Indecent Exposure Charges

I know on an iPhone you can wipe it if you are selling it so the phone is like brand new. You can also wipe PCs with programs that virtually clean hard drives. I think both of these methods of a lot more to getting rid if data vs just deleting. Wonder what kind of phones they had?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges."

Somehow, I have always believed that in a sick twisted way, they had Heather with them either dead or alive at the time when they did the IE episodes. I think we are all going to be shocked when all of the evidence comes out at the trial.

"Elder said during initial interviews with police, the Moorers admitted to going to different areas of the Myrtle Beach area in the early morning hours of Dec. 18 after Elvis’ disappearance to have sexual relations. Those incidents led to the indecent exposure charges."

Somehow, I have always believed that in a sick twisted way, they had Heather with them either dead or alive at the time when they did the IE episodes. I think we are all going to be shocked when all of the evidence comes out at the trial.

I hadn't thought about that but you could be right. :eek:
But but if Heather was with them...shudder.....why would they have sent those pics to heathers cell?

I hadn't thought about that but you could be right. :eek:
But but if Heather was with them...shudder.....why would they have sent those pics to heathers cell?

That is what I can`t understand. They said that the Ms admitted that the IE incidents happened after HEs disappearance on the morning of the 18th.

Elder said that the IEs happened AFTER HEs disappearance on the 18th. I can`t understand when the IE photos were sent to HE. I do know that it was reported that TM had sent pictures to HE of herself about the same time she supposedly sent some pictures to a young man on a Disney Social Media site.

http://www.lakewyliepilot.com/2014/03/19/2345728/testimony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html

Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.

Truslow said police charged the couple because they had "marital relations" in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.

The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. "Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period."

BBM: Of note, IIRC there was discussion here on WS on whether or not Heather was fearful of Tammy and according to Elder, yes she was.

http://www.lakewyliepilot.com/2014/03/19/2345728/testimony-weaves-tale-of-lives.html

Horry County police first charged the couple with obstruction of justice and two counts each with indecent exposure when they were taken into custody at their home last month. The indecent exposure arrest warrants accuse the Moorers of exposing themselves in public between Dec. 17 and Dec. 18 at 1325 Celebrity Circle and in Conway at Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle, respectively.

Truslow said police charged the couple because they had "marital relations" in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.

The acts were a culmination of revenge toward Elvis, Elder said. "Heather was in fact fearful of Tammy during this time period."

BBM: Of note, IIRC there was discussion here on WS on whether or not Heather was fearful of Tammy and according to Elder, yes she was.

YOU are genius!
I've read that many times and overlooked what it actually said!

bbm

" police arrested the couple because they had "marital relations" in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant.

Having sex in the vehicle was irrelevant UNTIL TM sent the pics to HE to harass her.

YOU are genius!
I've read that many times and overlooked what it actually said!

bbm

" police arrested the couple because they had "marital relations" in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant.

Having sex in the vehicle was irrelevant UNTIL TM sent the pics to HE to harass her.

All I can think about is how truly sick that is. I can think of a lot of ways of getting back at someone but that would be the last thing in the world I would have done.

It shows a truly sick mind IMO.

It is so self degrading. I am now wondering if after she sent those nasty self *advertiser censored* shots that maybe she at first did not even think about that once Heather had control of those pics that Heather could also then post those on social media. Not that she ever would but Maybe once it dawned on TM that TM really messed up that she wanted to get Heathers phone and destroy it.

The phone went dead immediately after the M car arrives at PTL. Maybe TM rage went into full swing to destroy Heathers phone and in the process destroy Heather too. It makes me want to search that river for that phone more. I really think they pitched it right in the river as far as they could throw it.

All I can think about is how truly sick that is. I can think of a lot of ways of getting back at someone but that would be the last thing in the world I would have done.

It is so self degrading. I am now wondering if after she sent those nasty self *advertiser censored* shots that maybe she at first did not even think about that once Heather had control of those pics that Heather could also then post those on social media. Not that she ever would but Maybe once it dawned on TM that TM really messed up that she wanted to get Heathers phone and destroy it.

The phone went dead immediately after the M car arrives at PTL. Maybe TM rage went into full swing to destroy Heathers phone and in the process destroy Heather too. It makes me want to search that river for that phone more. I really think they pitched it right in the river as far as they could throw it.

Like you said taking and sending those pictures showed sickness...an evil, creepy sickness.
During trial we may learn that TM's sickness went beyond even that.

Tammy wanted to shock and demean Heather at any expense. Tammy was so determined imoo to hurt HE that she didn't think about repercussions of taking the photos. Not even the possibility that 'younger family members' could one day see the pics. ugh

The cell phone....I hope it will be found. My gut tells me that cell is right there at ptl.

I wonder if there's any chance Tammy was trying to get pregnant again....I know that seems far fetched. The thought was planted in my mind because of an non-credible comment I saw posted somewhere referring to this. Given her age..I don't know, but it might explain some things.

Like you said taking and sending those pictures showed sickness...an evil, creepy sickness.
During trial we may learn that TM's sickness went beyond even that.

Tammy wanted to shock and demean Heather at any expense. Tammy was so determined imoo to hurt HE that she didn't think about repercussions of taking the photos. Not even the possibility that 'younger family members' could one day see the pics. ugh

The cell phone....I hope it will be found. My gut tells me that cell is right there at ptl.

I agree with HEs phone being in that river. It is in there somewhere and I hope that they continue looking for it. They probably didn`t throw the purse in there if she had one because it could surface. The phone would sink.

I wonder if there's any chance Tammy was trying to get pregnant again....I know that seems far fetched. The thought was planted in my mind because of an non-credible comment I saw posted somewhere referring to this. Given her age..I don't know, but it might explain some things.

I was shocked when I heard about it, but after thinking on it, I am not shocked at all. Seems just like something she would do.

Interesting. I've thought that phone was chucked into the water, too, but didn't think about this angle.

I'm not sure either TM or SM would have thought of that angle either. I don't think either of them is very bright. They are much more reactive than reflective.

Pitching a phone into the water would have been done so Heather couldn't contact anyone or dial 911. That would likely be their first thought. And, any GPS tracking on the phone would stop right there as well, though I bet even that didn't really occur to them.

What I am asking is, Why is TM not being charged with sending explicit pictures to Heather after the breakup now? I am guessing they went through the phone and found the photos....so why only charge them with the one incident? Or maybe they don't have the older photos, and just know about them b/c Heather told her friends?

I believe it is only illegal to send unsolicited explicit pictures to another adult. Heather cannot testify that the pictures were unsolicited so even if they have proof the pics were sent, they don't have proof that it was illegal. That is just my guess. :moo:

I believe it is only illegal to send unsolicited explicit pictures to another adult. Heather cannot testify that the pictures were unsolicited so even if they have proof the pics were sent, they don't have proof that it was illegal. That is just my guess. :moo:

Unless those explicit vulgar texts were sent to Heather while she was at work and people were with her when she received them. If she was working when she received one of those nasty pics showing Tammy & Sidney engaged in a sex act, and if Heather looked upset about it, and if Heather shared with people that were around her that vulgar text that was just sent to her, then their testimony would be as good as having Heather there to testify how she felt when she received that text. Not only would they be able to describe in detail what was in the picture, they'd also be able to describe how Heather reacted to it.

I was shocked when I heard about it, but after thinking on it, I am not shocked at all. Seems just like something she would do.

So do you know if this is something that's been going around as rumor or did we both see this comment at the same source? I had the same reaction. She's crazy and it would make sense with all the publicized incidents. So a pregnancy would (in her mind) garner sympathy and maybe get her a lighter sentence. Either way I take it with a grain of salt. A pregnancy would not fare well under the amount of pressure and stress they've had.

Looking back, I still have the same thoughts that the M's were following Heather! I know others do as well.

The first location of IE is in Conway near the hospital. I am not buying the "this is not our Heather" theory! I honestly think HE was at the Conway Medical Center on the 17th.

The second IE is at Broadway at the Beach. Hmmmm. Probably safe to say in the parking lot next to the Tilted Kilt where HE and SS last stopped on their date.

Posted 03-22-2014, 10:49 AM:
Do the math...

IMO, the M's started following Heather in the afternoon on the 17th.

The locations (and times when they come out) of the IE charges are too coincidental if you put 2+2. :twocents:

Then, add in the time and location of the pay phone call by SM and divide by the receipt found in Heather's car = stalking/pre-meditation (IMOO).

They have not released times only the dates: one happened on the 17th and one on the 18th.

Looking back, SM was charged with IEs based on his statements given to LE. This became more apparent (to me at least) in latest bond hearing.

The timing of WHEN TM and SM had sex in their vehicle has been bothering me.

Did they do the deed on the dates listed in the warrant -- or did they send the photos on the dates listed? Did it even happen at all?????

I think we have all been thinking that they did the deed and may have sent photos to Heather?

So - I went looking....and found this. I knew I remembered something from the bond hearing - but it wasn't in my notes (no idea why I didn't note this!). Anywho.....this is what SM's attorney had to say:

“My client was interviewed for long periods of time after Ms. Elvis disappeared, and during that time he mentioned to law enforcement that he had marital relations with his wife in his vehicle,” he said. “Months later (police) took his statement and obtained an arrest warrant for indecent exposure.” (Source)

So --- is that all they have? The statement SM made to LE? Since he admitted to it they used that to pull a charge? Were they desperate to lock them up while waiting on test results or other evidence stuff?

It's late (BEDTIME!) so maybe I'm forgetting something else that's been reported or stated -- but this has been gnawing at me for days. Finding that quote really has me wondering about what we've all been thinking regarding the IE charges?

So... I'm am hedging more towards SM and TM being together all day on the 17th trailing Heather.

I'll have to make a timeline of events and piece it all together better. But, it's looking more clear in my head now.

Truslow said police charged the couple because they had “martial relations” in a vehicle prior to the case and it was irrelevant. But Elder said police learned the couple went to the places and had sex, then Tammy Moorer sent photos of their sexual positions to Elvis.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

and

It is not clear who Sidney Moorer was with at 1:35 a.m. Dec. 18 when he made the call from a payphone on 10th Avenue North in Myrtle Beach to Elvis. The young woman was at home after having been on a date that night. Her date later cooperated with police and was cleared in the investigation, authorities said.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...-weaves-a-tale-of-how.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

Looking back, I still have the same thoughts that the M's were following Heather! I know others do as well.

The first location of IE is in Conway near the hospital. I am not buying the "this is not our Heather" theory! I honestly think HE was at the Conway Medical Center on the 17th.

The second IE is at Broadway at the Beach. Hmmmm. Probably safe to say in the parking lot next to the Tilted Kilt where HE and SS last stopped on their date.

I agree that it is quite possible that they were following Heather. As BBM, I disagree that Heather was at the hospital. To the best of my knowledge it is a fact that there is another Heather Elvis in the area. This was stated in the media. Why do you think that is a theory that it was not 'our Heather'?

I agree that it is quite possible that they were following Heather. As BBM, I disagree that Heather was at the hospital. To the best of my knowledge it is a fact that there is another Heather Elvis in the area. This was stated in the media. Why do you think that is a theory that it was not 'our Heather'?

BBM

Not everything the media says is fact.

The 'other' Heather Elvis is a cousin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member