Innocent!

I don't really know too much about this case, but I did find the appeal where she was granted more DNA testing in 2008 (TX Court of Appeals), but I cannot find anything about what the results were. So, I am thinking that the results must have been negative towards her, remember the State already has a conviction. So, if the results were negative, she wouldn't be trying to get a new trial because the State and Court would smack her down with the DNA results IMHO.

Below is the appeal link if you want to see it:
http://www.cca.courts.state.tx.us/OPINIONS/HTMLOPINIONINFO.ASP?OPINIONID=17021

*Below is an article from November 2008 about the appeal for the DNA testing:

More forensic testing granted in Darlie Lynn Routier child death case

For the second time in five months, convicted child killer Darlie Lynn Routier has been granted the right to more forensic testing of evidence in her effort to prove that an intruder killed her two sons in 1996.

This month, a federal judge granted additional testing of a bloody sock; new forensic testing of a butcher knife presented in the original trial as the murder weapon, as well as new testing of fibers from another knife; and permission to run four fingerprints through a national database.
http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/111908dnmetroutier.3a4387e.html

I have three words for all of you.Cast Off Blood That evidence can not be explained away and to me is tells me without a doubt she did it. It could not have gotten on the back of her shirt any other way. And Please don't tell me cross contamination, that is bs. I have written Rick Perry and asked why she is still on death row. she needs the needle in her arm. Not a new trial. Everyone seems to forget that the boys are the innocents here.

I have three words for all of you.Cast Off Blood That evidence can not be explained away and to me is tells me without a doubt she did it. It could not have gotten on the back of her shirt any other way. And Please don't tell me cross contamination, that is bs. I have written Rick Perry and asked why she is still on death row. she needs the needle in her arm. Not a new trial. Everyone seems to forget that the boys are the innocents here.

She is like most inmates on death row, trying to stall for time. She is also like most of them too, claiming her innocence. :floorlaugh:

I'm sure there is a pretty good reason why she is never released. I posted her appeal above.

She is like most inmates on death row, trying to stall for time. She is also like most of them too, claiming her innocence. :floorlaugh:

I'm sure there is a pretty good reason why she is never released. I posted her appeal above.

Yes there is a pretty good reason, she's guilty of murder that's why she hasn't been released.

That appeal like the rest of them will go nowhere. It's been three years and no word on the testing to this date. stall, stall, stall.

:seeya:

I don't really know too much about this case, but I did find the appeal where she was granted more DNA testing in 2008 (TX Court of Appeals), but I cannot find anything about what the results were. So, I am thinking that the results must have been negative towards her, remember the State already has a conviction. So, if the results were negative, she wouldn't be trying to get a new trial because the State and Court would smack her down with the DNA results IMHO.

Think again. Nothing has been tested yet.

Think again. Nothing has been tested yet.

How do you know that? Would like to read a link, or something.

I finally got a book about this case and WOW. . .

Does anyone know if there's a site supporting Darlie? Is there a blueprint of the house and yard, pics?

Thanks

Does anyone know if there's a site supporting Darlie? Is there a blueprint of the house and yard, pics?

Thanks
Trident, you may have already found this but try this link.

http://www.routiertranscripts.com/

Trident, you may have already found this but try this link.

http://www.routiertranscripts.com/

Thank you. I did find one justicefor darlie, listed here, but it only had transcripts, which I intend to read.

So far, from my reading of Hush Little Babies, by Don Davis, I'm leaning toward innocence, but I believe I need to delve a lot further.

BTW, after reading the above-mentioned book, I have a theory of WHO/WHOM really did do the deed, it almost jumped out of that book at me. As I said, I have to do a lot more research.

Thanks again.

Thanks

I have read through a lot of the trial transcripts (which are questionable as to their accuracy) and I think all of the motions filed after conviction. At one point Judge Royal Furgeson issued an order granting a stay. In that order he made it clear that four years (and still pending at that point) was too long to decide whether Darlie should be allowed to have certain items DNA tested. He also made it clear that if they denied her motion he would hear it and not take nearly as long to grant her request.

http://www.routiertranscripts.com/pdf/orderrestatusreport.pdf

I believe that order was issued May 2008. November 2008 the same judge granted her request for DNA testing of all but I believe one item she wanted tested. The DA (or respondant) said her request she be denied because even if there is male DNA found not belonging to a family member it just means she had an accomplice. At no point has anyone, not even the DA, ever suggested that anyone other than possibly her husband could have been involved. In that order on page 16 the judge says, and I quote "the prosecution's case against the petitioner is as convoluted and counter-intiative as that of any death penalty case to come before this court."

http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/Legal/Habeas/081105.pdf

The state initially agreed to allow these items to be tested at Orchid Cellmark then decided it wanted the items tested at another lab. Only this lab has been known to have contamination issues and won't allow Darlie's expert to observe the testing. Darlie's expert filed the affidavit below in October 2009. To date the state has still not allowed access to anything for testing and the Court is still deciding where the testing should happen.

http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/Evidence/Affidavits/09100501.pdf

Thank you. I did find one justicefor darlie, listed here, but it only had transcripts, which I intend to read.

So far, from my reading of Hush Little Babies, by Don Davis, I'm leaning toward innocence, but I believe I need to delve a lot further.

BTW, after reading the above-mentioned book, I have a theory of WHO/WHOM really did do the deed, it almost jumped out of that book at me. As I said, I have to do a lot more research.

Thanks again.

Just curious who/whom do you think really did the deed if not Darlie?

Lets at least explain that the cast off blood was found On The Back of her shirt. I don't know what that says to you but to me that says she had her back toward the attack. Say like laying on the couch facing the other way. And that's assuming you (a) believe the blood splatter expert was in fact and expert and (b) that the shirt in question was preserved properly. Personally, I don't think a blood soaked shirt that is still wet and then crumpled into a bag could hold much of any evidentiary value but to each his own I guess.

I too would love to hear your conclusions so far.

This happened ' in my back yard ' lol. I believe 100% in her guilt. Open to other opinions tho.

Lets at least explain that the cast off blood was found On The Back of her shirt. I don't know what that says to you but to me that says she had her back toward the attack. Say like laying on the couch facing the other way. And that's assuming you (a) believe the blood splatter expert was in fact and expert and (b) that the shirt in question was preserved properly. Personally, I don't think a blood soaked shirt that is still wet and then crumpled into a bag could hold much of any evidentiary value but to each his own I guess.

It means that as she was violently stabbing her babies she was whipping the blood-soaked knife, back & over her head... ...and transfer staines look nothing like actual spatter...

It means that as she was violently stabbing her babies she was whipping the blood-soaked knife, back & over her head... ...and transfer staines look nothing like actual spatter...

When you stab someone the blood spatter occurs on the upward swing. Gravity would have the blood going out and away from the attacker. Sorry, but there is no way she would have blood spatter on her back if she is the one stabbing them.

Well, I have a couple of candidates, but lawsuits are not my forte, nor is getting banned. How did I know someone would ask that question? Maybe I'm psychic?

I have read through a lot of the trial transcripts (which are questionable as to their accuracy) and I think all of the motions filed after conviction. At one point Judge Royal Furgeson issued an order granting a stay. In that order he made it clear that four years (and still pending at that point) was too long to decide whether Darlie should be allowed to have certain items DNA tested. He also made it clear that if they denied her motion he would hear it and not take nearly as long to grant her request.

http://www.routiertranscripts.com/pdf/orderrestatusreport.pdf

I believe that order was issued May 2008. November 2008 the same judge granted her request for DNA testing of all but I believe one item she wanted tested. The DA (or respondant) said her request she be denied because even if there is male DNA found not belonging to a family member it just means she had an accomplice. At no point has anyone, not even the DA, ever suggested that anyone other than possibly her husband could have been involved. In that order on page 16 the judge says, and I quote "the prosecution's case against the petitioner is as convoluted and counter-intiative as that of any death penalty case to come before this court."

http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/Legal/Habeas/081105.pdf

The state initially agreed to allow these items to be tested at Orchid Cellmark then decided it wanted the items tested at another lab. Only this lab has been known to have contamination issues and won't allow Darlie's expert to observe the testing. Darlie's expert filed the affidavit below in October 2009. To date the state has still not allowed access to anything for testing and the Court is still deciding where the testing should happen.

http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/Evidence/Affidavits/09100501.pdf

Thank you. This AM I did read something about this. Man, this case needs to be gone over with a real fine tooth comb, more nits than a buggy head, in my opinion.

Interesting, sounds reasonable.

Well, I have a couple of candidates, but lawsuits are not my forte, nor is getting banned. How did I know someone would ask that question? Maybe I'm psychic?

Did you expect someone not to ask the question I asked? If you think there could be someone else responsible for murdering the Routier boys wouldn't you want to share your knowledge with LE if you believe Darlie could not be guilty?

Did you expect someone not to ask the question I asked? If you think there could be someone else responsible for murdering the Routier boys wouldn't you want to share your knowledge with LE if you believe Darlie could not be guilty?

I may share what I think with Darlie's attorney, but LE there? I believe they may be a large part of the problem. Imagine knowing who done it in about half an hour. Ship them boys up to Philly, they could use that kind of quicky fgurin' it out.

:cow:

When you stab someone the blood spatter occurs on the upward swing. Gravity would have the blood going out and away from the attacker. Sorry, but there is no way she would have blood spatter on her back if she is the one stabbing them.

No, you are wrong...

See: http://books.google.com/books?id=xgnYLTBwCXYC&pg=PA254&lpg=PA254&dq=blood+castoff+on+back&source=bl&ots=vI5DdILvIt&sig=2P5B4catTBNKR62bXczMzsRGAT0&hl=en&ei=S_-NTt2gLeeLsgLU8L2xAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=5&sqi=2&ved=0CDMQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q&f=false

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back