GUILTY IN - Three Children Killed at School Bus Stop, Fulton County, Rochester, 30 Oct 2018 *Arrest*

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
This almost happened to my grandchildren this spring. The school bus was stopped, the kids were crossing the street to it, and a driver coming the other way did not stop. My daughter saw it coming and screamed for the kids to get back. They did, and the car went on its merry way. My daughter got in her car and took off after the driver, who would not stop until my daughter cut in front of her. It was a young teen who didn't care, nor did her father. He was more upset that my daughter forced her to stop.

They went to court and my daughter had sworn statements from several other parents who witnessed what happened, even the bus driver. It all ended with the judge admonishing my daughter not to do anything like forcing the girl to stop. The car who almost hit the kids? The judge told her to be more careful.

From the Link - she hit 4 children

Three children died at the scene. They have been identified as twin 6-year-old boys, Xzavier and Mason Ingle, and their 9-year-old sister, Alivia Stahl.

An 11-year-old boy not related to the siblings, later identified as Maverik Lowe, was airlifted in critical condition to a hospital in Fort Wayne. ISP says Lowe is in surgery for internal injuries and multiple broken bones.

I drive school bus. I cannot tell you how many times people have run my stop arm...with red lights going not to mention a strobe on the top of the bus. About 80% of the time we catch the person. Our cameras typically can get the license number and our local sheriff's department is amazing and always track them down provided we got the identifying info. The fine for running the stop arm in MN is $500. These incidents make me so emotional. Sorrow and rage. My prayers to all these kids' loved ones.

In looking at the long shadows, the early morning sun rays would've been coming in the driver's side window.

It happened around 7:00 am yesterday. It’s 7:40 am now and it is still completely dark here in Central Indiana.

It was completely dark but how could she have missed seeing the flashing lights on the bus?

Where has it been said she left the scene and went to work?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back