GUILTY IN - Kegan Anthony Kline, 27, arrested Aug 29, 2020, 30 Counts associated with CSAM

The unsealed court documents reveal that both the prosecutor and Kline’s attorney requested that Kline be temporarily turned over to Indiana State Police custody. Kline’s attorney then filed a request asking for the upcoming pre-trial conference to be delayed due to negotiations being in progress.

https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/ju...s-unsealed-in-anthony_shots-child-*advertiser censored*-case/

The unsealed court documents reveal that both the prosecutor and Kline’s attorney requested that Kline be temporarily turned over to Indiana State Police custody. Kline’s attorney then filed a request asking for the upcoming pre-trial conference to be delayed due to negotiations being in progress.

https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/ju...s-unsealed-in-anthony_shots-child-*advertiser censored*-case/

Updated:

PERU, Ind. — On Wednesday, a Miami County Circuit Court Judge ordered the paperwork to be unsealed in regard to the child *advertiser censored* case opened against Kegan Kline on August of 2020.

The move to unseal the paperwork came in the wake of Kline being briefly taken into Indiana State Police custody on Aug. 19. Kline has since been moved back to Miami County Jail where he remains in custody with a $26,500 cash bond. At this time, no details have been released as to why state troopers briefly took Kline into custody.

There's been some conversation here regarding expectations of KAK's possible sentence, leveraging, and plea deals. First, a quick look around the internet, shows that KAK's sentence most likely would not be so severe that he would implicate his father or himself in murder when it doesn't appear that there is any DNA evidence, or strong circumstantial evidence, of either being involved.
And, of course, it may be known to LE that they are not involved in a murder, but a plea deal should be expected anyway. A plea deal is not just a bargain for the accused. The prosecution is expensive. The state and ISP have to do an awful lot of work to get ready for trial, as does a defense attorney.
That is a lot of resources to tie up for not much return for going to trial.

In my opinion, this defendant was far worse than KAK but (only) got 20 years for catfishing and child *advertiser censored*. I found a number of similar cases with even lower sentences.

Yeah, I have tons of thoughts about all that you mentioned. I agree with all of what you said.

Monetizing- in the interview, I heard them say something about Fiverr. I thought they said Viber at first, but I think its fiverr. I think he wasnt selling graphic design on there. Rather a different type of "design".
Also, the weed of the month club or whatever he said he was doing in Vegas. I heard someone suggest it was more like photos of the month club. All the innocent things I do in life (I have used fiverr and I do a women's lifestyle type subscription box) have been made gross and dirty.

I also thought about the victims. If he had no intention to meet with them, then why were they all local to Indiana? It wouldnt matter if they were in Timbuktu, if you were staying online. Even better to have them far from you, really. Thats why I know he was 100% lying about that. He had all intentions of seeing them in person, even if they were not aware of it.

Hes a huge huge huge lying liar face who lies. Bottom of the barrel human who knows well what he is doing.
Do you think, he is a freelancer or a customer, working with Fiverr?

I did a youtube search for 9/2/2022 ISP USE DRONE WABASH
with results, but I don't believe I'm allowed to directly link it here.
Thanks. So what do you think?

I'm wondering if the crash team guys are the official drone operators. Are they out there to document where evidence was found or are they mapping out the area to determine how far evidence may have drifted in the river?

I wonder if they can program a search area into the drone?

Are they out there to document where evidence was found or are they mapping out the area to determine how far evidence may have drifted in the river?
It looks like both, I'm impressed that this amount of work is being done IF this is to document evidence recovery.
If they find evidence near where a source said it would be, photos, triangulation with survey equipment, and drone document that.
I can't figure if they are trying to show where evidence went into the river, where it landed, where it went, etc. That's not critical, and really impossible to prove that so specifically. And all the going thru the little buckets, it's like there are lots of small items or pieces.
It appears they are finished with that project.

It looks like both, I'm impressed that this amount of work is being done IF this is to document evidence recovery.
If they find evidence near where a source said it would be, photos, triangulation with survey equipment, and drone document that.
I can't figure if they are trying to show where evidence went into the river, where it landed, where it went, etc. That's not critical, and really impossible to prove that so specifically. And all the going thru the little buckets, it's like there are lots of small items or pieces.
It appears they are finished with that project.
It seems like they would have been photographing the evidence as it was found instead of the locations days later. And what about those guys digging in the dirt up on the bank? One would think that after 5+years, we'd start to get a clear picture but it just gets muddier and muddier (at least for me).

Now I'm wondering why it never crossed my mind to listen to Broadcastify.

So the rumor that TK sold the Jeep in June 2017 is just that...a rumor? These photos aren't back dated like the Vegas one, are they?
I had not heard that he had sold the Jeep.
Maybe he sold it to KAK?
I don't have anything solid about those dates.
Maybe we can find out when the Halloween movie was released?

Apparently, that movie came out October19, th 2018.
This, according to IMDB.
So...I feel pretty confident that the Jeep was still in the possession of one or both Klines.

JMO
So the rumor that TK sold the Jeep in June 2017 is just that...a rumor? These photos aren't back dated like the Vegas one, are t

Apparently, that movie came out October19, th 2018.
This, according to IMDB.
So...I feel pretty confident that the Jeep was still in the possession of one or both Klines.

JMO
That's good. Reddit...I hate it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member