GUILTY IN - Salem, Washington Co, BlkMale 5-8, PMI approx 1 week, wooded area near roadway, Apr'22 - Cairo Ammar Jordan *1 guilty* *1 still wanted*

YaYa_521

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
https://www.wcpo.com/news/state/sta...dentified-boy-found-in-southern-indiana-woods
SBM
Apr 17, 2022
  • ... the body of the boy, believed to be between five and eight years old, was found Saturday night by a mushroom hunter in the heavily wooded area of Washington County not far from a roadway.
  • ...may have died within the last week.
  • ...black male, four feet tall, with a slim build and short hair.
I came to see if there was a thread for this little boy yet. How very sad :(

The fact that there are no recent missing children cases to link this to seems to indicate that it was done by a family member who has purposely not reported him missing.

Hopefully someone noticed his absence this Easter ♥

King Walker would be how old? Cause he was 2 when he went missing from Gary IN but am sure what year

King Walker - The Polly Klaas Foundation

Missing Since: July 25, 2015
Date of Birth: 5/11/2013
Sex: Male
Height: 3'
Eyes: Brown
Marks: King's hair is in dreadlocks.
Missing from: Gary, Indiana
Age of Disappearance: 2

King is approx. 8 now. and will be 9 in May.

rbbm.
April 17 2022 by KC Wildmoon
Police Seek Help Identifying Body of Young Boy Found Dead in Rural Indiana – Crime Online
''Indiana State Police are asking for help identifying a young boy found dead in a heavily wooded area in Washington County.
Investigators said a local resident out hunting mushroom found the body at about 7:30 p.m. Saturday evening.
The child is described as between the ages of 5 and 8, Black, about 4 feet tall with a slim build and a short haircut.
Police said they believe the death occurred sometime in the last week, and will release more specific information about time as well as a cause of death after an autopsy has been completed.

Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Matt Busick with the Indiana State Police in Sellersburg at 1-812-248-4374 or 1-800-872-6743''

Indiana Police investigate young boy's death in Washington County | whas11.com
"Nothing's matched up at this point. So we are looking for the public's help in finding out the name of this child, this little boy who deserves answers, he deserves our help," Huls said.
Those who live in the small town about 45 minutes northwest of Louisville Metro are puzzled at the discovery.
"We've had our problems over the years but nothing like this," Robert Frost, a Salem resident said. "It makes you think where's the parents? Wouldn't you miss your kid, where's my child at. At dark we had to be in."
And when it comes to this case in specific, Huls said they're still working to find out what happened as the investigation is just now unfolding.
However, one thing that he does feel somewhat confident about is that he feels someone does know something.
"This is not common at all, that's why somebody knows something. There's somebody out there who can say, this isn't normal, I haven't seen so and so for the past few days or I've had some different answers about where so and so said and this doesn't seem to be matching up so they may have the information we are looking for," Huls said.

To find a dead body in Washington County is rare. For it to be a child, who doesn't match any missing persons reports, that's left officers saying there has to be a missing piece.

"You know, you don't have a child that at this age that just disappears, and nobody says anything about it or knows anything about it," Huls said.
Frost added, "Someone knows something, getting to the bottom of it. When? Who? Where?" .
Those are the questions they'll be asking as they work to bring justice.
Huls said investigators are not releasing information relating to the child’s clothing or the specific area where the body was located.''

"If anyone has information that could help in the identification of this child, please call Detective Matt Busick with the Indiana State Police in Sellersburg at (812) 248-4374 or (800) 872-6743.''

Last edited:
This is a very rural county and not terribly close to either interstate (I-65 or I-69) so I would be surprised if he was dumped from a distant location. But then, leaving a young boy's body in the woods like that- you're not dealing with rational people, are you?

Important to note this article, imo. rbbm.
Advocates Say FBI Missing Children Data Misleading; Does Disservice to Black Juveniles - The Sacramento Observer (sacobserver.com)
"The NCIC data isn’t robust or reliable enough to paint a complete picture of the magnitude of the problem facing missing persons of color, said Natalie Wilson, co-founder of the Black & Missing Foundation.

“We believe the numbers are much higher based on underreporting,” Wilson stated.

She noted that the FBI classified all missing Latino individuals as white despite research revealing that 24 percent classify themselves as Afro-Latino – otherwise identifying as Black.

Further, “immigrants don’t always report their missing because of fear of deportation,” Wilson concluded''

Seen on a local news source a body was found in southern Indiana they believe between the ages of 5-8years old. They believe the child died sometime in the last week. Body was found 7:30 a.m on Saturday by someone hunting mushrooms in a heavily wooded area in Washington county Indiana child is about 4ft tall, slim build, short hair and African American no clothing description was given at this time. Cause of death and a more narrowed time of death is pending. This means the child probably died sometime from the day before Easter on through the week. (I've seen ages be wrong so many times so I'm trying to keep that in mind with the height being something I'm focused on.. and how long it's been which is a pretty short time compared to other unidentified persons.. someone knows something!
ISP seeking public's help after child's body found in rural Washington County

Last edited:
Link, please, required under WS Terms of Service. These remains?

ISP seeking public's help after child's body found in rural Washington County

Police are asking for the public's help to identify the child, or who his parents or guardians may be, Huls said.

Police believe the Black child is between 5 to 8 years old, and is 4 feet tall with a slim build and has a short hair cut.

Consider clicking Report in your post, and asking that a Moderator add the location & whatever identifying information is available to the thread title. This helps match remains to missing people.

jmho ymmv lrr

I hope this child is on LE's radar.

https://blackandmissinginc.com/missing-person-details/?mp_id=4614

Delano Wilson
Case Type: Endangered
DOB: 07/27/2014
Missing Date: 08/27/2014
Age Now: 7
Missing City: Indianapolis
Missing State: IN
Case Number: PD140090575

Race: Black
Complexion: Medium
Height: 1'4"
Weight: 12lbs
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Short
Eye Color: Brown
Glasses or Contacts: None

Circumstances of Disappearance: The INDIANAPOLIS METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT believes DELANO WILSON was likely abducted by an UNKNOWN WHITE MALE accompanied by a HISPANIC FEMALE. They were last seen driving a OLDER MODEL BLUE 2000-2003 FOUR-DOOR FORD TAURUS. The child went missing after a man and woman approached the father, robbed him and pistol-whipped him. When the father regained consciousness, he saw his child being taken away.

Oh, how sad. What he must have gone through.
Thank goodness for the poor person who found him; I hope they are receiving any needed support.
I think LE will not give up, and this little boy will be identified and eventually receive justice.

I just took a quick look through the last few pages of Delano's thread #2, and I don't this this boy will be him because of the alleged circumstances in Delano's case.
However, looking at younger boys who disappeared awhile ago is a good idea. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back