GUILTY IN - Tiffanie Adams, 20, pregnant, Sullivan, 5 November 2014

I hope this doesn't turn into another Brittney Wood type of case. Ugh.
Ouch. Good point. I REALLY hate to think this because it's disgusting, but are we sure who the father of the baby is? I would hate to think that the father of her baby is...ick..the step-father.

Ouch. Good point. I REALLY hate to think this because it's disgusting, but are we sure who the father of the baby is? I would hate to think that the father of her baby is...ick..the step-father.

According to Twitter he is not. It is her ex, who she doesn't like. Her current boyfriend said they don't think he has anything to do with it. Many of them (per the Missing page) all suspect the step dad. Say he's a creep.

Who knows. One of the concerning things is the scent was lost, so I would conclude she got in a car, right?

According to the missing page, they are searching today, starting at the dads house.

Is there a dedicated hashtag on Twitter for Tiffanie?

UPDATED: Police Looking For Missing Pregnant Woman
Sullivan Police Sgt.David Story released a statement Wednesday stating that in a continuing effort to find Adams, K-9 search and rescue teams were utilized Wednesday covering the area where her parents reside in Sullivan. "Results from four different canine teams indicated that there was a residual odor present indicative of Miss Adams' presence. Specifically the handlers believe that Miss Adams has been in the area within the last 12- 24 hours," Story said, adding that other law enforcement agencies have assisted in the investigation into Adams' more than week-long disappearance. "Participating agencies include, but are not limited to:The Sullivan City Police, Sullivan County Sheriff's Office, Indiana State Police, Sullivan County Emergency Management, Area 3 Search and Rescue teams, along with volunteers from the community. Local hospitals as well as other Law Enforcement agencies have also been contacted." Police say Adams left her father's house in Sullivan last Tuesday. She was supposed to be going just one block away to her mother's home, but never arrived.

http://www.wbiw.com/local/archive/2014/11/police-looking-for-missing-pregnant-woman.php

Hi, I have not been on here in some time. I saw this on google search looking up info on Tiffanie Adams. I live in Sullivan, IN. I knew Tiffanie when she was a child.

Have to get some things straight on here. Brian is her step father and he is the one everyone thinks is odd/weird. He is a druggie and a drunk. The ex boyfriend says he has had no contact with her since she moved to another town about 40 miles away.

Tiffanie had a hard childhood, both her parents were into drugs. She has lived with other relatives and friends in her high school years because of the problems she had at home.

Some say she left the area because of a few warrants out on her and others believe something bad has happened. No one knows for sure of what happened at this time. I tend to think that her step father does have something to do with this. I have heard rumors of him making her to do some really disgusting things, so he could make some money for his drug habit.

Hi, I have not been on here in some time. I saw this on google search looking up info on Tiffanie Adams. I live in Sullivan, IN. I knew Tiffanie when she was a child.

Have to get some things straight on here. Brian is her step father and he is the one everyone thinks is odd/weird. He is a druggie and a drunk. The ex boyfriend says he has had no contact with her since she moved to another town about 40 miles away.

Tiffanie had a hard childhood, both her parents were into drugs. She has lived with other relatives and friends in her high school years because of the problems she had at home.

Some say she left the area because of a few warrants out on her and others believe something bad has happened. No one knows for sure of what happened at this time. I tend to think that her step father does have something to do with this. I have heard rumors of him making her to do some really disgusting things, so he could make some money for his drug habit.

Thank you. This girl needs prayers...

The step father is making all kinds of false statements on his FB page. I think this girl needs some serious prayers, I don't see a good outcome from this case.

Really worried for this young lady! Doesn't look good. Hoping I am wrong. Praying for her!

Upon first glance (haven't read all the posts or msm yet), shades of Kelsie Schelling...hope this is not the case.

Praying for Tiffianie and her unborn baby.

I hate to even say this, but a baby at 8 months gestation can survive outside the womb. Just as another way to search, maybe clinics, hospitals etc... where someone could have taken a newborn in to get checked?

The Missing page has now gone private. i hope LE will give us an update or MSM so we know what is going on, since we will have no other ways to discuss things.

I go back and forth on what I think happened.

I think did she leave on her own or I think her step dad was involved (based on her Twitter comments, missing page).

I knew her as a child, She was a friend with one of my daughter's friends. She was cute girl with big freckles.

I have not seen her in over ten years. I know she has stayed in a friends parents home and a relatives home here in Sullivan. She did not have a normal upbringing.[modsnip]

The more her step father blabbers his mouth, the more I believe he may have harmed her. I find it hard to believe that she just took off. She did not have any extra clothing or did she even pick up her check from her employer.

She is only twenty years old. Her friends do not have the money or the means to just leave the area. I really don't believe she would do this to her friend and some family members. I am beginning to think something terrible has happened to her.

For those who want to see what is happening on Facebook, just join the group. I am sure they will allow you in, just say you are interested in helping.

Ugh, where is Tiffanie??? It's so cold outside :(

:bump:

Just bumping this. I keep thinking about Tiffanie. Any news at all? I was keeping up on things on Facebook, then her missing page was made a closed group, so I don't know if any progress has been made. ( I still don't understand having a closed page. Don't you want as many people as possible to hear about your missing family member/friend? I personally think when that happens it is just because the page is more of a gossip fest than anything, but hey, guess I could be wrong). :(

Other than a picture from the local paper taken at a vigil, there is no news. Locals claim to have seen her on the fb group page, but nothing released from LE that I could find. The local media has not reported on her in a week or so.

10787809_864866206886776_1143316037_n.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back