IN - Subway's Jared Fogle - plea deal in federal child *advertiser censored* case, 2015

yes, that is my understanding. The *advertiser censored* images and videos of victims 1- 12 were shared by taylor via text messaging and thumb drives or by accessing taylor's computer. Those images and videos were filmed in taylor's home. The victims range in age as young as 6yo. Two victims were prostitutes and may have been victims 13 & 14. Jmo however, more images and videos were shared with fogel that were obtained via the internet and were not filmed in indiana.

thank you!!!

This whole thing makes me want to vomit. I never thought it would be this bad. These two are disgusting and where are all their helpers? I want them in jail too. :sick:

I guess LE is tracking [or backtracking] the materials to see where they came from? I'm with you, lots of people need to be taken off circulation. I wonder if victims 1-12 have been identified/confirmed safe?

These a-oles, seriously. It is evident that whenever someone watches godicantwriteit has to know these children are not ding this of their own free will. Kidnapped, taken away from the safety of their homes, or even being pimped out by their caregivers. These precious children are victimized so many times. And no one in the chain of degradation gives a fk about it.

http://www.people.com/article/jared-fogle-wife-divorce-child-*advertiser censored*-charges

From the above article:

The father of two is to possess no child *advertiser censored* of any kind and is forbidden from having unsupervised contact with his own children unless approved by his probation officer. He will be required to notify whoever has custody of his children of his conviction.

Supervised visits would be allowed only if the guardian agrees.

BBM I found this very interesting. Does this mean his wife will be able to choose if he sees them again??

From the above article:

The father of two is to possess no child *advertiser censored* of any kind and is forbidden from having unsupervised contact with his own children unless approved by his probation officer. He will be required to notify whoever has custody of his children of his conviction.

Supervised visits would be allowed only if the guardian agrees.

BBM I found this very interesting. Does this mean his wife will be able to choose if he sees them again??

That's what it sounds like to me. And no chance ever of custody.

Not sure this matters in the case because it's a federal case??? Sorry, I don't know how all this works, but just for information sake, below are the New York State laws (Jared traveled to NYC), BBM. The "age of consent" for teens goes out the window, from what I understand, when one partner is significantly older than the other. In other words, teens having sex with teens is not the same as an adult having sex with teens.

Third-degree rape for anyone age 21 or older to have sexual intercourse with someone under age 17

Second-degree rape for anyone age 18 or older to engage in sexual intercourse with someone under age 15. The fact that the offender was less than four years older than the victim at the time of the act is an affirmative defense.

First-degree rape to have sexual intercourse with someone (1) less than age 11 or (2) less than age 13 if the actor is age 18 or older

From: https://www.cga.ct.gov/2003/olrdata/jud/rpt/2003-R-0376.htm

I hope the judge throws the book at him. I hope he is a pariah for the rest of his life.

I hope he is scared crapless in prison. People like this should not even be allowed to breathe the same air. jmo

And I hope he gets his "footlong" every single day of his sentence.

That's what it sounds like to me. And no chance ever of custody.

Good. She needs to run far away and take those children with her, get good counseling and protect herself and those kids. I sincerely hope he managed to leave his own children alone.....

As a celebrity pedophile, I'm sure he'll get plenty of attention in prison. Unless he's in protective custody, his time in prison will be, ahem, "hard".

Can someone explain to me how people like jared are attracted to kids/young teens in the first place?

Is their brain wired differently or something?

If I had to just guess and so this is 100% speculative **** I would say someone molested him as a child and that he self medicated himself through over eating. Once he got his body image and eating under control plus a huge ton of money, it came back with a vengeance.

Apparently I am in the minority here but I don't understand the glee at the idea that JF might be raped in prison.

I can get behind the idea of legally throwing the book at him. Giving him the harshest penalty allowed by law. Heck yeah! Lock him up for the rest of his life, if legally possible. I got no problem with that.

But hoping for, or at the very least condoning, his sexual assault in addition to his legal punishment?

I don't get it.

Even if we think criminals deserve to get back what they gave out to their victims, our legal system isn't based on that concept. Even convicted rapists aren't sentenced to being raped as their lawful punishment.

Championing or even condoning such an act seems to me the equivalent of stating that some rape victims deserve it.

And I don't believe anyone deserves to be a victim of a crime. Not even JF.

Apparently I am in the minority here but I don't understand the glee at the idea that JF might be raped in prison.

I can get behind the idea of legally throwing the book at him. Giving him the harshest penalty allowed by law. Heck yeah! Lock him up for the rest of his life, if legally possible. I got no problem with that.

But hoping for, or at the very least condoning, his sexual assault in addition to his legal punishment?

I don't get it.

Even if we think criminals deserve to get back what they gave out to their victims, our legal system isn't based on that concept. Even convicted rapists aren't sentenced to being raped as their lawful punishment.

Championing or even condoning such an act seems to me the equivalent of stating that some rape victims deserve it.

And I don't believe anyone deserves to be a victim of a crime. Not even JF.

Very well put.

I can answer a little of this.

Yes, there are units in numerous agencies that specialize on these types of crimes.
When our office does the forensic exams, with the equipment we have, it can break many of the images into "known" CP and unknown CP. "Known" means these are images that have already been identified by NCMEC and victim info is often known. Unknown CP means just that, not already identified and further investigation is going to be needed to see if victim info can be determined.

NCMEC is our clearing house for CP. We send our images to them and it can take a few months for them to return info to us.

As I mentioned much earlier on in this thread, we had a local LE partner that our agency trained, that had to ask to be released from his 3-year commitment to us because of nightmares, anxiety, etc...basically, his mental health. Realize, he was a known officer to us before and hand-picked because he IS a great investigator. It just shows it DOES take a special person to be able to focus hour after hour on this type of crime and not have it impact your daily emotions.

A little off track of Jared, but I read a report on one of our exam returns just last week, and it was one of the most disgusting ones I have ever had to read. 5 victims in the images, and we now know 2 were ones the suspect manufactured - meaning, he (or, "allegedly" someone in his house, LOL) videotaped the criminal acts. Ages estimated were 2 years old, and 11 months. :( (The others were ages of 7, 5 and 5, IIRC. Bound, items forced in cavities, etc. When you read articles in the media about CP, you don't normally get the "real picture" of how horrifying those incidents can be.)

Shower time.

Thank you for the comment.

Am I the only person around here that doesn't believe a man attracted to a teenager is a creep? Come on, people, it's evolution. Men are hardwired to be attracted to fully sexually developed, young women. Culturally, we have moved away from 14 year old girls being married to 30 year old men, but that is a very new development in our history. 100 years ago that was common. Were all those people pedophiles? Of course not. Am I saying it is ok nowadays to do it? Of course not. I am just pointing out that being attracted to such young women is a huge part of the reproductive instinct of males. I am sure over 90% of men have such feelings, if not more. Thankfully, most of them keep them in check, though some go "American Beauty" on them.

Leaving aside what the law says, I don't see someone attracted to a 16 year old, fully developed teenager as a pedophile. For me, pedophiles are the one abusing children, that is anyone under 14, kids with no secondary sexual traits developed whose sexuality is impulsive, and not thought out (aka who masturbate in public because it feels goood versus who do it at home with a playbody and lotion).

Yup. He is a creep. No, I do not see a full grown man as hooking up with a teenager as nothing but a creep.

I am retired, and even when I was a teen, we had the term " jail bait." That was having sex with a girl under 18.

What if a 30 year old woman has sex with a 15 year old boy? Creepy.

A person is more than just genitals. Get a rubber doll or jack off. That person is just a vessel. Disgusting to me,

Another thing that chaps my *advertiser censored* is that only NOW he wants to admit that he needs (and is going to receive) therapy and counseling for his jacked up desires. He's acknowledged this sickness and has had all the money in the world to receive treatment for this LONG before he got caught. But guess what?! Now you and I and the rest of society is going to freaking pay for this treatment while he's locked up. That's BS. HE should have to pay for this treatment out of his own funds. As should anyone else who prior to lockup had the funds to fulfill these sick desires.

He knew what he was doing was wrong, and had every opportunity to seek help (even though there is no evidence showing that it's effective) - but he chose instead to use that money to fulfill his desires instead of getting help.

I don't WANT to pay for his treatment - HE should have to pay for it. :banghead:

Am I the only person around here that doesn't believe a man attracted to a teenager is a creep? Come on, people, it's evolution. Men are hardwired to be attracted to fully sexually developed, young women. Culturally, we have moved away from 14 year old girls being married to 30 year old men, but that is a very new development in our history. 100 years ago that was common. Were all those people pedophiles? Of course not. Am I saying it is ok nowadays to do it? Of course not. I am just pointing out that being attracted to such young women is a huge part of the reproductive instinct of males. I am sure over 90% of men have such feelings, if not more. Thankfully, most of them keep them in check, though some go "American Beauty" on them.

Leaving aside what the law says, I don't see someone attracted to a 16 year old, fully developed teenager as a pedophile. For me, pedophiles are the one abusing children, that is anyone under 14, kids with no secondary sexual traits developed whose sexuality is impulsive, and not thought out (aka who masturbate in public because it feels goood versus who do it at home with a playbody and lotion).

I can entertain the concept that people can find just about anything/anyone sexually arousing - but acting on those impulses is where we (as society) have drawn the line.

There are people who find having sex with animals a turn on. And I don't think the AGE of the animal ever comes into play. It's wrong...and you are jacked in the head for even WANTING to do that. BUT...who am I to judge what turns a person on? There are things that some people would consider completely "typical" for the bedroom, while other couples would be disgusted by the thought - but does that make either couple "right"?

What it boils down to, is we as a society have established laws that state that acting on XYZ is against the law. You can sit and fantasize in your own mind to whatever realms your imagination can take you - but when you VIEW actual sexual assaults on a child in any form of media (photos, videos etc.) or perform ACTUAL sexual assaults on a living, breathing human - you've crossed the line into affecting another being and are due some sort of penalty for the behavior.

I guess what I'm saying is that if Joe Schmoe wants to sit around and fantasize about a 12 year old while he gets off that is completely his choice. Or, if he has an ADULT who wants to act like a 12 year old during your sexcapades that's fine by me too! But when you can't get off by your own imagination and step into the realm of viewing actual assaults or raping an ACTUAL 12 year old - then all bets are off. You've now harmed another being in an attempt to fulfill your desires and that is NOT ok.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back