IN - Suspect accused of firing at Indiana officer's car and home 7/12/16

March Eugene Ratney, according to Department of Correction records, wasn’t due to be released from prison until this past June 6 after serving half of a 12-year sentence following his conviction as a serious violent felon with a weapon. Ten days later, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD) officers were called to an east side address where Ratney’s sister said he had pulled a gun and threatened to kill her.

Investigators now report, and neighbors confirmed, Ratney, on parole, was the man clad in a Black Lives Matter t-shirt and screaming profanities at police, who shot up an IMPD officer’s house not far from his own home early this morning.

The officer and his family were uninjured.

http://fox59.com/2016/07/12/police-man-fires-more-than-a-dozen-shots-into-home-car-of-impd-officer/

This makes me so angry. No doubt he'll be the next "hero" .

I wish people would put the truth out about some of these incidents where white cops kill the Black guy. The truth is coming out about these "victims" and what they were doing and why the cops went after them and what when down, and if I were in their shoes, I would have shot them too. Enough is enough, these cops put their lives on the line EVERY SINGLE DAY. The bad guy, he is just getting caught and if you don't want shot, don't commit a crime, or act in a way that a cop feels the need to kill you so you don't kill him. Every video is a fight, if the person was just standing there, no gun, on confrontation or acting right, we wouldn't have this. The media is also to blame, where is the story behind what these people were doing? the rap sheet and the information they were in a gang? Sorry for the rant, I just see this country in a bad place and I don't like it.

I wish people would put the truth out about some of these incidents where white cops kill the Black guy. The truth is coming out about these "victims" and what they were doing and why the cops went after them and what when down, and if I were in their shoes, I would have shot them too. Enough is enough, these cops put their lives on the line EVERY SINGLE DAY. The bad guy, he is just getting caught and if you don't want shot, don't commit a crime, or act in a way that a cop feels the need to kill you so you don't kill him. Every video is a fight, if the person was just standing there, no gun, on confrontation or acting right, we wouldn't have this. The media is also to blame, where is the story behind what these people were doing? the rap sheet and the information they were in a gang? Sorry for the rant, I just see this country in a bad place and I don't like it.

Thank you, I have been so upset and can not find the right words.You said it well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back