IN - Police Detail Horrific Child Abuse Allegations

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by ckwood32, May 6, 2008.

1. KOOL LOOK

KOOL LOOK ~~~Sin is the Cause of all Sorrow~~~For this Gal,

The bruised hands are from the child placing them on the beaten areas while being beaten. Trying to protect from lashes and blunt force trauma. did you see the chewed up nails on the hand all the way up far into the quick? This child waited for beatings, anticipating them as they chewed their nails off in fright.

2. FlowerChild

FlowerChild Peace And Love

Anyone but me find it doubly twisted that the people starving these children were FAT PIGS themselves??? I mean they couldn't feed the children, but they sure weren't missing any meals (or snacks) themselves.

Ugh, waste of good oxygen, IMO. I think they ought to get that delightful, tasteless prison "loaf" and water until they die - we'll see how they like never enjoying another bite of food or drink as long as they live. Oh, and they'll have more room than they gave the children - but a 10x10 box of steel, concrete and bars will seem like a CLOSET after a few years there. People like this don't deserve anything better than their victims had, IMO.

My Opinion

3. PSUfan

PSUfan New Member

They are ugly, fat, inbred looking pigs. I hope they burn in hell.

4. Indy Gal

Indy Gal Former Member

Already did and all I can say is how pizzed I am!!! They all look like freecking crackheads to me....:furious::furious::furious:

5. Salem

Salem Former Member

An update:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/16194812/detail.html

The little girl's bio dad is stepping up to the plate. Let's see if he gets a hit. By my estimate he's looking at a full count - so he better make this swing count.

Darn (I almost cussed). Who are those other 2 people? Thank goodness those sisters got in a fight, it doesn't appear these poor babies could hold out much longer! There just aren't words.........

Salem

6. philamena

philamena Former Member

7. wildTrose

wildTrose New Member

but the bio dad has no job, and seems like a dead beat dad to me..why didnt he work at mcdonalds, or the day labors anything to be able to see his child? I hope he is investigated before they hand her over to him.

8. ckwood32

ckwood32 Active Member

I have to wonder about the Dad myself. Hasn't seen his child since January?? Because of the price of gas and he has no job?? What the hell has he been doing? He's a dead beat. He said he didn't think his child was being abused - but he thought something was "weird". He also said on the news he knew his X was "lazy" but he didn't she abused their child. Sounds like he has been really involved with his child. Looking at those hands makes me want to cry. Did you see the pictures of the inside of the house? It was so sad.

9. DeltaDawn

DeltaDawn Inactive

Those freaks of parents or whatever they call themselves need to be left alone in a room with me and a few of you and some baseball bats of our choice. Between the four of them they look they may have 1/2 a brain if you put all four together.

These people are a waste of space..watch they'll be back on the streets in a few years trying to get the kids back so they can get welfare or something. These types just make my blood boil.

10. tempusfugit

tempusfugit Inactive

Pictures of child's hands made me heartsick, the abuse that was inflicted upon these children is sickening. IMO, it was torture, nothing less. I would like to see these monsters locked up and tortured everyday for the rest of their lives. :furious:

11. Salem

Salem Former Member

I agree about the dad. He needs to be investigated also. However, I would hope that he would step up to the plate and do whatever he can to make sure this baby does not endure anymore pain and to let her know that she is loved.

I'm hoping that maybe he lives close to his parents, a sister, brother, cousin, aunt or someone who would be willing to give him a hand. I have seen men step up to the plate when you wouldn't have thought they would, especially in the case of an overbearing ex. Now that she is in jail and can not interfere, maybe he can do some bonding with the child and grow a backbone, so by the time she gets out, he will have learned to stand on his own two feet and be ready to fight to the bowels of he!@ to ensure she never sees the child again. That's my hope.

And if not that, then that he will allow the little girl to be adopted out to a loving and caring family.

Salem

12. GetSmart

GetSmart Active Member

The picture with the zip ties connected to door really got to me because Those were scratch marks on that door. It is something out of a horror movie, but this was the life of these precious children..our tomorrow!!

13. ckwood32

ckwood32 Active Member

14. Pocono Sleuther

Pocono Sleuther Well-Known Member

I don't understand why we can't either Taximom. Set free a bunch of WSers with these people and WATCH OUT! We are well educated, loving, incredible sleuthers, but when enraged....well it isn't pretty. :furious: Thing is we only want the best for the victims and our version of justice is the best, if you ask me anyway.

15. tempusfugit

tempusfugit Inactive

Ok, how did I miss these pictures that you guys are talking about? where are they? Only pictures I've seen is of childs hands and picture of monsters faces. Oh yeah, and picture of good ole dad.

16. ckwood32

ckwood32 Active Member

Over at the Dreamin'Demon website it says these freaks have myspace accounts - obviously no friends listed on their sites.

17. Salem

Salem Former Member

Well that stinks! I wonder if there are grandparents out there? However, I would NOT allow these children to go to the parents of the two women. No way, no how! Poor babies. I hope there is someone for them!

Salem

18. ckwood32

ckwood32 Active Member

tempusfugit - I saw the pictures of their torture chamber on the local news last night. I'm not sure if they are on the web or not. I'll see if I can find them.

19. ckwood32

ckwood32 Active Member

http://www.wthr.com/
    Ok I'm no good at pasting links - go to WTHR.com under news videos "Kokomo Child Abuse Update" - you can see some good footage of these losers - I think the inside of the house is also on the video.

20. tempusfugit

tempusfugit Inactive

Thanks for clearing that up, I swear I went back read every link looking for those pictures, thought I was loosing it! LOL