Found Deceased IN - Zakkary Donald Bartell, Adult, Hebron, Lake County, 9 April 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by doodles1211, Apr 17, 2019.

1. doodles1211

doodles1211 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

In Lake County, the Sheriff’s Office is seeking help from the public regarding a missing person. Zakkary Donald Bartell was last seen at a residence in the Apple Valley Subdivision in Hebron on Tuesday, April 9th.

Bartell is 6’00 tall and weighs about 165 pounds. The Sheriff’s Office reports family was unable to provide accurate clothing description.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Komisarcik at (219) 755-3346.

Lake County Detectives Seek Information on Missing Person

2. TatianaBarbie

TatianaBarbie Well-Known Member

inmyhumbleopinion and Kellynnw10 like this.
  3. TatianaBarbie

4. Kellynnw10

Kellynnw10 Member

Zakk is only 23. Was last seen in the Apple Valley Estates in Hebron Indiana. He has been missing since April 10th. His face is plastered all over Facebook and police are involved. There have been no sightings and no activity on his phone since he has been missing. He is my cousin and my heart is breaking that he has not been found.

5. Kellynnw10

Kellynnw10 Member

6. Kellynnw10

Kellynnw10 Member

He was also wearing a possible red Marilyn Monroe T-shirt. No coat, no id, no money, no car. Phone goes straight to voicemail. His Facebook messages have not been read.

7. TatianaBarbie

Do you or the family have any thoughts about where Zakkary might be?

inmyhumbleopinion likes this.
  8. Kellynnw10

Kellynnw10 Member

I think he has to be in that area due to no car and possibly leaving on foot. The detectives are saying either suicide or foul play because he has not been found yet. But they have looked in a Crown Point also and pretty much all of North West Indiana.

9. TatianaBarbie

I feel so sorry for the anguish you and the rest of Zakkary's family are experiencing. It sounds like the Lake County Sheriff's office is taking this seriously. Ask the detective on the case to enter Zakkary's name on the NamUs national database of missing persons (The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)). If he is entered in NamUs, law enforcement from other counties and states will have access to Zakkary's information.

Is there a Find Zakkary Bartell Facebook page yet?

ETA capitalization of Zakkary's name!

10. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Following this thread!
    What a handsome young man... I’m wondering if he has friends or loved ones in other counties or states? I don’t own a car but I know if I needed to blow off some steam or take a break that I’d get out of my city and that wouldn’t be too hard, after day 1 or 2 he could have been many miles away.
    I believe honestly that if this had been suicide, he would have been found by now...
    Thank you Kelly for being here and helping get the word out- stay strong! We’re here for you.

11. Ran1222

Ran1222 New Member

My brother in law...aside of what's read and what's known, he is loved immensely and dearly missed...someone somewhere knows something...do you see how much hes loved, hes the focal point in just this one pic...please we deserve answers

Attached Files:

12. Ran1222

Ran1222 New Member

Attached Files:

13. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

What a beautiful family! My heart is with you guys. And thanks for being here! If there are any updates please keep us posted <3

14. Ran1222

Ran1222 New Member

Thank you

TatianaBarbie and Kellynnw10 like this.
  15. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

Ran 1222 - I'm from Indiana, but married a Chicago resident and live here. I am sharing his missing information with a wide group of Hoosiers I talk to on social media and know off of social media. Spreading the word that he is found safely and soon. I'm an author and have a couple of book signings coming up in Indiana (my editor lives in Valpo). If you are OK with me sharing his info there let me know. I never do it without family permission.

16. Ran1222

Ran1222 New Member

Please do! The more his face gets out there hopefully someone isnprompt3d to give details! Thank you.

17. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

I will, and only IF you have time check your private message for details.

18. Kellynnw10

Kellynnw10 Member

Getting his face out there is one of the only things we can do. No one is giving up hope and praying he is found safe. Thank you all for your sharing.

19. Kellynnw10

Kellynnw10 Member

We can only pray and keep hope that he IS somewhere. We do have family in other states and his photo has been shared all the way from here in Florida to Texas to California and in between. Just hoping someone somewhere has spotted him. His Facebook pages have been inactive and still no activity from his phone. Thank you so much for all your kind words.

20. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Bump!
    Any updates?

AzPistonsGirl and TatianaBarbie like this.