IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please find the attached documents from Miami-Dade. My PDF redaction was not working so I had to do it the old fashioned way. Hopefully I didn't miss anything. Hopefully you have fun with this one. Let me know what you think. I am all healed up and back in action now.

Attachments

• Redacted Groning, Luis.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 78
Please find the attached documents from Miami-Dade. My PDF redaction was not working so I had to do it the old fashioned way. Hopefully I didn't miss anything. Hopefully you have fun with this one. Let me know what you think. I am all healed up and back in action now.
The handwriting is very difficult to read for me.

Was LPG arrested in1987 and in 1990?
Was LPG's birthyear 1952? 40 Years old in 1992?
In the signature of LPG, the capital P looks somewhat similar to the one in PHR signature on the wedding application.

Even the original scans they sent are somewhat hard to read. I believe you are correct though.
I'm not sure what to think of the photo though. The previous one looked more like fake PRH. I think timeline-wise though that the dates fit in with what we know about M's ex. What are your thoughts on this 'prospect'?

The handwriting is very difficult to read for me.

Was LPG arrested in1987 and in 1990?
Was LPG's birthyear 1952? 40 Years old in 1992?
In the signature of LPG, the capital P looks somewhat similar to the one in PHR signature on the wedding application.
I found it difficult to compare the signature to the wedding application. Is there someone who can put the signatures side by side here to make it easier to compare? Also, maybe our detective can get a handwriting expert to compare the two, now that we have something to go by!?

I'm not sure it works like this. I took screenshots.
Now, I think the P in the second one is not a P but a G.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221224-161017_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20221224-161017_Drive.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20221224-161044_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20221224-161044_Drive.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20221224-161644_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221224-161644_Gallery.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 13
I'm not sure it works like this. I took screenshots.
Now, I think the P in the second one is not a P but a G.
Paul Raymond Harrod is who the mystery man claimed to be. So that middle initial on the right is supposed to be an 'R', believe it or not lol. Maybe he was deliberately making his signature illegible for some reason. Either way, I think it would be interesting to get a comparison made by a signature pro. Thanks for the side-by-side, it makes things much easier. I do see some similarities in the writing styles, such as the 'P' in the far left sample and the middle initial 'R' in the far right sample.

Last edited:
Paul Raymond Harrod is who the mystery man claimed to be. So that middle initial on the right is supposed to be an 'R', believe it or not lol. Maybe he was deliberately making his signature illegible for some reason. Either way, I think it would be interesting to get a comparison made by a signature pro. Thanks for the side-by-side, it makes things much easier. I do see some similarities in the writing styles, such as the 'P' in the far left sample and the middle initial 'R' in the far right sample.
Wait a sec. I meant to write I see some similarity in the 'L' in the far left sample and the 'R' in far right sample. ('loopy' wide sweeping)

I will see what I can do with handwriting… may take months of course!
Yes of course, and yes, that would be great. What are your thoughts on the further information you received as to it possibly being fake PRH? What do you think of the additional younger photo, hard to tell, with all the facial hair.

Yes of course, and yes, that would be great. What are your thoughts on the further information you received as to it possibly being fake PRH? What do you think of the additional younger photo, hard to tell, with all the facial hair.

Attachments

• GRONING poss match.jpg
    GRONING poss match.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Side by Side.pdf
    116.5 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online