while back, couldn't tie her to Illinois or any other scrap we had -- great job finding the newspaper article!

I know he obtained the ssn in march of 87... with an “Eagletown” address, which is off of SR 32... south of Sheridan in a trailer park. I am confident that ssn would have been used at all jobs in Indiana but can only confirm with existing paperwork from the hospital in which he worked.

View attachment 193996
Interesting!!

Very interesting!! IMO, I think it could have legs. Cyres would have to delve into that one.

I think we perhaps need to look for a 2nd iteration of Ronald Coletti and any social security numbers associated with that birth date. That "mother" name would match with that he accidentally wrote on the marriage licence application and may explain "why". Mixing his two fake identities up. Two false identities with two false mothers and placed the name of his first "false-mom" (MC) onto the marriage application when he should have entered the name of his second "false-mom" (real-Paul's mom).

A fake-Ronald may well have been in Indiana during those "gap" years above and prior.

IMO, his real name actually IS JC as who'd be using a fake identity in High School … and he used same JC name at his reunion.

For whatever reason, he then became perhaps Fake-Ronald and, while Ronald, applied for a new SSN as Fake-Paul in 1987, but did not actually assume living as Paul until 1991ish (based on the employment and marriage). That's 3+ years passing before he can be confirmed to have "lived" under the name Fake-Paul despite having had the SSN assigned to the name. Disappears, then shows up again in Alaska as his real JC self? Marries twice, and then divorces twice in Alaska under real JC name. I'll assume that at least the 2nd marriage also happened in Alaska due to the court records showing him being there pretty much continuously throughout the span of that relationship ...

BUT, as to where marriage number one actually took place ?? --- I'm not so sure. Indiana? Canada?

I say in Canada perhaps?? because there is also a relationship prior to either marriage in Canada in the 1970s with a woman whose name (neither first nor last names) does not match either of the divorce records that resulted in at least 1 daughter as photo on his homepage and it's comments indicate that location, her name and the fact that she is "mom". Did he actually marry her TOO (and first)?? Did he stay long enough in Canada, married to her, to obtain Canadian Citizenship and a Canadian passport? Does he use daughter's addy to keep renewing that Canadian passport to enable his travel? I believe that "mom" is now deceased. I'll go with they resided in Ontario also based upon comments - Northern Ontario and very close to my husband's home town. As daughter and Aunt from that relationship are on his page, he was going by the real JC name during those years.

What changed in the 1980s? I like the idea of the NY and possibility of a connection to organized crime, but I keep going over it in my head and it doesn't seem to fit the circumstances for this guy. A couple reasons why, IMO:

- Has wife's name (GS) openly displayed on the public site for his High School; yet
- Has his other profile details (besides the fact he's a Vet) locked down in the settings;
- that SM account provides location of his residence, dependants name(s), locations, travel details etc etc

I'm not sure that a JC trying to evade a 'family name' criminal connection in NY would then resurface in such a public-viewable manner. I don't think those guys have a statute of limitations on someone they're looking for (if that's what he felt the need to 'escape').

Also discernable from his SM, he has a very long-standing affinity for Latinas. So much so that his trips to Cuba are mentioned often. He has posted in Spanish and seems to understand it as well when others post to him in that language.

IMO, I am wondering if he has any valid passports ( @CyresAres1 ??) in the name of JC, PRH (or now - RColetti) … not US passports, but Canadian ones. Did he manage to pull that off? I ask that because I speculate that he was flying in/out of Cuba from Canada under one of the fake names given that he has been going there while travel to that nation was not allowable under US law. Is that perhaps why he needed a new identity? To allow for "untraceable" travel on a fraudulent passport to/from Cuba to hook up while restrictions were in place? Or, if he did marry "C", was he able to get Canadian citizenship and a Canadian Passport as JC that he now travels under.
You folks are killing this!!! He didn’t receive his passport until a few years ago under JC... my guy who works in that area found it extremely odd.

I found that Margaret quite a while back, couldn't tie her to Illinois or any other scrap we had -- great job finding the newspaper article!
Yes I remember trying to tie something in with her as well, it is interesting it’s the correct (same) spelling as well as the Bronx. Persistence occasionally pays!

Oh now I’m confused with this C person, will have a look into it.
I have tried to find any link with the crime family without much success , so atm it doesn’t seem to be a major factor.

Yes I remember trying to tie something in with her as well, it is interesting it’s the correct (same) spelling as well as the Bronx. Persistence occasionally pays!

Back when I did genealogy a lot, I had a cork board over my desk. Thumbtacked & stickie-notes all over it, but yes, you will pick up on two names spelled differently but if read aloud sound the same,
town names re-appearing, etc.

Sometimes it helped to turn off the lights & read the names & dates with a flashlight!

YMMV JMHO

You folks are killing this!!! He didn’t receive his passport until a few years ago under JC... my guy who works in that area found it extremely odd.

Did he get the US passport shortly after Obama lifted some of the travel restrictions to Cuba perchance? Easier to travel to Cuba from his current place of residence via the US and a US passport than to have to travel to Canada first and travel on a Canadian passport.

How was he getting to Cuba before then??

I'm going to message you; I strongly suggest checking for a Canadian passport issued in the name of JC in the 1970s/early 80s. Also, a JC being granted Canadian Citizenship in the 1970s/early 80s. That would make him a dual US/Canadian Citizen … and Canadian Citizenship can not be revoked. So, he can still be renewing a Canadian Passport at it's expiry to this day. My reasons are incoming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member