IN - Terry and Darleen Anderson Murder, Mungo, 22 Oct 2005 - #3

The weather was not to bad. One whopper of a storm on Friday night. Just a lack of people. I know my BIL is going to fish next year when we go.

Any news in this case? This thread has been dormant too long.

hugs-
Cubby

Any news in this case? This thread has been dormant too long.

hugs-
Cubby

Hi Cubby and WS friends. Sorry - i've been MIA too long here. I still love WS with my whole heart and everyone here...

Nothing new on Dad's case. It's frustrating and exhausting - so i've been focusing my attention on lifes demands and our DS.

Iron Man was a complete flop. :banghead: Nothing was promoted and hardly anyone showed. :loser:

DH and I are going to promote Iron Man 2011 on our own and see what happends. Maybe work on a cash first, 2nd and 3rd prizes - - might get more pps to fish. I certainly thought the "club' promoted (as did in the past) ~ but totally got a eye openner.

I'm praying everyday and keeping faith for justice..... some days it just does not seem close at all.

Love to all WSr's... :blushing: sorry been MIA...

Rosco <3 <3

Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you Rosco.

Hey Everyone, The trial for Terry Durbin looks like it will begin on October,4th. Would appreciate prayer and support very much. I might also add that anyone who would like to attend the trial is more than welcome to do so. I think it would be great if TD could see the faces of those of you who know exactly the monstor he is.

Hey Everyone, The trial for Terry Durbin looks like it will begin on October,4th. Would appreciate prayer and support very much. I might also add that anyone who would like to attend the trial is more than welcome to do so. I think it would be great if TD could see the faces of those of you who know exactly the monstor he is.

Thank you, Michelle, for keeping us informed. Will you be able to post trial updates here? And can you tell us where the trial is being held?

Rumor has it that "A" is pregnant, again.

Sorry - been super busy. Nothing new on case and no new leads. The Fifth Memorial is planned for 23Oct (sat) at 1:00pm ~ at the graves. Hoping for a better turnout.

Yes DK - ur correct. A third child. :furious: Not at all happy about this info.

Love to all.... Rosco

FifthAnniversary_3_.jpg

Sorry - been super busy. Nothing new on case and no new leads. The Fifth Memorial is planned for 23Oct (sat) at 1:00pm ~ at the graves. Hoping for a better turnout.

Yes DK - ur correct. A third child. :furious: Not at all happy about this info.

Love to all.... Rosco

Thanks for the update, or lack there of. I'm sorry there's been no news or movement. And I'm sorry A is having another child. I do hope the memorial has a good turnout. I wish I could do something to help.

I'd love to see a Websleuths contingent at the memorial for the first time ever. It's the 5th anniversary of the murders, WS should be represented there as a show of support for Rosco and for justice. Wearing WS shirts would be extra cool, since WS has played such a great role in this case, so far.

For the first time ever at the memorial, the first 100 participants will receive a red and black commemorative ribbon of the murders, and 200 bio-degradable red and black balloons will be released at the end.

Red and black are the official colors of murder victims.

If anyone wants to help release the balloons or receive a ribbon...Mongo, Indiana, is very easy to get to, especially if you can get to Chicago. Mongo is about 2.5 hours east of Chicago and you can get there in almost a straight shot via the Indiana/Michigan toll road, which goes from Chicago right past the town, itself. Super easy. And if you wear a WS t-shirt or sweatshirt, all the better!

Please pray that a couple of "VIP's" will attend the memorial. There is a possibility via mutual friends of this happening, so prayers needed. :)

Memorial Service Scheduled For Anderson Murder Anniversary

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

(MONGO) - Thursday will mark the five year anniversary of one of the most brutal crimes ever in LaGrange County. The bodies of Terry and Darleen Anderson were found at their home near Mongo on October 21st, 2005 after they were murdered through blunt force trauma. Despite the efforts of local law enforcement agencies, the F.B.I., the Indiana State Police and the A.T.F., an arrest has not been made in the case. The family has even offered a $20,000 reward but so far the double homicide remains unresolved. To commemorate the tragic anniversary, a memorial service will be held this Saturday afternoon at 1:00pm at the graves of the Andersons in the Mongo Community Cemetery on State Road 3. Terry Anderson's daughter Sherry Musilek will be the guest speaker. For the first time, 200 red and black biodegradable balloons that will have information on the murders will be released. The colors red and black represent murder victims and their families on a national level.

http://www.wlki.com/news.php

Today is the actual 5th anniversary of the murders, I am lighting a candle in their memory. RIP Terry and Darleen, I promise we won't give up the fight for justice for you. Rosco also could use our prayers on this day.

Today is the actual 5th anniversary of the murders, I am lighting a candle in their memory. RIP Terry and Darleen, I promise we won't give up the fight for justice for you. Rosco also could use our prayers on this day.

Dk I thought the 23rd was the anniversary? Am I off or behind on my dates?
Many prayers for Roscoe....I can't believe in this day and age this murder has not been solved....I feel it coming though!
Hang in there Roscoe!
RIP Terry and Darleen

Dk I thought the 23rd was the anniversary? Am I off or behind on my dates?
Many prayers for Roscoe....I can't believe in this day and age this murder has not been solved....I feel it coming though!
Hang in there Roscoe!
RIP Terry and Darleen

Today is the official date of death for Terry and Darleen (although most agree, based on rigor mortis, that they were actually killed the evening before.) The Memorial is always held on the Saturday closest to the murders, so this year that is this Saturday, the 23rd. So the murders were on the 21st, the Memorial the 23rd. :)

Today is the official date of death for Terry and Darleen (although most agree, based on rigor mortis, that they were actually killed the evening before.) The Memorial is always held on the Saturday closest to the murders, so this year that is this Saturday, the 23rd. So the murders were on the 21st, the Memorial the 23rd. :)

Oh my this gave me chills....
5 yrs ago right now who knows what could have been happening.
Poor Roscoe...praying for you and your family. I know you will get answers one day, I just know.
Someone will slip up and say something....someone will talk...
Poor Terry and Darleen...they did NOT deserve this horror they were subjected too....Innocent people sought out for ugly reasons...horrible, just horrible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back