GUILTY IN - Salem, Washington Co, BlkMale 5-8, PMI approx 1 week, wooded area near roadway, Apr'22 - Cairo Ammar Jordan *1 guilty* *Mother arrested 2024*

Indiana State Police Sgt. Carey Huls said during a news conference on Friday that a tip led investigators to Arcadia, WHAS-TV reported. Earlier this week, a detective “received information from a concerned citizen ... which started the path to physically locate Dejaune Anderson,” Indiana State Police Sgt. Carey Huls said at a news conference Friday.

“It’s a somber moment,” Huls said during a news conference. “We did know that this day was going to come, but to have it come at this time and to have her in custody, I’m just excited (for the detectives). We’re all very excited, lifted up and buoyed by the fact that she’s behind bars and can be brought back to Indiana so we can continue this trail for justice for Cairo.”

Anderson will be extradited from California to Indiana, WHAS reported.

So @FrostedGlass - any court info on Anderson yet? Case # maybe? I have her charged with murder, neglect of a dependent resulting in death & obstruction of justice. Any additional charges? And she is probably still in California, eh? TIA!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley

So @FrostedGlass - any court info on Anderson yet? Case # maybe? I have her charged with murder, neglect of a dependent resulting in death & obstruction of justice. Any additional charges? And she is probably still in California, eh? TIA!
 Girl Waving Hello Smiley
I don't find her yet in mycase.
In that interview they said she was still in California but I'm not sure what day the interview was done.

Sorry, but no. I have no idea why it would take so long to extradite her.

Okay - it is taken awhile - isn't it! Arrest 3/14 - so actually not that long... - per my notes:
Sgt. Carey Huls of the Indiana State Police said Dejuane Ludie Anderson was taken into custody without incident Thursday, 3/14/24 by the U.S. Marshals Service in California during a Friday news conference. She is currently being held in a Los Angeles Police Dept. facility & could be brought back to Indiana in the coming days, he said. Dejaune Anderson was charged with murder, neglect of a dependent resulting in death & obstruction of justice.

I would not know where to look in L.A. County - as they just say a L.A. police dept facility.

So I guess we wait - will check - oh say - in 2 weeks or so? :D

Okay - it is taken awhile - isn't it! Arrest 3/14 - so actually not that long... - per my notes:
Sgt. Carey Huls of the Indiana State Police said Dejuane Ludie Anderson was taken into custody without incident Thursday, 3/14/24 by the U.S. Marshals Service in California during a Friday news conference. She is currently being held in a Los Angeles Police Dept. facility & could be brought back to Indiana in the coming days, he said. Dejaune Anderson was charged with murder, neglect of a dependent resulting in death & obstruction of justice.

I would not know where to look in L.A. County - as they just say a L.A. police dept facility.

So I guess we wait - will check - oh say - in 2 weeks or so? :D
It seems like if they charged her, it should be in mycase. I've checked by her first and last name, by her middle initial and last name and by her last name only (In case her first name is misspelled); I don't see her anywhere in the site.

Cairo Jordan's mother, Dejaune Anderson, appeared before a judge in southern Indiana on Tuesday.
Anderson's arraignment comes two years after her 5-year-old son was found dead inside a suitcase dumped in rural Washington County.

She is charged with murder, neglect of a dependent resulting in death and obstruction of justice.

Anderson, 38, walked into the courtroom and claimed she was a sovereign citizen and repeatedly denied offers for a court-appointed lawyer.

"I wanna file a motion for self-representation," she said.

Also...

Mother of Cairo Jordan presents different name to Indiana judge, gets bond denied​

Last edited:
Update for her case. Part of the reason I couldn't find it was because I was looking for a murder charge, not an F1
Cameras will be allowed in the courtroom.

Charges​

Show all charge details
0112/01/202135-42-1-1(1): Murder
0212/01/202135-46-1-4(a)(1)/F1: Neglect of a Dependent Resulting in Death but resulting in death AND def. is at
0312/01/202135-44.1-2-2(a)(3)/F6: Obstruction of Justice-Def. alters, damages, or removes any record, document,

Dejaune L Anderson​

Case Number88C01-2210-F1-000833
03/31/2024Warrant or Writ of Attmnt for the Body of a Person Served
04/01/2024Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court
emailed to Kristi Schank @ WAVE3.
Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W
emailed to Anita Wise at WLKY news.
04/01/2024Hearing Scheduling Activity
Initial Hearing scheduled for 04/02/2024 at 1:30 PM.
emailed to WDRB.
04/01/2024Document Filed
Probation Files Risk Assessment
04/01/2024Judicial Notice of Media Request for Cameras in the Court
emailed to Andrew Harp at News and Tribune.
04/01/2024Clerical Mistake Corrected
Event should have been Approval of Media not Judicial Notice of Media.
Emailed to Andrew Harp at News and Tribune.
emailed to Janet McGowan at Court TV.
04/02/2024Initial Hearing
Session: 04/02/2024 1:30 PM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W
Result: Commenced and concluded
04/02/2024Automated ENotice Issued to Parties
Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court ---- 4/1/2024 : Tara Coats Hunt Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court ---- 4/1/2024 : Tara Coats Hunt Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court ---- 4/1/2024 : Tara Coats Hunt Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court ---- 4/1/2024 : Tara Coats Hunt Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court ---- 4/1/2024 : Tara Coats Hunt
04/02/2024Hearing Scheduling Activity
Pretrial Conference scheduled for 04/25/2024 at 9:00 AM.
04/02/2024Hearing Scheduling Activity
Jury Trial scheduled for 08/06/2024 at 8:30 AM.
04/02/2024Indigent Counsel Appointed at Court Expense
04/02/2024Hearing Journal Entry
State appears by TCH & MRC; Def. appears in custody of the WCDC for her initial hearing. Def. read charges rights and penalties. Def. advised the Court she will file an appearance for self representation and requested five (5) to prepare her argument to represent herself. Court grants request. However, the Court determined that a public defender should be pointed until such time that either counsel is hired or she provides evidence to the Court that she is capable of properly representing herself. State requests, when considering bond, that the Court take judicial notice of the PC affidavit, that the defendant was a fugitive for two (2) years and the gravity of the case. Court determines that there will no bond set at this time. Matter set for PTC and Trial.
04/02/2024Omnibus Date
06/15/2024
04/25/2024Pretrial Conference
Session: 04/25/2024 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W
08/06/2024Jury Trial
Session: 08/06/2024 8:30 AM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W

@Niner Interesting filings. Judge is letting the media in.
04/03/2024Appearance Filed
APPEARANCE
For Party: Anderson, Dejaune L
04/03/2024Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court
WSLM.
WTHR.
Salem Leader.
Courier Journal.
04/08/2024Document Filed
Memorandum of Law
Filed By: Anderson, Dejaune L
04/08/2024Motion Filed
Motion for Dismissal
04/08/2024Motion Filed
Motion for Summary Judgement
04/09/2024Administrative Event
Correspondence Received; Summarily denied as she is currently represented by counsel. Pro Se motions shall not be filed and therefore are not accepted.
04/09/2024Motion Filed
Motion for Self- Representation
04/10/2024Order Issued
Order for Psychiatric Evaluation
Noticed: Hunt, Tara Coats
Noticed: Ooley, Alex Michael
04/10/2024Motion Filed
Motion to Vacate Administrative Event
04/10/2024Motion Filed
Motion of Relief Due to Violation of Constitutional Rights
04/10/2024Correspondence to/from Court Filed
Request for Documents
04/10/2024Clerk Administrative Event
Copies of all Pro-se Motions and Pro-se documents filed 4/8,9,10/2024 sent to Defendant via WCDC 4/10/2024 at 1:40pm
04/10/2024Administrative Event
Filings and Correspondence from Ms. Anderson from 04/08/2024 -04/10/2024 have been forwarded to the State and Counsel, AO.
04/11/2024Hearing
Session: 04/11/2024 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W
Comment: Re: Motions/Correspondence
04/11/2024Hearing Scheduling Activity
Hearing scheduled for 04/11/2024 at 9:00 AM.
04/11/2024Hearing Journal Entry
State appears by TCH; Def. appears in custody of the WCDC. Counsel, Alex Ooley also appears. Matter is brought before the Court at the Courts request for a hearing on the filings and correspondence from the defendant. The defendant wishes to proceed pro se and without counsel. The Court reads the Waiver of Attorney to the defendant and requests she sign it, to which she objects. The Court instructs her to prepare her own waiver and the Court will review it. The Court does not release Counsel Alex Ooley but advises the parties that he shall not file anything unless requested to do so by the defendant or consults with the defendant. That at this time the defendant may continue to file motions in her case. The Defendant is advised that the Court, on its own motion, has requested a psychiatric and competency evaluation and that until the report is completed and indicates she is competent it will not rule on any of her filings. The Defendant has consented to the evaluation.
08/06/2024Jury Trial

@Niner Interesting filings. Judge is letting the media in.
04/03/2024Appearance Filed
APPEARANCE
For Party: Anderson, Dejaune L
WSLM.
WTHR.
Salem Leader.
Courier Journal.
04/08/2024Document Filed
Memorandum of Law
04/08/2024Motion Filed
Motion for Dismissal
04/08/2024Motion Filed
Motion for Summary Judgement
04/09/2024Administrative Event
Correspondence Received; Summarily denied as she is currently represented by counsel. Pro Se motions shall not be filed and therefore are not accepted.
04/09/2024Motion Filed
Motion for Self- Representation
04/10/2024Order Issued
Order for Psychiatric Evaluation
04/10/2024Motion Filed
Motion to Vacate Administrative Event
04/10/2024Motion Filed
Motion of Relief Due to Violation of Constitutional Rights
04/10/2024Correspondence to/from Court Filed
Request for Documents
Copies of all Pro-se Motions and Pro-se documents filed 4/8,9,10/2024 sent to Defendant via WCDC 4/10/2024 at 1:40pm
Filings and Correspondence from Ms. Anderson from 04/08/2024 -04/10/2024 have been forwarded to the State and Counsel, AO.
04/11/2024Hearing
Session: 04/11/2024 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W
Comment: Re: Motions/Correspondence
04/11/2024Hearing Scheduling Activity
Hearing scheduled for 04/11/2024 at 9:00 AM.
04/11/2024Hearing Journal Entry
State appears by TCH; Def. appears in custody of the WCDC. Counsel, Alex Ooley also appears. Matter is brought before the Court at the Courts request for a hearing on the filings and correspondence from the defendant. The defendant wishes to proceed pro se and without counsel. The Court reads the Waiver of Attorney to the defendant and requests she sign it, to which she objects. The Court instructs her to prepare her own waiver and the Court will review it. The Court does not release Counsel Alex Ooley but advises the parties that he shall not file anything unless requested to do so by the defendant or consults with the defendant. That at this time the defendant may continue to file motions in her case. The Defendant is advised that the Court, on its own motion, has requested a psychiatric and competency evaluation and that until the report is completed and indicates she is competent it will not rule on any of her filings. The Defendant has consented to the evaluation.
08/06/2024Jury Trial

Thank you for the update.

I wonder if the defendant, Princess Whatzhername, will attempt to file any motions.

Thank you for the update.

I wonder if the defendant, Princess Whatzhername, will attempt to file any motions.
It looks like she has filed some. I don't know what will happen if she continues to refuse to sign the necessary docs.

Thursday, April 25th:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (@ 9am ET) - IN - Cairo Ammar Jordan (5) was found about 7:30pm Saturday night, April 16, 2022 by a mushroom hunter in the heavily wooded area of Washington County off a dead-end road, 80 ft. from a roadway inside a suitcase with a distinctive Las Vegas design on the front & back near the town of New Pekin. May have died within the last week. He was identified on October 26, 2022. He would have turned 6 on 10/23/22. – *DeJaune Ludie Anderson (37/now 38) "mom" has warrant (10/14/22) out for her arrest for neglect of a dependent resulting in death & obstruction of justice. A subsequent murder warrant was issued on 10/25/22. Has not been located as of 4/14/23. Arrested (3/14/24 in L.A. & extradited back to IN. on 3/31/24), charged (3/15/24) & arraigned (4/2/24) with murder, neglect of a dependent resulting in death & obstruction of justice. Held without bond.
Indiana State Police Sgt. Carey Huls said during a news conference on Friday that a tip led investigators to Arcadia, WHAS-TV reported. Earlier this week, a detective “received information from a concerned citizen ... which started the path to physically locate Dejaune Anderson,” Indiana State Police Sgt. Carey Huls said at a news conference Friday.
Trial is set to begin on 8/6/24.
Judge Larry W. Medlock presiding. DA Tara Coats Hunt. Defense attorney Alex Oxley.

Case & court info from 4/19/22 thru 11/14/23 reference post #426 here:
[URL unfurl="false”]https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...adway-apr22-cairo-ammar-jordan.619320/page-22[/URL]

3/14/24 Update: Nearly two years after the body of Cairo was found in a suitcase in Southern Indiana, his mother has been apprehended & arrested in connection with his death, Indiana State Police announced Friday. Sgt. Carey Huls of the Indiana State Police said Dejuane Ludie Anderson was taken into custody without incident Thursday, 3/14/24 by the U.S. Marshals Service in California during a Friday news conference. She is currently being held in a Los Angeles Police Dept. facility & could be brought back to Indiana in the coming days, he said. Dejaune Anderson was charged with murder, neglect of a dependent resulting in death & obstruction of justice. 3/31/24 Docket update: Warrant or Writ of Attachment for the Body of a Person Served. Was extradited back to Indiana.
4/1/24 Docket update: Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court emailed to Kristi Schank @ WAVE3, to Anita Wise at WLKY news by Judge Larry W. Medlock. Initial hearing scheduled on 4/2/24 @ 1:30pm. Approval of media request for cameras in the Court emailed to SDRB. Probation files risk assessment. Judicial Notice of Media Request for Cameras in the Court emailed to Andrew Harp at News & Tribune. Even should have been Approval of Media not Judicial Notice of Media. Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court emailed to Andrew Harp at News & Tribune. Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court emailed to Janet McGowan at Court TV.
4/2/24 Update: Arraignment hearing comes two years after her 5-year-old son was found dead inside a suitcase dumped in rural Washington County. Initial Hearing. Judge Larry W. Medlock presiding. Result: Commenced & concluded Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court: Tara Coats Hunt. Indigent Counsel appointed at Court expense. Hearing Journal Entry. State appears by TCH & MRC; Def. appears in custody of the WCDC for her initial hearing. Def. read charges rights & penalties. Def. advised the Court she will file an appearance for self representation & requested five (5) to prepare her argument to represent herself. Court grants request. However, the Court determined that a public defender should be pointed until such time that either counsel is hired or she provides evidence to the Court that she is capable of properly representing herself. State requests, when considering bond, that the Court take judicial notice of the PC affidavit, that the defendant was a fugitive for two (2) years & the gravity of the case. Court determines that there will no bond set at this time. Matter set for PTC & Trial. Omnibus date 6/15/24. She is charged with murder, neglect of a dependent resulting in death & obstruction of justice. Anderson walked into the courtroom & claimed she was a sovereign citizen & repeatedly denied offers for a court-appointed lawyer. "I wanna file a motion for self-representation," she said. Washington County Judge Larry Medlock warned representing herself doesn't insure she has a good lawyer. He then asked if her decision was because she couldn't afford a lawyer. "It's not that I can't afford a lawyer," she responded. "I understand the nature of my case, and I understand this is my life on the line." She presented a different name to the Judge.
4/3/24 Docket update: Appearance filed for Dejaune L. Anderson-approval of media request for cameras in the court (WSLM, WTHR, Salem Leader & Courier Journal) by Judge Larry W. Medlock. 4/8/24 Docket update: Memorandum of Law filed by Dejaune L. Anderson. Motion for dismissal filed by Anderson. Motion for summary judgement filed by Anderson. 4/9/24: Correspondence received; summarily denied as she is currently represented by Counsel Pro Se motions shall not be filed & therefore are not accepted. Motion for self-representation filed by Anderson. 4/10/24: Order for Psychiatric evaluation by Judge Larry W. Medlock. Noticed to: Tara Coats Hunt, Alex Michael Doley. Motion to vacate Administrative event filed by Anderson. Motion of relief due to violation of constitutional rights filed by Anderson. Request for documents filed by Anderson. Copies of all Pro-se motions & pro-se documents filed on 4/8, 9 & 10/24 sent to defendant via WCD on 4/10/24. Filings & correspondence from Ms. Anderson from 4/8-4/10/24 have been forwarded to the State & Counsel A. Oxley.
4/11/24 Update: Hearing commenced & concluded re motions/correspondence. State appears by TCH; Defendant appears in custody of the WCDC. Counsel, Alex Ooley also appears. Matter is brought before the Court at the Courts request for a hearing on the filings & correspondence from the defendant. The defendant wishes to proceed pro se & without counsel. The Court reads the Waiver of Attorney to the defendant & requests she sign it, to which she objects. The Court instructs her to prepare her own waiver & the Court will review it. The Court does not release Counsel Alex Ooley but advises the parties that he shall not file anything unless requested to do so by the defendant or consults with the defendant. That at this time the defendant may continue to file motions in her case. The Defendant is advised that the Court, on its own motion, has requested a psychiatric & competency evaluation & that until the report is completed & indicates she is competent it will not rule on any of her filings. The Defendant has consented to the evaluation. Next Pretrial Conference scheduled for 4/25/24 @ 9am. Jury Trial scheduled for 8/6/24 at 8:30am.

Thursday, April 25th:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (@ 9am ET) - IN - Cairo Ammar Jordan (5) was found about 7:30pm Saturday night, April 16, 2022 by a mushroom hunter in the heavily wooded area of Washington County off a dead-end road, 80 ft. from a roadway inside a suitcase with a distinctive Las Vegas design on the front & back near the town of New Pekin. May have died within the last week. He was identified on October 26, 2022. He would have turned 6 on 10/23/22. – *DeJaune Ludie Anderson (37/now 38) "mom" has warrant (10/14/22) out for her arrest for neglect of a dependent resulting in death & obstruction of justice. A subsequent murder warrant was issued on 10/25/22. Has not been located as of 4/14/23. Arrested (3/14/24 in L.A. & extradited back to IN. on 3/31/24), charged (3/15/24) & arraigned (4/2/24) with murder, neglect of a dependent resulting in death & obstruction of justice. Held without bond.
Trial is set to begin on 8/6/24.
Judge Larry W. Medlock presiding. DA Tara Coats Hunt. Defense attorney Alex Oxley.

Case & court info from 4/19/22 thru 11/14/23 reference post #426 here:
GUILTY - IN - Salem, Washington Co,...airo Ammar Jordan *1 guilty* *1 still wanted*[/URL]

3/14/24 Update: Nearly two years after the body of Cairo was found in a suitcase in Southern Indiana, his mother has been apprehended & arrested in connection with his death, Indiana State Police announced Friday. Sgt. Carey Huls of the Indiana State Police said Dejuane Ludie Anderson was taken into custody without incident Thursday, 3/14/24 by the U.S. Marshals Service in California during a Friday news conference. She is currently being held in a Los Angeles Police Dept. facility & could be brought back to Indiana in the coming days, he said. Dejaune Anderson was charged with murder, neglect of a dependent resulting in death & obstruction of justice. 3/31/24 Docket update: Warrant or Writ of Attachment for the Body of a Person Served. Was extradited back to Indiana.
4/1/24 Docket update: Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court emailed to Kristi Schank @ WAVE3, to Anita Wise at WLKY news by Judge Larry W. Medlock. Initial hearing scheduled on 4/2/24 @ 1:30pm. Approval of media request for cameras in the Court emailed to SDRB. Probation files risk assessment. Judicial Notice of Media Request for Cameras in the Court emailed to Andrew Harp at News & Tribune. Even should have been Approval of Media not Judicial Notice of Media. Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court emailed to Andrew Harp at News & Tribune. Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court emailed to Janet McGowan at Court TV.
4/2/24 Update: Arraignment hearing comes two years after her 5-year-old son was found dead inside a suitcase dumped in rural Washington County. Initial Hearing. Judge Larry W. Medlock presiding. Result: Commenced & concluded Approval of Media Request for Cameras in the Court: Tara Coats Hunt. Indigent Counsel appointed at Court expense. Hearing Journal Entry. State appears by TCH & MRC; Def. appears in custody of the WCDC for her initial hearing. Def. read charges rights & penalties. Def. advised the Court she will file an appearance for self representation & requested five (5) to prepare her argument to represent herself. Court grants request. However, the Court determined that a public defender should be pointed until such time that either counsel is hired or she provides evidence to the Court that she is capable of properly representing herself. State requests, when considering bond, that the Court take judicial notice of the PC affidavit, that the defendant was a fugitive for two (2) years & the gravity of the case. Court determines that there will no bond set at this time. Matter set for PTC & Trial. Omnibus date 6/15/24. She is charged with murder, neglect of a dependent resulting in death & obstruction of justice. Anderson walked into the courtroom & claimed she was a sovereign citizen & repeatedly denied offers for a court-appointed lawyer. "I wanna file a motion for self-representation," she said. Washington County Judge Larry Medlock warned representing herself doesn't insure she has a good lawyer. He then asked if her decision was because she couldn't afford a lawyer. "It's not that I can't afford a lawyer," she responded. "I understand the nature of my case, and I understand this is my life on the line." She presented a different name to the Judge.
4/3/24 Docket update: Appearance filed for Dejaune L. Anderson-approval of media request for cameras in the court (WSLM, WTHR, Salem Leader & Courier Journal) by Judge Larry W. Medlock. 4/8/24 Docket update: Memorandum of Law filed by Dejaune L. Anderson. Motion for dismissal filed by Anderson. Motion for summary judgement filed by Anderson. 4/9/24: Correspondence received; summarily denied as she is currently represented by Counsel Pro Se motions shall not be filed & therefore are not accepted. Motion for self-representation filed by Anderson. 4/10/24: Order for Psychiatric evaluation by Judge Larry W. Medlock. Noticed to: Tara Coats Hunt, Alex Michael Doley. Motion to vacate Administrative event filed by Anderson. Motion of relief due to violation of constitutional rights filed by Anderson. Request for documents filed by Anderson. Copies of all Pro-se motions & pro-se documents filed on 4/8, 9 & 10/24 sent to defendant via WCD on 4/10/24. Filings & correspondence from Ms. Anderson from 4/8-4/10/24 have been forwarded to the State & Counsel A. Oxley.
4/11/24 Update: Hearing commenced & concluded re motions/correspondence. State appears by TCH; Defendant appears in custody of the WCDC. Counsel, Alex Ooley also appears. Matter is brought before the Court at the Courts request for a hearing on the filings & correspondence from the defendant. The defendant wishes to proceed pro se & without counsel. The Court reads the Waiver of Attorney to the defendant & requests she sign it, to which she objects. The Court instructs her to prepare her own waiver & the Court will review it. The Court does not release Counsel Alex Ooley but advises the parties that he shall not file anything unless requested to do so by the defendant or consults with the defendant. That at this time the defendant may continue to file motions in her case. The Defendant is advised that the Court, on its own motion, has requested a psychiatric & competency evaluation & that until the report is completed & indicates she is competent it will not rule on any of her filings. The Defendant has consented to the evaluation. Next Pretrial Conference scheduled for 4/25/24 @ 9am. Jury Trial scheduled for 8/6/24 at 8:30am.
I'm sorry... I fell down on my job. Here's the update
04/15/2024Order Issued
AMENDED Order for Psychiatric Evaluation
Judicial Officer:
Medlock, Larry W
04/15/2024Administrative Event
Amended Order for Psychiatric Evaluation forwarded to both Doctors.
04/15/2024Clerk Administrative Event
Certified Copies sent to Doctors via First Class Mail
04/16/2024Order Issued
Order from hearing held 04/11/2024
Judicial Officer:
Medlock, Larry W
04/22/2024Correspondence to/from Court Filed
In Re: Filings and Request for Copies. Clerk sent file stamped copies to defendant via WCDC
04/22/2024Motion Filed
Motion to Vacate Amended Order for Psychiatric Evaluation
04/22/2024Motion Filed
Motion to Compel Compliance
04/22/2024Document Filed
Memorandum of Law
In Re: Concerns of Courts
04/22/2024Administrative Event
Correspondence from Defendant received and Forwarded to Counsel and State.
04/22/2024Hearing Scheduling Activity
Pretrial Conference originally scheduled on 04/25/2024 at 9:00 AM was rescheduled to 06/20/2024 at 9:00 AM. Reason: Court's Own Motion.
06/20/2024Pretrial Conference
Session: 04/25/2024 9:00 AM, Rescheduled
Session: 06/20/2024 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W
08/06/2024Jury Trial

I'm sorry... I fell down on my job. Here's the update
04/15/2024Order Issued
AMENDED Order for Psychiatric Evaluation
Judicial Officer:
Medlock, Larry W
04/15/2024Administrative Event
Amended Order for Psychiatric Evaluation forwarded to both Doctors.
04/15/2024Clerk Administrative Event
Certified Copies sent to Doctors via First Class Mail
04/16/2024Order Issued
Order from hearing held 04/11/2024
Judicial Officer:
Medlock, Larry W
In Re: Filings and Request for Copies. Clerk sent file stamped copies to defendant via WCDC
04/22/2024Motion Filed
Motion to Vacate Amended Order for Psychiatric Evaluation
04/22/2024Motion Filed
Motion to Compel Compliance
04/22/2024Document Filed
Memorandum of Law
In Re: Concerns of Courts
04/22/2024Administrative Event
Correspondence from Defendant received and Forwarded to Counsel and State.
04/22/2024Hearing Scheduling Activity
Pretrial Conference originally scheduled on 04/25/2024 at 9:00 AM was rescheduled to 06/20/2024 at 9:00 AM. Reason: Court's Own Motion.
06/20/2024Pretrial Conference
Session: 04/25/2024 9:00 AM, Rescheduled
Session: 06/20/2024 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Medlock, Larry W
08/06/2024Jury Trial

No problem - at least I got to shorten up my notes! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back