GUILTY IN - Ryan Martin, 29, murdered in suspect Talmadge Jasper's home, Lafayette, 23 May 2019

I'm not talking about RM but TJ. In TJ MyCase (see below post I made a day or so ago) it mentions a warrant. I will have to go back and see what it says now, it could have been a mistake.

Replying to my own post for clarity.
It is still shown as warrant for the body of a person.
Is it possible the warrant was in order to get his fingerprints and DNA? It is listed as order signed then order issued for each of those items so that may be the answer for TJ's warrant IMO.

No contact. Phone calls emails, etc. all
possible from jail.

The protective orders would be against them if they were prohibited from contacting him.
@Boxer not sure that is odd. I don't know what to think anymore. But everything I have read and after seeing RM criminal history. Things really seems to be more odd.

@Boxer I'm not sure. Just seems odd all of it. Normally someone doesn't report someone missing when they are just a little late. Was SR upset that RM didn't tell TJ or other they were together? I still keep going back to if she was scared of TJ and got a PO why move so close to him and date his coworker?

MOO I think it is most likely she saw TJ in Ryan's house and called 911 at 8:05am.

Is it possible the warrant was in order to get his fingerprints and DNA? It is listed as order signed then order issued for each of those items so that may be the answer for TJ's warrant IMO.
I bet that is why it says warrent. I'm sure its standard to get those in this kind of case.

@Boxer I'm not sure. Just seems odd all of it. Normally someone doesn't report someone missing when they are just a little late. Was SR upset that RM didn't tell TJ or other they were together? I still keep going back to if she was scared of TJ and got a PO why move so close to him and date his coworker?

RM has lived there for some time, so SR has only moved in recently IMO. TJ may have moved there after SR did, it's difficult to know the exact timings. TJ's address was still listed as Delphi in his September traffic citation.

RM has lived there for some time, so SR has only moved in recently IMO. TJ may have moved there after SR did, it's difficult to know the exact timings. TJ's address was still listed as Delphi in his September traffic citation.
@tresir2012
How do you know RM has lived there for a long time? Are you friends with him or just seen it on court cases

Did SR meet RM through TJ while she and TJ were dating?

I agree, I think it's weird to report someone missing if they're a little late coming home from work.

I think there's more to this (we've not been privy to) that might help pull it all together into something that makes sense. o_O

This?

“Warrant or Writ of Attmnt for the Body of a Person Issued”

Attemnt = Attachment

Maybe someone with legal experience can chime in but that appears to refer to an Arrest Warrant whereby one is held in custody awaiting an appearance before a Judge. However in this particular case TJ was not granted bail.

There’s also a separate Order granted to obtain TJs DNA and fingerprints, indicative of a paper trail similar to all evidence legally obtained IMO.

Last edited:
Did SR meet RM through TJ while she and TJ were dating?

I agree, I think it's weird to report someone missing if they're a little late coming home from work.

I think there's more to this (we've not been privy to) that might help pull it all together into something that makes sense. o_O

MOO true. Though not strange if she saw TJ in RMs house.

From what I have gathered, TJ drove Ryans car to Ryan’s house. SR was alerted by the garage door opening, and his opener would most likely be in his car. I assume he opened the garage door and let himself in that way.
Again, these are all assumptions. I haven’t talked to SR about any of it, I don’t know her like I knew him.
I do know that, despite TJ being who he was in relation to Ryan’s girlfriend, AND fighting with him at work, it says a LOT about both of their caliber of character that Ryan even gave him a ride to begin with, but that is just the type of guy Ryan was, and for TJ to take advantage of that. That doesn’t sound like mental illness or even drugs. That sounds cold and calculated. It sounds straight up evil.

BBM. From an earlier post

If this is accurate, it makes the most sense, IMO

@Hannahxpear
How do you know they fought at work? Did you hear them? O never read anything about TJ driving RM car home other then SR saying she heard him. It seems like there are so many he said she said. I just feel like something is off. Thats my opinion. Ryan having a criminal past makes me wonder. It's not like he was only in trouble for a few things. He has multiple things. Strangulation in front of child, battery in front of a child, drug charges, dealing drugs, dui, residential entry.
Seems odd that RM would date someone his coworker was with? Why move her in if TJ was so violent towards her? <modsnip - blaming someone not named as a POI> It's all such a twist

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hannahxpear
How do you know they fought at work? Did you hear them? O never read anything about TJ driving RM car home other then SR saying she heard him. It seems like there are so many he said she said. I just feel like something is off. Thats my opinion. Ryan having a criminal past makes me wonder. It's not like he was only in trouble for a few things. He has multiple things. Strangulation in front of child, battery in front of a child, drug charges, dealing drugs, dui, residential entry.
Seems odd that RM would date someone his coworker was with? Why move her in if TJ was so violent towards her? Maybe SR has more to do with things then we know. It's all such a twist

MOO no doubt RM was a lawbreaker.
Though to me it looks like was settling down. RM's shady past no doubt will be part of TJs defense.
MOO Right now RM is a victim, man that went into another mans apartment and was murdered.

If SR was truly afraid of TJ and RM was a supportive partner, if TJ was dealing RM could’ve easily reported him to get him busted and arrested and out of SRs life. That leads me to believe it wasn’t TJ who was dealing, if that was involved. Hypothetically then, if RM was the dealer, as he apparently didn’t go home according to SR, then he’d be toting drugs in his vehicle along with possibly driving with his Specialized Driving Permit revoked. That’d be way beyond high risk activity IMO. So I don’t know but other than a mutual binging or using connection, I can’t imagine a logical scenario where either one was actually dealing. Which is why I still can’t get my head around the Protection Order filed by SR, which under normal circumstances would’ve stood between RM and TJ even hanging out together.
RM looks like he has dealing charge. Was he possibly using TJ place to make a deal? Maybe SR noticed he wasnt home and was upset that he was at TJ and SR called saying she seen TJ that way he would be in trouble. Who knows at this point.
State of Indiana vs. Ryan Martin
Case Number 79D06-1108-FD-000231
Court Tippecanoe Superior Court 6
Type FD - Class D Felony
Filed 08/31/2011
Status 04/18/2012 , Decided
Parties to the Case
Show all party details
Defendant Martin, Ryan
State Plaintiff State of Indiana
Charges
Show all charge details
01 08/16/2011 Operating While Intoxicated
02 08/16/2011 Operating While Having a Schedule I or II Controlled Substance in the Body
03 08/16/2011 Possession of Marijuana, Hashish, Hash Oil, Salvia, Synthetic Cannabinoid
04 08/16/2011 Dealing in Marijuana, Hash Oil, Hashish, Salvia, or Synthetic Cannabinoid
05 08/16/2011 Possession of Paraphernalia
Chronological Case Summary
08/31/2011
Converted Event
NOTICE TO APPEAR - INITIAL HEARING Event: INITIAL HEARING - OWI Date: 09/19/2011 Time: 8:00 am Judge: MORRISSEY, JUDGE MICHAEL A Location: SUPERIOR COURT NO.6

09/01/2011
Converted Event
COURT FINDS PROBABLE CAUSE. CLERK DIRECTED TO FORWARD SAID DETERMINATION TO BUREAU OF MOTOR VEHICLES FOR SUSPENSION OF LICENSE. PROBABLE CAUSE DETERMINATION SENT TO BUREAU OF MOTOR VEHICLES.

09/15/2011
Converted Event
State of Indiana file's STATE'S SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY DISCLOSURE. (file marked 09-15-2011)

09/19/2011
Converted Event
Mathew S. Sandy files APPEARANCE, DEFENDANT'S REQUEST FOR PRE-TRIAL DISCLOSURE OF OTHER MISCONDUCT EVIDENCE and MOTION FOR DISCOVERY. (file marked 09-16-2011)

09/19/2011
Converted Event
Comes now MATHEW SCOTT SANDY and enters plea of not guilty on behalf of Defendant, files Appearance as counsel for Defendant and Request for Trial by Jury in this cause. The Court now assigns this matter for the following dates and events: Pre-Trial Conference: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 AT 2:30 pm Trial by Jury: Thursday, November 03, 2011 AT 8:30 am Defendant is ORDERED to appear in person on dates listed above. If Defendant fails to appear in person in Superior Court No. 6 as ORDERED, a warrant shall issue. The Defendant appears and views the Advise of Rights video. So ORDERED this 16th day of September, 2011. Copies to: Defendant, Counsel

09/19/2011
Converted Event
Calendar: INITIAL HEARING - OWI (Event Code: D6IHOWI) (Judge: MICHAEL MORRISSEY) (Time: 08:00:00)

10/12/2011
Converted Event
Calendar: Pre Trial Conference (Event Code: PTC) (Judge: MICHAEL MORRISSEY) (Time: 14:30:00)

10/13/2011
Converted Event
Defendant in person/by counsel acknowledges Trial by Jury.

11/03/2011
Converted Event
The Court, on its own motion, now continues this cause for Jury Trial due to Court Congestion. The Court now reschedules this cause and sets the following dates and events: Pre-Trial Conference on January 04, 2012 at 2:30 p.m. and Jury Trial on January 26, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. The Defendant is ordered to appear in Superior Court No. 6 for said hearings. If Defendant fails to appear, a warrant shall issue. So ORDERED this 3rd day of November, 2011. Copies to: Defendant, Counsel

11/03/2011
Converted Event
Calendar: Jury Trial (Event Code: JT) (Judge: MICHAEL MORRISSEY) (Time: 08:30:00)

01/04/2012
Converted Event
Calendar: Pre Trial Conference (Event Code: PTC) (Judge: MICHAEL MORRISSEY) (Time: 14:30:00)

01/05/2012
Converted Event
DEFENDANT IN PERSON/BY COUNSEL ACKNOWLEDGES TRIAL BY JURY.

01/26/2012
Converted Event
The Court, on its own motion, now continues this cause for Jury Trial due to Court Congestion. The Court now reschedules this cause and sets the following dates and events: Pre-Trial Conference on March 07, 2012 at 2:30 p.m. and Jury Trial on March 29, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. The Defendant is ordered to appear in Superior Court No. 6 for said hearings. If Defendant fails to appear, a warrant shall issue. So ORDERED this 26th day of January, 2012. Copies to: Defendant, Counsel

01/26/2012
Converted Event
Calendar: Jury Trial (Event Code: JT) (Judge: MICHAEL MORRISSEY) (Time: 08:30:00)

03/07/2012
Converted Event

03/07/2012
Converted Event

03/23/2012
Converted Event
GUILTY PLEA Event: Guilty Plea Hearing Date: 04/18/2012 Time: 8:30 am Judge: MORRISSEY, JUDGE MICHAEL A Location: SUPERIOR COURT NO.6

03/23/2012
Converted Event
Comes now Defendant by counsel, Mathew S. Sandy. On motion of Defendant, this cause is assigned for Guilty Plea Hearing on April 18, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. The Defendant is Ordered to appear in Superior Court No. 6 for said hearing. If Defendant fails to appear, a warrant shall issue. So ORDERED this 23rd day of March, 2012. Copies to: Defendant, Counsel

04/18/2012
Converted Event
Comes now the State of Indiana by Jessica Paxson, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, and comes also Defendant in person and by counsel, Mathew S. Sandy. Defendant enters plea of guilty to Count I- Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated (Class C Misdemeanor) and Count III- Possession of Marijuana (Class D Felony). The Court finds a factual basis for plea and enters judgment of conviction on the charge of Count I- Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated (Class C Misdemeanor) and Count III- Possession of Marijuana (Class D Felony). Written plea agreement filed. Written advice of rights filed. The Court accepts plea agreement and imposes a fine of $500.00 and sentences defendant to 60 days on Count I and 545 days on Count III to run concurrent for a total of 545 days in custody of the Indiana Department of Corrections. The Court suspends all of the fine and 150 days of the sentence of imprisonment and places Defendant in Tippecanoe County Community Corrections for a period of 90 days at a level to be determined by the Executive Director of Community Corrections. Defendant is to contact Community Corrections (2800 N. 9th Street Road, Lafayette, Indiana (742-1279) within seven (7) days and begin the first available date. If Defendant is rejected by program for any reason, remaining balance shall be served in custody of the Indiana Department of Corrections. If placed on supervised probation and ordered to serve executed time, you must report to your probation officer if a waiting period will occur before commencement. Should defendant violate a term or condition of Tippecanoe County Community Corrections the Executive Director shall have sole discretion as to alternate placement. Defendant is placed on 365 days supervised probation upon the terms and conditions THAT THE DEFENDANT: A. Maintain good and lawful behavior; B. Not use, consume, or possess alcohol or illegal drugs unless prescribed by a practicing physician. Defendant further shall not consume any products that contain alcohol; C. Not enter any bars, taverns, or liquor stores during period of probation; D. You shall not possess a firearm or other dangerous weapons. Any firearms are to be removed from your possession. If convicted of a felony you must, within three (3) business days, surrender your firearm license to the local State Police Post; E. Attend and satisfactorily complete Court Services alcohol education program. Defendant is to contact agency (117 N. 4th Street, 423-1172) within seven (7) days for orientation and satisfactorily complete evaluation and all recommended counseling within the term of probation. If placed in the CAT program, violations resulting in termination shall result in immediate issuance of an arrest warrant; F. Attend Victim Impact Panel within the term of probation. Defendant to contact Court Secretary in Superior Court No. 6 this date to enroll; G. Waive 4th Amendment right against search and seizure and submit to, pass, and pay for random drug and alcohol screens as requested by Probation Department or Community Corrections, with reasonable suspicion, including but not limited to person and/or property; H. Notify the Court of any change in address; I. Pay Court costs in the sum of $365.50 to the Tippecanoe County Clerk within the term of probation; J. Pay Probation Fee as directed by Tippecanoe County Probation Department; K. SHOW COMPLETION OF ALL TERMS to the Tippecanoe County Probation Department within the term of probation; L. Consecutive to Case No. 79D04-1102-CM-00119; M. If a condition of probation is violated during the probationary period a petition to revoke probation may be filed before the earlier of one year after the termination of probation or 45 days after the State receives notice of the violation; N. State agrees not to file petitions to revoke probation, enter conviction, or set trial based on this conviction in Superior Court Nos. 4, 5 and 6; and O. Defendant shall receive misdemeanor treatment upon the timely and successful completion of terms and the entire length of probation. The Court recommends to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles that the defendant s driving privileges be suspended for a period of 30 days followed by restricted license for a period of 180 days. The Court finds Defendant is entitled to credit for administrative suspension. Pursuant to plea agreement, all remaining counts herein, if any, are dismissed. So ORDERED this 18th day of April, 2012. Copies to: Defendant, Counsel, State, Probation, Court Services, Tippecanoe County Community Corrections, Tippecanoe County Sheriff, INDOC

04/18/2012
Judgment
Judicial Officer:
Morrissey, Michael A
01. Operating While Intoxicated
• Conversion Unknown
04/18/2012
Judgment
Judicial Officer:
Morrissey, Michael A
02. Operating While Having a Schedule I or II Controlled Substance in the Body
• Conversion Unknown
04/18/2012
Judgment
Judicial Officer:
Morrissey, Michael A
03. Possession of Marijuana, Hashish, Hash Oil, Salvia, Synthetic Cannabinoid
• Conversion Unknown
04/18/2012
Judgment
Judicial Officer:
Morrissey, Michael A
04. Dealing in Marijuana, Hash Oil, Hashish, Salvia, or Synthetic Cannabinoid
• Conversion Unknown
04/18/2012
Judgment
Judicial Officer:
Morrissey, Michael A
05. Possession of Paraphernalia
• Conversion Unknown
04/18/2012
Converted Event
Calendar: Guilty Plea Hearing (Event Code: GP) (Judge: MICHAEL MORRISSEY) (Time: 08:30:00)

04/19/2012
Converted Event
COUNTERMEASURES FEE

04/19/2012
Converted Event
BMV FORM SR16 PREPARED CERT IND ABSTRACT OF COURT RECORD Sent on: 04/19/2012 09:38:22.58

04/19/2012
Converted Event
SR17/SR16 SCANNED AND EMAILED TO BMV FOR OWI

04/19/2012
Converted Event
CRIMINAL COURT COSTS

04/19/2012
Converted Event
COURT SERVICES Receipt: 1024951 Date: 06/19/2012 Receipt: 1026799 Date: 06/28/2012

04/19/2012
Converted Event
HIGHWAY WORK ZONE FEE

06/20/2012
Converted Event
COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS FILES REPORT.

07/20/2012
Converted Event
DEFENDANT COMPLETED VIP ON JULY 10, 2012.

Lafayette man killed, found in suspect's apartment

This is from page 1 of the thread. From the article -

"Skyler Renn reported at 8:05 a.m. Thursday that Jasper, her ex-boyfriend, was inside Martin's home at 10 Kenosha Court. Renn had a protective order that barred Jasper from contacting her, according to Lafayette police.

Jasper was not at the house when police arrived, according to police.

During that investigation, Renn told police she had not heard from Martin, her boyfriend, that day and had expected him home from work that morning. Her calls to Martin's phone were going to voicemail, according to a probable cause affidavit.

While police investigated a missing persons report on Martin, they learned that he had been seen in Jasper's apartment earlier that day, according to the affidavit."

RM looks like he has dealing charge. Was he possibly using TJ place to make a deal? Maybe SR noticed he wasnt home and was upset that he was at TJ and SR called saying she seen TJ that way he would be in trouble. Who knows at this point.
State of Indiana vs. Ryan Martin
Case Number 79D06-1108-FD-000231
Court Tippecanoe Superior Court 6
Type FD - Class D Felony
Filed 08/31/2011
Status 04/18/2012 , Decided
Parties to the Case
Show all party details
Defendant Martin, Ryan
State Plaintiff State of Indiana
Charges
Show all charge details
01 08/16/2011 Operating While Intoxicated
02 08/16/2011 Operating While Having a Schedule I or II Controlled Substance in the Body
03 08/16/2011 Possession of Marijuana, Hashish, Hash Oil, Salvia, Synthetic Cannabinoid
04 08/16/2011 Dealing in Marijuana, Hash Oil, Hashish, Salvia, or Synthetic Cannabinoid
05 08/16/2011 Possession of Paraphernalia
Chronological Case Summary
08/31/2011
Converted Event
NOTICE TO APPEAR - INITIAL HEARING Event: INITIAL HEARING - OWI Date: 09/19/2011 Time: 8:00 am Judge: MORRISSEY, JUDGE MICHAEL A Location: SUPERIOR COURT NO.6

09/01/2011
Converted Event
COURT FINDS PROBABLE CAUSE. CLERK DIRECTED TO FORWARD SAID DETERMINATION TO BUREAU OF MOTOR VEHICLES FOR SUSPENSION OF LICENSE. PROBABLE CAUSE DETERMINATION SENT TO BUREAU OF MOTOR VEHICLES.

09/15/2011
Converted Event
State of Indiana file's STATE'S SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY DISCLOSURE. (file marked 09-15-2011)

09/19/2011
Converted Event
Mathew S. Sandy files APPEARANCE, DEFENDANT'S REQUEST FOR PRE-TRIAL DISCLOSURE OF OTHER MISCONDUCT EVIDENCE and MOTION FOR DISCOVERY. (file marked 09-16-2011)

09/19/2011
Converted Event
Comes now MATHEW SCOTT SANDY and enters plea of not guilty on behalf of Defendant, files Appearance as counsel for Defendant and Request for Trial by Jury in this cause. The Court now assigns this matter for the following dates and events: Pre-Trial Conference: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 AT 2:30 pm Trial by Jury: Thursday, November 03, 2011 AT 8:30 am Defendant is ORDERED to appear in person on dates listed above. If Defendant fails to appear in person in Superior Court No. 6 as ORDERED, a warrant shall issue. The Defendant appears and views the Advise of Rights video. So ORDERED this 16th day of September, 2011. Copies to: Defendant, Counsel

09/19/2011
Converted Event
Calendar: INITIAL HEARING - OWI (Event Code: D6IHOWI) (Judge: MICHAEL MORRISSEY) (Time: 08:00:00)

10/12/2011
Converted Event

10/13/2011
Converted Event
Defendant in person/by counsel acknowledges Trial by Jury.

11/03/2011
Converted Event
The Court, on its own motion, now continues this cause for Jury Trial due to Court Congestion. The Court now reschedules this cause and sets the following dates and events: Pre-Trial Conference on January 04, 2012 at 2:30 p.m. and Jury Trial on January 26, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. The Defendant is ordered to appear in Superior Court No. 6 for said hearings. If Defendant fails to appear, a warrant shall issue. So ORDERED this 3rd day of November, 2011. Copies to: Defendant, Counsel

11/03/2011
Converted Event

01/04/2012
Converted Event

01/05/2012
Converted Event

01/26/2012
Converted Event
The Court, on its own motion, now continues this cause for Jury Trial due to Court Congestion. The Court now reschedules this cause and sets the following dates and events: Pre-Trial Conference on March 07, 2012 at 2:30 p.m. and Jury Trial on March 29, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. The Defendant is ordered to appear in Superior Court No. 6 for said hearings. If Defendant fails to appear, a warrant shall issue. So ORDERED this 26th day of January, 2012. Copies to: Defendant, Counsel

01/26/2012
Converted Event

03/07/2012
Converted Event

03/07/2012
Converted Event

03/23/2012
Converted Event
GUILTY PLEA Event: Guilty Plea Hearing Date: 04/18/2012 Time: 8:30 am Judge: MORRISSEY, JUDGE MICHAEL A Location: SUPERIOR COURT NO.6

03/23/2012
Converted Event
Comes now Defendant by counsel, Mathew S. Sandy. On motion of Defendant, this cause is assigned for Guilty Plea Hearing on April 18, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. The Defendant is Ordered to appear in Superior Court No. 6 for said hearing. If Defendant fails to appear, a warrant shall issue. So ORDERED this 23rd day of March, 2012. Copies to: Defendant, Counsel

04/18/2012
Converted Event
Comes now the State of Indiana by Jessica Paxson, Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, and comes also Defendant in person and by counsel, Mathew S. Sandy. Defendant enters plea of guilty to Count I- Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated (Class C Misdemeanor) and Count III- Possession of Marijuana (Class D Felony). The Court finds a factual basis for plea and enters judgment of conviction on the charge of Count I- Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated (Class C Misdemeanor) and Count III- Possession of Marijuana (Class D Felony). Written plea agreement filed. Written advice of rights filed. The Court accepts plea agreement and imposes a fine of $500.00 and sentences defendant to 60 days on Count I and 545 days on Count III to run concurrent for a total of 545 days in custody of the Indiana Department of Corrections. The Court suspends all of the fine and 150 days of the sentence of imprisonment and places Defendant in Tippecanoe County Community Corrections for a period of 90 days at a level to be determined by the Executive Director of Community Corrections. Defendant is to contact Community Corrections (2800 N. 9th Street Road, Lafayette, Indiana (742-1279) within seven (7) days and begin the first available date. If Defendant is rejected by program for any reason, remaining balance shall be served in custody of the Indiana Department of Corrections. If placed on supervised probation and ordered to serve executed time, you must report to your probation officer if a waiting period will occur before commencement. Should defendant violate a term or condition of Tippecanoe County Community Corrections the Executive Director shall have sole discretion as to alternate placement. Defendant is placed on 365 days supervised probation upon the terms and conditions THAT THE DEFENDANT: A. Maintain good and lawful behavior; B. Not use, consume, or possess alcohol or illegal drugs unless prescribed by a practicing physician. Defendant further shall not consume any products that contain alcohol; C. Not enter any bars, taverns, or liquor stores during period of probation; D. You shall not possess a firearm or other dangerous weapons. Any firearms are to be removed from your possession. If convicted of a felony you must, within three (3) business days, surrender your firearm license to the local State Police Post; E. Attend and satisfactorily complete Court Services alcohol education program. Defendant is to contact agency (117 N. 4th Street, 423-1172) within seven (7) days for orientation and satisfactorily complete evaluation and all recommended counseling within the term of probation. If placed in the CAT program, violations resulting in termination shall result in immediate issuance of an arrest warrant; F. Attend Victim Impact Panel within the term of probation. Defendant to contact Court Secretary in Superior Court No. 6 this date to enroll; G. Waive 4th Amendment right against search and seizure and submit to, pass, and pay for random drug and alcohol screens as requested by Probation Department or Community Corrections, with reasonable suspicion, including but not limited to person and/or property; H. Notify the Court of any change in address; I. Pay Court costs in the sum of $365.50 to the Tippecanoe County Clerk within the term of probation; J. Pay Probation Fee as directed by Tippecanoe County Probation Department; K. SHOW COMPLETION OF ALL TERMS to the Tippecanoe County Probation Department within the term of probation; L. Consecutive to Case No. 79D04-1102-CM-00119; M. If a condition of probation is violated during the probationary period a petition to revoke probation may be filed before the earlier of one year after the termination of probation or 45 days after the State receives notice of the violation; N. State agrees not to file petitions to revoke probation, enter conviction, or set trial based on this conviction in Superior Court Nos. 4, 5 and 6; and O. Defendant shall receive misdemeanor treatment upon the timely and successful completion of terms and the entire length of probation. The Court recommends to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles that the defendant s driving privileges be suspended for a period of 30 days followed by restricted license for a period of 180 days. The Court finds Defendant is entitled to credit for administrative suspension. Pursuant to plea agreement, all remaining counts herein, if any, are dismissed. So ORDERED this 18th day of April, 2012. Copies to: Defendant, Counsel, State, Probation, Court Services, Tippecanoe County Community Corrections, Tippecanoe County Sheriff, INDOC

04/18/2012
Judgment
Judicial Officer:
Morrissey, Michael A
01. Operating While Intoxicated
• Conversion Unknown
04/18/2012
Judgment
Judicial Officer:
Morrissey, Michael A
02. Operating While Having a Schedule I or II Controlled Substance in the Body
• Conversion Unknown
04/18/2012
Judgment
Judicial Officer:
Morrissey, Michael A
03. Possession of Marijuana, Hashish, Hash Oil, Salvia, Synthetic Cannabinoid
• Conversion Unknown
04/18/2012
Judgment
Judicial Officer:
Morrissey, Michael A
04. Dealing in Marijuana, Hash Oil, Hashish, Salvia, or Synthetic Cannabinoid
• Conversion Unknown
04/18/2012
Judgment
Judicial Officer:
Morrissey, Michael A
05. Possession of Paraphernalia
• Conversion Unknown
04/18/2012
Converted Event
Calendar: Guilty Plea Hearing (Event Code: GP) (Judge: MICHAEL MORRISSEY) (Time: 08:30:00)

04/19/2012
Converted Event
COUNTERMEASURES FEE

04/19/2012
Converted Event
BMV FORM SR16 PREPARED CERT IND ABSTRACT OF COURT RECORD Sent on: 04/19/2012 09:38:22.58

04/19/2012
Converted Event
SR17/SR16 SCANNED AND EMAILED TO BMV FOR OWI

04/19/2012
Converted Event
CRIMINAL COURT COSTS

04/19/2012
Converted Event
COURT SERVICES Receipt: 1024951 Date: 06/19/2012 Receipt: 1026799 Date: 06/28/2012

04/19/2012
Converted Event
HIGHWAY WORK ZONE FEE

06/20/2012
Converted Event
COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS FILES REPORT.

07/20/2012
Converted Event
DEFENDANT COMPLETED VIP ON JULY 10, 2012.

I suppose anything’s possible. Most times drug dealers are associated with gangs as their supplier which could then add another element.

But I’m totally lacking in any one theory that feels to me as if it fits. RMs murder would make the most sense if he and TJ just happened to cross paths in some bar after a night of drinking and then a vicious fight broke out between the two in a back alley.

After both spent the entire night shift working together, that RM would go into TJs apartment instead of heading home...why is the big question mark. As TJ already had a new girlfriend I’m not convinced jealousy was the motive if SR and TJ had already broken up months ago. Typically the risk for domestic violence diminishes as time passes. My only thought is if RM expected his parole to be revoked during his upcoming hearing on May 28th and he was preparing to spend six months in jail, so he set out to engage in one big bender and TJ was a willing, able and convenient drinking partner, at the onset at least.

According to below, RMs visit to the apartment the following morning was anticipated by TJ the night before.

“When Jasper, 19, went to work the third-shift at Arconic late May 22, he told two women — one of whom is identified in the affidavit as his girlfriend —staying the night at his Pheasant Run Apartment to be gone by 7 a.m. the next morning, according to the affidavit. He told them he would get a ride home from work from Martin.”
How a Lafayette murder suspect planned to kill his ex’s boyfriend, according to an affidavit

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back