Inflatable bed kept in the trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the blowup mattress was a regular size one it was probably used by Casey and one of her boy toys when the weather was warm and they were out and about somewhere. Maybe she thought it was cool to carry a bed around in her car just in case. Might have been used for Caylee when they spent the night at one of the guy's houses and Casey didn't want Caylee sleeping with her and her man.

The shirt was just probably one that Casey had put on Caylee earlier. I love those shirts with the cute sayings on them.

I wish the trial wasn't so far off. It seems like it is going to take forever.

By the way, why do we care about the bed again? What are we trying to prove about the bed? Just why CA brought it up or what? I get so confused that I can't keep straight what is or isn't important. Who gives a carp if there was an inflatable bed. What's the point? There is no Nanny.

I'm guessing we care about the inflatable bed because we are disproving what Casey and Cindy stated what the bed was used for(my words) "for Caylee to sleep when at Zanny's"

CA prolly brought it up because (my version) "if there is a picture of Zanny's dog then there is a Zanny", IMO with that kind of reasoning then the same holds true of the bed....if there is an inflatable bed used by Caylee at Zanny's then there must be a Zanny. :bang:

Now, since Casey told her parents that the bed was used by Caylee when she slept at "Zanny's" LE would have to take it to check for evidence...fibers, blood, dog hairs..just like the video tapes etc...that Casey said Caylee used to watch while at Zanny's...if so Zanny's fingerprints should be on those items. More ways of disproving the existance of Zanny the Nanny. IMO

I'm guessing we care about the inflatable bed because we are disproving what Casey and Cindy stated what the bed was used for(my words) "for Caylee to sleep when at Zanny's"

CA prolly brought it up because (my version) "if there is a picture of Zanny's dog then there is a Zanny", IMO with that kind of reasoning then the same holds true of the bed....if there is an inflatable bed used by Caylee at Zanny's then there must be a Zanny. :bang:

Now, since Casey told her parents that the bed was used by Caylee when she slept at "Zanny's" LE would have to take it to check for evidence...fibers, blood, dog hairs..just like the video tapes etc...that Casey said Caylee used to watch while at Zanny's...if so Zanny's fingerprints should be on those items. More ways of disproving the existance of Zanny the Nanny. IMO

I cannot count the number of times my kids and grandkids wanted to blow up our inflatable mattresses and sleep on them. They had pretend camp outs cause they were too scared to actually use the tent in the backyard to sleep in. They would throw their sleeping bags on top of the mattresses and crash in front of the fireplace watching movies.

That is why, no matter if KC outright killed Caylee or not, the problems regarding childcare all seem to stem between CA and KC. Push pull push pull. The two most recent guys that KC was getting it on with - TR and TL - were not that keen on having a kid around. For some reason CA it seemed was cracking down harder on KC about her responsibilities as a Mother and KC wanted to be out and about without Caylee. So the timing of these specific guys, CA cracking down and KC wanting her freedom was not good for little Caylee. I don't know how anybody is going to figure out what really happened to Caylee but I hope someone has/will/can. I feel confident that the whole A family knows the truth as to what happened to her. Maybe, we can hope and pray, that someone will tell the truth and end this charade.

I doubt any of KC's friends would have wanted to hurt Caylee. But the recent guys in her KC's life didn't do Caylee any favors - not that that was their intention.

If there was an inflatable bed, it may just have been a handy item for KC to have on hand for those who would allow its use within their four walls. I'm certain it wasn't used at a Nanny's, because there isn't a Nanny.
I actually think not allowing Caylee to stay over where there was pot smoking going on and various people "running in and out" was the "right" thing to do. And that letting Caylee crawl into a "dating" couple's bed was irresponsible, lazy and thoughtless toward Caylee.

Tony was only officially KC's boyfriend for 6 days before Caylee died. He'd only just seen KC in person for the first time 11 days before that.

In the two weeks Caylee was alive while KC and Tony got acquainted Tony saw Caylee at least 3 times. He took her swimming, to the mall, to subway and to Cheesecake Factory. IMO, that IS an appropriate number of times to expose Caylee to a brand NEW relationship and appropriate places to take a child.

AR was, IMO, a roll in the hay. I am not reading romantic fantasy into the messages between KC & AR. He wants to see KC THAT night and won't commit to a future "date" (in public). That's a booty call. KC seems to know it and plays him hinting the nanny just might be showing up any minute..."don't go anywhere". I don't think KC was holding her breath over AR. I think she just saw him when Cindy babysat and KC had nothing better around.

Expecting that a man's willingness to have sex is an indication of serious intent to get married "fast" and take on you and your kid forever is not realistic.

I don't know that Tony is a great human being but, I don't see him as a "using" villian. He gave KC a roof over her head in her time of need and was seeing where things went. I kind of think that is giving a LOT to a two week old relationship.

I cannot count the number of times my kids and grandkids wanted to blow up our inflatable mattresses and sleep on them. They had pretend camp outs cause they were too scared to actually use the tent in the backyard to sleep in. They would throw their sleeping bags on top of the mattresses and crash in front of the fireplace watching movies.

I did the same as a child with my siblings and friends.

In this particular case this inflatable bed is part of the storyline line of the elusive, never been seen before nor heard from, Zanny the Nanny that Casey has put forth.

Maybe people just would like the possible significance, if any, of the bed.

Yes, but I forgot the premise of why the conversation began in the first place. Is it because CA mentioned a bed? Therefore we're trying to figure out when, where, why there was a bed? Or is it because we think CA said that to prove indeed there must be a Nanny because KC carried around a bed. I can't stay focused. Anything out of that woman's mouth is to confuse, detract, distract, embellish, deter or justify anyway. If she says there was a bed - there was not a bed. That's an idea; let's find everyone of CA's remarks, turn them around, and then we'll uncover the truth.

But I see Intermezzo in Post 102 provided a briefing above - thanks Intermezzo.

I actually think not allowing Caylee to stay over where there was pot smoking going on and various people "running in and out" was the "right" thing to do. And that letting Caylee crawl into a "dating" couple's bed was irresponsible, lazy and thoughtless toward Caylee.

Tony was only officially KC's boyfriend for 6 days before Caylee died. He'd only just seen KC in person for the first time 11 days before that.

In the two weeks Caylee was alive while KC and Tony got acquainted Tony saw Caylee at least 3 times. He took her swimming, to the mall, to subway and to Cheesecake Factory. IMO, that IS an appropriate number of times to expose Caylee to a brand NEW relationship and appropriate places to take a child.

AR was, IMO, a roll in the hay. I am not reading romantic fantasy into the messages between KC & AR. He wants to see KC THAT night and won't commit to a future "date" (in public). That's a booty call. KC seems to know it and plays him hinting the nanny just might be showing up any minute..."don't go anywhere". I don't think KC was holding her breath over AR. I think she just saw him when Cindy babysat and KC had nothing better around.

Expecting that a man's willingness to have sex is an indication of serious intent to get married "fast" and take on you and your kid forever is not realistic.

I don't know that Tony is a great human being but, I don't see him as a "using" villian. He gave KC a roof over her head in her time of need and was seeing where things went. I kind of think that is giving a LOT to a two week old relationship.

Oh please I totally agree with you. But under the circumstances, since KC was allowing for that type of exposure so she could party, and then some young people thought "makes us uncomfortabe to be doing this in front of a two year old" is the right response. But within the lethal combination of KC wanting her boyfriend, CA not cooperating in childcare, it backfired on Caylee. I wish everyone at all times in every situation would make the correct decision, most mature, etc. in the interest of a child but that's not happening in our world. Nor have I always lived up to my own expectations myself. I mentioned that I don't think any of the friends wanted Caylee to be hurt - not the ones that were doing adult stuff in front of her; not the ones who were uncomfortable doing adult stuff in front of her. It all led to not so good for Caylee. It is a Mother's duty to model morality for her own child; not someone elses. Either way it was not best for Caylee as it turned out.

Kid's love, love, love inflatable beds, blanket tents and sleeping bags when they feel safe in their overall surroundings; not in some foreign party like atmosphere or alone in a car. Everything is relative. That's why a kid who is on the poor side (family doesn't have lots of money) doesn't ever realize he's missing anything if he feels safe and loved and has a little something in his tummy. A kid knows when they are out of place - they just do.

Oh please I totally agree with you. But under the circumstances, since KC was allowing for that type of exposure so she could party, and then some young people thought "makes us uncomfortabe to be doing this in front of a two year old" is the right response. But within the lethal combination of KC wanting her boyfriend, CA not cooperating in childcare, it backfired on Caylee. I wish everyone at all times in every situation would make the correct decision, most mature, etc. in the interest of a child but that's not happening in our world. Nor have I always lived up to my own expectations myself. I mentioned that I don't think any of the friends wanted Caylee to be hurt - not the ones that were doing adult stuff in front of her; not the ones who were uncomfortable doing adult stuff in front of her. It all led to not so good for Caylee. It is a Mother's duty to model morality for her own child; not someone elses. Either way it was not best for Caylee as it turned out.

Kid's love, love, love inflatable beds, blanket tents and sleeping bags when they feel safe in their overall surroundings; not in some foreign party like atmosphere or alone in a car. Everything is relative. That's why a kid who is on the poor side (family doesn't have lots of money) doesn't ever realize he's missing anything if he feels safe and loved and has a little something in his tummy. A kid knows when they are out of place - they just do.

bbm: From a child's perspective you are totally right Woe, kids are very adaptable and are happy as long as those caring for them are doing it out of love for the child. it doesn't matter who is doing the caring, or where the care is being given. I don't have an opinion on the bed since I am unclear where that info came from. I agree if it came from CA then we can't believe anything.....I don't remember mention of a bed in LE docs, but that wouldn't be the first thing I've missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆