THE TOPIC TONIGHT IS MOLLIE TIBBETTS CALL 713-955-0606 TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION LIVE AT 8:00 PM EASTERN
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE

In your opinion are West Mesa & LI murders related?

Discussion in 'Long Island Serial Killer' started by mayankoza, May 20, 2014.

1. mayankoza

mayankoza New Member

2. giagreen

giagreen New Member

I personally don't. But now the GB4 and AC4 are whole different story and I am starting to believe they are the same guy possibly.

3. tillietuesday

tillietuesday New Member

4. CriminalMinds

CriminalMinds New Member

nope.....

5. Theforeigner

Theforeigner Active Member

No, I don't think there is any connection.

6. To Kill a Mockingbird

To Kill a Mockingbird Karma Will Get LISK!!!

Never thought there was a connection.

7. Fireweed

Fireweed New Member

West Mesa victims were mainly Hispanic, which would not fit the LISK preference.

I still think, though, that LISK is still out there and has moved on to different hunting grounds, and since his victims are "just" prostitutes, no one will care that women are missing until someone finds a body.

8. LindsayLohan6

LindsayLohan6 Former Member

The West Mesa killing were suggested as being connected to the State Fair. I'm not opposed to a possible connection as a certain Oak Beach Doctor...not Dr Hacket...shows a New Mexico address..this DR was Inspector's first suspect because of the burlap hanging in his house...do yall remmeber

9. deedee21

deedee21 Well-Known Member

The killer called Amanda. I wonder what kind of accent he has. NYC accent is unmistakable.

10. deedee21

deedee21 Well-Known Member

I feel like LE is inadvertantly protecting a killer by not releasing his voice. More people could die as a result of this.

11. Montjoy

Montjoy Inactive

No connection. Why suggest that there is one? I don't get it.

12. LindsayLohan6

There could be a connection. The fact that the AC murders took place over a month shows that if the SK was staying in AC that whole time then he could be traveling and spending a month here a month there...could be driving anywhere all over the US including NM...plus a certain DR from OAK BEACH moved right after the gilgo4 so it could be a connection...you can;t say there's not a connection until you prove it!

13. Montjoy

Montjoy Inactive

Likewise, you can't say that there *is* a connection until you prove it.

For instance, I've seen Israel Keyes suggested as a suspect in crimes that have already been solved (e.g., the Neff murder). It's just that he's the sort of bogeyman that some folks like to stand behind and accuse of crimes, regardless of the evidence.

The standard isn't about what cannot be disproved (or else we could blame everything on UFOs, insofar as that can't be disproved) -- the standard is about what can we prove, positively.

14. CriminalMinds

CriminalMinds New Member

....seems 99% likely that the main poi Montoya was the sk.....1% possible on another dude with the initials (ironically) of JB, who was never officially named as a poi--and oddly of all things, found in one of the graves was a piece of plastic id tag from a tree tag that was purchased at a nursery where that JB used to buy a lot of stuff as a landscaper...yikes

15. LindsayLohan6

good points CM...but there's still the issue of the phone calls claiming to be the SK

16. CriminalMinds

CriminalMinds New Member

and oddly enough he sounds like an......older drunk, white, west new yorker....

17. CriminalMinds

CriminalMinds New Member

I wonder why Amanda has never commented on the West Mesa recording...I would imagine she would IMMEDIATELY recognize it as yes or no to being a match....can't imagine she would ever forget the voice....