Interest in *advertiser censored*, Vampires and Death - A clue to murder?

Why am I reminded of the Elizabeth Olten case? Juggalos or clown of posse? :waitasec: Sorry I can't remember the terms. Weren't these things on the pages BD printed out?

Am I off topic?

GAH!! I don't know what to believe anymore. :( I just don't know what happened to Hailey and feel so bad. It is just to confusing. I don't think that SA had a thing with vampires but who knows! I don't know but that info was interesting Kimster so thank you for positing!

Oh and Kimster you mention vampires and my mind automatically goes to my favorite one of all - Edward Cullen. I have only read the Twilight books. I love my Cullen Vampys!!

robert-pattinson-as-edward-cullen.jpg

INTERESTING READ!

:eek:nline: not sure vampires fit into the mix but wow! meth does! I always thought meth users were more likely to commit homocide! I WAS WRONG!

*advertiser censored*, Meth & Violence:
Making Some Connections
Becky Dunlap, MSW

Drug use?
Meth users frequently become hypersexual.... a voracious appetite for *advertiser censored*...:shocked2:

A typical Meth user will exhibit violent behavior, paranoia, moodiness,
hypersexuality, suffer uncontrollable rage and brain damage.
Is this person likely to attack others? Yes, he is. He is also likely to abuse and neglect his children
and any animals he has access to.

*advertiser censored*?
there is no direct statistical correlation which conclusively proves
that *advertiser censored* causes rape and child molestation
There is no ethical way to isolate test subjects, bombard them with *advertiser censored* and then setthem loose and see what happens.

http://www.crisisconnectioninc.org/pdf/*advertiser censored*.pdf

animal abuse, threats to kill,an enormous amount of *advertiser censored* etc... molestation,:waitasec:

I'm not sure about drug use here but does this sound like what has been reported about SA from family of HD and LE?
No wonder HD was scared of SA! My question is... why isn't Billie scared of him? We can clearly see an equation for murder. It may have happened to HD, how does BD KNOW she is not SA's next victim?

MOO :cow:

Drug use?
Meth users frequently become hypersexual.... a voracious appetite for *advertiser censored*...:shocked2:

I'm not sure about drug use here but does this sound like what has been reported about SA from family of HD and LE?
No wonder HD was scared of SA! My question is... why isn't Billie scared of him? We can clearly see an equation for murder. It may have happened to HD, how does BD KNOW she is not SA's next victim?

Snipped by me.

I don't know about the statistical data about meth use and *advertiser censored*, but from my own experience with this, I can tell you I have never seen anything the likes of how some meth users love their *advertiser censored*.

I have been inside some meth user's houses that have extensive *advertiser censored* libraries (DVD's and VHS), have personal lubricant products and adult toys scattered within arms reach of every space in the house. I have seen them in kitchens, bedside tables and even coffee tables in plain sight. Some of these houses had children residing there.

I do believe that the drug does something to these people with respect to how their view and practice sexuality. Things that would be shocking to most people are almost commonplace with these people. It seems as though I see this more with meth users than users of any other drug.

I tend to agree with your view. The level of maturity has a great deal to do with it. There's something to be said for the ratings on movies, games, etc., but there is the problem of the internet and it seems unless in a controlled environment, children, tweens, young adults could get carried away. This may be the new impending crime factor beginning to be played out.?? To acquire that type of obsession for vampires, death, *advertiser censored*, etc in my youth, I would have had to read many, many books and cable was not as diverse as it is now. There was really nothing "dirty" even on exclusive cable channels, except for The Playboy Channel. I don't think the library even carried so called *advertiser censored*, except for the classics, and would bet very few of those....and some probably not classified as *advertiser censored* in today's terms.

Even socialization has changed because of the internet. People are curtailing the mere direct contact in communicating with each other and using emails, social websites, etc instead. The sound of another human voice is even being curtailed by texting. Maybe everyone just needs a webcam, but that still is not face to face communication.. Maybe we are becoming less human in that sense?? Even Capt. Kirk and Spock didn't have the internet and text messaging; :eek: although they still have us beat with their beamers.

That said, I still like my internet....or I couldn't be a WS'er. :websleuther:

There are many factors that probably come into play. Your culture, your beliefs, your upbringing, your environment, and how you interacted with all of them; then add the physiology that may play a role also.

It's not just the obsession of perceived ugly things leading to murder....love and money are right up there at the top of the list and most people do not have any objection to either. The Seven Deadly Sins? Maybe we need a crime writer to answer the question or a good criminal psychologist. ??

We have one.. Knot4u2no (he's probably cussing me out for calling attention to him LOL)! He is also the developer of the Brace character profile I suggested ya'll try and do on Shawn (It's a pretty amazing tool- I wanted to use it on another case but nobody showed much interest.. perhaps too much work involved? ). He did one on Casey Anthony that's pretty spot on IMO. This is the most recent updated link I could find to the download site [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6152666#post6152666"]http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6152666#post6152666[/ame].

I think it would be interesting! He wouldn't need to get involved because it's all downloadable.

Why am I reminded of the Elizabeth Olten case? Juggalos or clown of posse? :waitasec: Sorry I can't remember the terms. Weren't these things on the pages BD printed out?

Am I off topic?

haha How'd I know this topic would come up?! It's like back in the day when Marilyn Manson was blamed for school shootings. :crazy:

Snipped by me.

I don't know about the statistical data about meth use and *advertiser censored*, but from my own experience with this, I can tell you I have never seen anything the likes of how some meth users love their *advertiser censored*.

I have been inside some meth user's houses that have extensive *advertiser censored* libraries (DVD's and VHS), have personal lubricant products and adult toys scattered within arms reach of every space in the house. I have seen them in kitchens, bedside tables and even coffee tables in plain sight. Some of these houses had children residing there.

I do believe that the drug does something to these people with respect to how their view and practice sexuality. Things that would be shocking to most people are almost commonplace with these people. It seems as though I see this more with meth users than users of any other drug.

The thing with Meth is that increases your sex drive and stamina.. but it decreases your inhibitions and long term (like only months!) usage causes impotence and/or inability to orgasm but leaves the drive intact. So they are constantly trying to find some way to get off.. "regular" sex doesn't cut it so they deviate hoping that'll fix 'em.

This is a quote from the locals thread
Post #24
The poster has observed a change in the appearance of SA's grandmother's home there is no discussion allowed on the thread

"we drove by SA's GMa's house and it looks like they've put foil up on the inside of the living room windows, perhaps to keep people from looking in?"

Who puts tin-foil on the windows when all you need to do is close the curtains or blinds?
IMO this is an indicator of paranoia SA is not just afraid of people looking in, the foil is being used for a reason. I think he is losing it!
He may even think the foil will keep LE (or aliens) from recording his activity. No telling what is going on in that house. If he is mentally ill and doing drugs and LE has siezed his supply of deviant material, he could be a ticking time bomb. O hope LE is aware of this. I hope his grandma is okay
.IMO the longer he is left alone to his own devices, the more dangerous he may become.

ETA: http://www.nmtf.us/geteducated/geteducated.htm

There are many signs of Methamphetamine manufacturing and some are more obvious than others. These are the types of things to look for:

"Windows covered up with plastic or tin foil"

Maybe sleeping during the day on the couch and not wanting sunlight to shine in.

Maybe sleeping during the day on the couch and not wanting sunlight to shine in.

lol! True could be!

Seems like he is hiding some type of criminal activity.
Tin foil is just a red flag for LE... but does keep the cold and light out as well.
If it were in the bedroom I could agree 100%.

Good point! :seeya:

Elisa Baker gave vampires a bad name but IMO there is interest in true crime, *advertiser censored*, vampires and death which is harmless and then there is unhealthy obsession with true crime, vampires and death which are two different things altogether.

IMO there is no reason whatsoever to worry about nice old ladies turning into bloodsucking creatures of the night because they read vampire romance and love the Twilight saga and normally adjusted people don't become blood crazed murderers just because they watch gore movies or research true crime on Websleuths. They don't become wizards by watching Harry Potter or seven foot tall millionaires by watching NBA games either. If they read true crime it's because of they're worried about the state of the society and the victims fate and want to know what to do to prevent it or spot the danger signs or just because they like to keep themselves informed about what's going on, not because they get huge kicks out of the thought of torturing people. If they sympathize with someone it's more likely to be the victims and their families, not the axe-wielding serial killer. If they watch *advertiser censored* they choose the adult kind and it doesn't make them want to kidnap stranger's children off the street to abuse and choke them to death. These people can tell the difference between fantasy and reality and the difference between right and wrong, and they'll be okay.

Getting too immersed in these things may be a problem for some people but I think it's very likely that they would and did have some kind of problems even without/before their vampire interest and horror movies obsession. They may have had an unsafe home environment when children or some kind of psychiatric/neurological tendency to think differently from other people, perhaps a susceptibility to psychosis, they may use drugs which wreak havoc with their perspective of the world etc. ... IMO the people at danger have some kind of deep-seated psychological issues that make them more prone to becoming unhealthily obsesses about a number of things and they have more difficulties telling fantasy and reality apart, and they may be unable to fill various psychological cravings by living a normal, sometimes boring, happy life and thus they turn to more dramatic things to fill the emptiness inside, to feel important or get a fix of the exciting danger etc.

The vampire, crime and death obsession may shape their crazy, so to speak, but it doesn't create it from scratch where none existed before, IMO.

I might be a little more worried about a young child or a teenager who watched a lot of these things because some of the material available might be harmless to adults with the capacity to handle and understand it but the effect on developing minds could be more dangerous.

Snipped by me.

I had a bff who the summer after HS gradution started going out with a well known, prominent guy in the community. She was from a large Italian family who attened church faithfully every Sunday and she was still a virgin. He was into rock cystal, both snorting and mainlining. Within a year. she was hooked, looked gaunt as hello, teeth started to decay, and was always talking about how good the sex was while high. It was a travesty, because both were very intelligent and had supportive families. She prior to meeting him was exactly like HD...her focus was on sports, very athletic, and involved with all PE had to offer. I married shortly after and moved away and don't know the outcome of the two, except that they did marry and did get into other hard drugs.

I always considered myself lucky because I dabbled in them all at one time between the ages of 13-17, but pot and hash was my fav. I see nothing wrong with someone taking a tote on a Friday night or a week-end. Alcohol leaves a person more aggressive; especially if they have aggressive tendencies in the first place. Also, doesn't leave you with a hangover; but as with alcohol, I wouldn't want someone behind the wheel of a car while partaking. All drugs can become addicting, especially if you have that tendency, but I'd rather see alcohol de-legalized than MJ, because of the violence it can provoke. Morning, noon and night tokers are no fun to be around either; burnt, but ask any LE how many times they have responded to a DV call and the person was smoking pot vs indulging in a beer/spirit prior.

PS...sex ain't bad with pot or hash either. Mellow. :great:

Elisa Baker gave vampires a bad name but IMO there is interest in true crime, *advertiser censored*, vampires and death which is harmless and then there is unhealthy obsession with true crime, vampires and death which are two different things altogether.

IMO there is no reason whatsoever to worry about nice old ladies turning into bloodsucking creatures of the night because they read vampire romance and love the Twilight saga and normally adjusted people don't become blood crazed murderers just because they watch gore movies or research true crime on Websleuths. They don't become wizards by watching Harry Potter or seven foot tall millionaires by watching NBA games either. If they read true crime it's because of they're worried about the state of the society and the victims fate and want to know what to do to prevent it or spot the danger signs or just because they like to keep themselves informed about what's going on, not because they get huge kicks out of the thought of torturing people. If they sympathize with someone it's more likely to be the victims and their families, not the axe-wielding serial killer. If they watch *advertiser censored* they choose the adult kind and it doesn't make them want to kidnap stranger's children off the street to abuse and choke them to death. These people can tell the difference between fantasy and reality and the difference between right and wrong, and they'll be okay.

Getting too immersed in these things may be a problem for some people but I think it's very likely that they would and did have some kind of problems even without/before their vampire interest and horror movies obsession. They may have had an unsafe home environment when children or some kind of psychiatric/neurological tendency to think differently from other people, perhaps a susceptibility to psychosis, they may use drugs which wreak havoc with their perspective of the world etc. ... IMO the people at danger have some kind of deep-seated psychological issues that make them more prone to becoming unhealthily obsesses about a number of things and they have more difficulties telling fantasy and reality apart, and they may be unable to fill various psychological cravings by living a normal, sometimes boring, happy life and thus they turn to more dramatic things to fill the emptiness inside, to feel important or get a fix of the exciting danger etc.

The vampire, crime and death obsession may shape their crazy, so to speak, but it doesn't create it from scratch where none existed before, IMO.

I might be a little more worried about a young child or a teenager who watched a lot of these things because some of the material available might be harmless to adults with the capacity to handle and understand it but the effect on developing minds could be more dangerous.

Perfectly stated, imo.

I liked the Anne Rice vampires, lol, but they're the only one's I've read.

This is a quote from the locals thread
Post #24
The poster has observed a change in the appearance of SA's grandmother's home there is no discussion allowed on the thread

"we drove by SA's GMa's house and it looks like they've put foil up on the inside of the living room windows, perhaps to keep people from looking in?"

Who puts tin-foil on the windows when all you need to do is close the curtains or blinds?
IMO this is an indicator of paranoia SA is not just afraid of people looking in, the foil is being used for a reason. I think he is losing it!
He may even think the foil will keep LE (or aliens) from recording his activity. No telling what is going on in that house. If he is mentally ill and doing drugs and LE has siezed his supply of deviant material, he could be a ticking time bomb. O hope LE is aware of this. I hope his grandma is okay
.IMO the longer he is left alone to his own devices, the more dangerous he may become.

ETA: http://www.nmtf.us/geteducated/geteducated.htm

There are many signs of Methamphetamine manufacturing and some are more obvious than others. These are the types of things to look for:

"Windows covered up with plastic or tin foil"

Well he must of convinced grammie of something.? Grow houses are normally "covered" too.

Just to throw this into the mix. Here in TX alot of people put foil on their windows to ward off the heat of the sun. It helps with the a/c bills. I would also like to say that last night as I was watching t.v. I realized that nearly every show on the major networks is about murder, child abduction, or some other horrible behaviour. I cannot watch Criminal Minds anymore because some of their shows are so horrifying and down right gory.

So, not sure what the difference is in printing out these cases and reading about them or sitting and watching these on our t.v.

There are also shows on t.v. that deal in actual crimes that have been committed. 48 Hours is one that comes to mind. I don't think for a 'normal person these shows can have any effect, but we do know there are copy cat cases that do occur. jmo

Just to throw this into the mix. Here in TX alot of people put foil on their windows to ward off the heat of the sun. It helps with the a/c bills. I would also like to say that last night as I was watching t.v. I realized that nearly every show on the major networks is about murder, child abduction, or some other horrible behaviour. I cannot watch Criminal Minds anymore because some of their shows are so horrifying and down right gory.

So, not sure what the difference is in printing out these cases and reading about them or sitting and watching these on our t.v.

There are also shows on t.v. that deal in actual crimes that have been committed. 48 Hours is one that comes to mind. I don't think for a 'normal person these shows can have any effect, but we do know there are copy cat cases that do occur. jmo

Can you imagine if this stuff served as erotica? Bombarded to distraction-- very bad distraction. mo

Can you imagine if this stuff served as erotica? Bombarded to distraction-- very bad distraction. mo

Have you seen the new show Skins? It is pure pornographic. jmo

Am I off topic?

One thing that was obvious from Shawn and his friends' videos is that they are very anti-Juggalo. They don't like the Juggalos at all. Their scene is horror movies and the metal music with gory lyrics which go with that. Both scenes attract outcasts and use violent imagery but the people involved do seem to make distinctions between the two. Juggalos have a stigma as not being very intelligent and that's something a guy like Shawn wouldn't want any part of. I'm sure he thinks of himself as being smart, although I'm also sure he's not nearly as smart as he thinks he is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr
Back