IN - Subway's Jared Fogle - plea deal in federal child *advertiser censored* case, 2015

Thanks, Paulas88.
Aww, poor wittle baby got another beat down in the crow bar motel from hell. Excuse me while I chuckle uncontrollably. [emoji41][emoji1013]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe this was the attack that occurred last year.

I believe this was the attack that occurred last year.

Mister happy, you burst my bubble. Lol
2016 March I believe. I still think he has had at least two losing battles. If so, I'll wait patiently for numeral tres. Good riddance.

Mister happy, you burst my bubble. Lol
2016 March I believe. I still think he has had at least two losing battles. If so, I'll wait patiently for numeral tres. Good riddance.

lol.. Sorry. When I was reading the article I had a deja vu feeling when I saw the name of the attacker.

Our prison system is really backwards. I have a family member whom has been in prison more than out and in their 50's.
He has received a college education for free, has a degree in psychology. (something I could never afford).
He has access to a full gym with all the equipment a normal gym has (again something I can't afford).
His utilities are paid for him, electric, gas and water. His laundry is done for him, and his meals are made for him and his dishes are cleaned for him. Oh and he has cable tv to watch. :mad::mad::mad:
The last time this person went to prison and is still there, is for molestation of a 3 year old little girl. So he's a yet he is treated better than an animal whom would harm a child. I really hate our prison systems.

So I watched a Youtube documentary on the Jared Fogle case, and the extent of it was stated to be much more wide-reaching and methodical than expected.

It almost makes me wonder if there's any potential of other charges to ensure that he doesn't get out in 15 years or less - such as state charges (as opposed to just federal charges) or the possibility of separate incidents or victims than what he was already charged with.

Our prison system is really backwards. I have a family member whom has been in prison more than out and in their 50's.
He has received a college education for free, has a degree in psychology. (something I could never afford).
He has access to a full gym with all the equipment a normal gym has (again something I can't afford).
His utilities are paid for him, electric, gas and water. His laundry is done for him, and his meals are made for him and his dishes are cleaned for him. Oh and he has cable tv to watch. :mad::mad::mad:
The last time this person went to prison and is still there, is for molestation of a 3 year old little girl. So he's a yet he is treated better than an animal whom would harm a child. I really hate our prison systems.
Wow! Texas is horrible. There is no AC in Texas prisons and the heat index averages 110-120 daily.
They even have spells with no running water and sewage.

Screenshot Capture - 2022-08-07 - 23-22-36.png

Last edited:
Good idea for the name of his special, "The Making of a Monster". He won't be cured when he gets out. He will just be more dangerous to children.

Two victims of disgraced Subway sandwich spokesman Jared Fogle are speaking out.

Hannah Parrett and Christian Showalter are the stepdaughters of Russell Taylor — the former executive director of Fogle's charity who was convicted alongside him for child sex crimes involving the sisters.

"He's a monster," Showalter tells PEOPLE of Fogle. "He's just a predator."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back