IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Discussion in '1990's Missing' started by GuyfromCanada, Feb 13, 2019.

1. annemc2

annemc2 her name is Suzanne Marie Sevakis

Ha! Absolutely brilliant! I love it - thanks!

2. StarrChance

StarrChance Well-Known Member

Any word from the handwriting lab? Are you able to post a small sample for us to compare with the marriage certificate? Trying to be patient....;)

Laughing, Traymar, annemc2 and 5 others like this.
  3. dalsglen

dalsglen Well-Known Member

Still nothing?

Andreee, chaz, Laughing and 2 others like this.
  4. Laughing

Laughing Rarely Speechless

Gone with nary a trace, apparently.

Santa knows, and has Not-Paul on The Naughty List, I'm sure.

Andreee, annemc2, j_in_c and 4 others like this.
  5. dalsglen

dalsglen Well-Known Member

Thank you for the laugh.

6. Laughing

Laughing Rarely Speechless

Dear Santa, please remember while loading your sleigh to bring plenty of information about Not-Paul for Detective @CyresAres1. You know where Not-Paul lives, and you know he was naughty in Indiana! Thanks from all of us at WebSleuths

upload_2019-12-24_7-15-27.jpeg

annemc2, Sweetsbeach, Linskid and 8 others like this.
  7. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

It's been a while since I read this thread. I know the detective was looking into a man in Alaska. Did that lead ever pan out? The man on the right is from Ohio but disappeared from Alaska in 1974. Photo was taken in 1966:
    upload_2020-1-17_22-9-24.png
    His DOB is around 1935. Is that too old to be Fake PRH? Also height is estimated from 5'8 to 6' -- is that too tall? Here is the missing man's thread: AK - AK, Mitchell Joseph Teevan, 38, Nome, approx 1 January 1974

8. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

Gardener, I thought of this too but didn't see much of a resemblance til you posted the side by side.

9. Andreee

Andreee Well-Known Member

I am pretty well convinced that JC on FB is the PRH. The resemblance and high school attended, etc. Of course JMO. Just checked out his most recent posts on his FB and its kinda interesting that he seems to be 'down' due to being without his dog and some relationship not working out, and being alone. Kind of an interesting turn of events if it really is him! Also one of the new posts mentions he was a cook on a ship for years. Interesting info.
    I guess we all be waiting more evidence like the handwriting analysis, etc.?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020 at 3:29 AM
    annemc2, chaz and StarrChance like this.
  10. StarrChance

StarrChance Well-Known Member

Couldn’t have said it better, my thoughts also!

chaz and Andreee like this.
  11. LostOldUserName

LostOldUserName Active Member

I am just seeing this case. I grew up on sw side of Indy and have never heard of this one. So to page 1 I go.

StarrChance, chaz, Andreee and 2 others like this.
  12. Andreee

Thank-you and I know some think the nose is different and other facial features, but I really do think his loss in weight over the years accounts for that, plus aging. I also notice via his FB that he spent time in S.Am. and Cuba at various times, and that people who knew him on FB would remark on 'where are you' type thing. I get the impression he doesn't realize there is this research being done about him, or he may've kept his fb private. Wonder what he would think about all this lol.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020 at 10:58 AM
  13. Andreee

It sure would be nice if we had a clearly set out timeline of fake PRH/JC and all the twists and turns of this case plus all the side by sides pinned to this thread as it is so convoluted. It would be a complicated job to do so lol.

StarrChance and chaz like this.
  14. Andreee

or he was arrogant/confident enough to think he was not detectable
    If that is the case, I think it is possible he had a 'nose job' for whatever reason. Or the change may be due to alot of weight loss and the aging process.

chaz likes this.
  15. Andreee

Same!

chaz likes this.
  16. Andreee

I got caught up in this case again today, as it is below freezing and snowing here in western Canada so having to stay indoors lol. I scrolled through the entire FB page of JC and my impression backed up by his friends comments and his own, plus photos, is that he is a 'rollingstone' who has a kid or two and a past marriage or two but can't be tied down to any one woman. Although, he seems to like younger women for which a few of his pals warn against. He is based in Alaska but makes regular jaunts to Cuba, for some reason. (the cigars & a former steady gf amongst other reasons I guess). But now I just can't seem to reconcile my impression of his personality and lifestyle with the photo of the earlier lookalike photo of fakePH that we have for some reason lol. Like I say, a comparison type timeline of fakePH vs. JC would be great but too much for my head to get around to doing! I sure hope our good detective is able to get the information he needs soon from the lab/handwriting analysis in this new year. What a waiting game! :)

17. LostOldUserName

LostOldUserName Active Member

All caught up! Very interesting to say the least!

chaz, Andreee and StarrChance like this.
  18. chaz

chaz Well-Known Member

Thanks, I can see it again now. Still no news. I'm beginning to get a little bit impatient.:)

19. Owutatangledweb

Owutatangledweb Well-Known Member

I can't recall if this has been said before. I was taking another look at the side by sides.again. Focusing on how they hold their drinks. The pointer finger on both kind of points upward and is more separated when holding the glass and seems to be oddly shorter than the middle finger and the pinky finger kind of curls down. They are BOTH the same and the finger sizes themselves seem the same. But I don't know if most people hold a glass this way anyway. I'm still thrown off by the ears, even with aging.

chaz likes this.