Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by beach, May 30, 2015.

1. wallflower67

wallflower67 Member

I'll be honest and admit I still hate Casey too. Or at least don't forgive her. Whenever I ask myself if I feel better about the trial, her lies, etc, my brain and heart immediately say, "Nope nope nope." No hesitation. I don't check this forum much anymore.

If someone uploads her interview to YouTube, and someone will, I'll watch it then.

Unless she's going to admit to killing Caylee, and why, the interview isn't worth my time. I don't care much about her life in prison or how her life has been on the outside. Don't care if she has a boyfriend or a handler, or whatever, though I do pray she doesn't reproduce again.

Unless she confesses, I wouldn't believe a thing she says.

2. concernedmother

concernedmother Well-Known Member

All for giving that girl a penis so she cant reproduce.

3. SuzDuJour

SuzDuJour Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind Dr. Phil if he talks her into taking a polygraph...

4. believe09

believe09 Well-Known Member

But will they tell you that it is going to be aired? ;)

They can lock her up with an interview and then bury it until she becomes newsworthy again. Like when she pulls an OJ.

5. believe09

believe09 Well-Known Member

Dr Phil is just about the right speed imvho. Although the majors did such sensationalized softball styles of interviews concerning the Duggars and that woman who pretended to be a minority in Spokane, I suppose we can consider the journalistic quality of the interviewing to be the same.

6. Justiceseeker35

Justiceseeker35 Active Member

I'm with you! I just want her to confess and say what her state of mind was that day she killed her daughter and how she could drive around with her in the trunk. ugh

7. heidisams

heidisams Member

BBM

This is reason number 2 why I won't watch the interview, reason number 1 would be her getting paid for it.. But, I can not sit there and watch an interview that advances her made up version of events, knowing the truth, and see opportunity after opportunity slip by for the interviewer to bring in the facts. Her story would be so easy to destroy, and I can't watch her go unchallenged. It would make me crazy.... :pullhair:

eta... If the interviewer ignores the full proof suffocation search (and/or not challenge her on it) I would be even crazier... It's kind of a big deal!... And I don't care whether or not it's on fca's preapproved list of questions, it's relevant and should be discussed...

All jmo.

8. Hez

Hez Well-Known Member

Well, maybe that can be Brian Williams' first assignment. :facepalm:

9. Hez

Hez Well-Known Member

I will not watch, as it has become unnecessary to do so in our social media world. If this interview actually happens, I'll just read whatever articles and blogs will be written about it afterward because they will actually call her out on her lies, unlike the 'journalist' doing the interview. I didn't need to watch the Duggar interviews for this same reason. All the articles written about their interviews told me all I needed to know.

10. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate My Give A Damn's Busted

With all the blood $$$$ they made, they (G&C) once again are in foreclosure. They are PATHETIC!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIWlJwOTd2My13TTg/view?pli=1

11. FLmom777

FLmom777 Well-Known Member

Who was the woman that interviewed Sims? Maybe she would ask the tough questions.

12. mommakk51

mommakk51 Member

Can't wait to watch!! We will finally hear the truth and not just the version of her mother, eh.. and those other family parrots.

13. zoey

zoey Well-Known Member

I don't want any amount of money to be paid to her at all--and I know with an interview money will be exchanged. I also hate that she flew first class when there are others more worthy of flying there--i.e., vets and others in armed services.
    Dr. Phil did do somewhat of a good interview for that real housewife Kim Richards -- it wasn't all sunshine and unicorns for her--but he was horrid with Cindy and George. jmo

14. zoey

zoey Well-Known Member

We won't hear the truth--we will just hear her version of the truth---as you recall "the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers".....

15. Hez

Hez Well-Known Member

:laughing:

16. krkrjx

krkrjx Nezahrávej si se mnou.

BBM: Agree.

And how can one have no time to think appropriate thoughts about the baby killer who was set free, yet time to devote to a televised lie-fest promoting her agenda?

Yeah, right. I won't have to go far to find something else to do that day--something productive.

Casey will get her due. She will. Things always work out as they should, eventually. I take comfort in knowing that she will step in a steaming pile of fresh "due"--someday, somewhere, when she least expects it.

17. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

That was Joy Behar. It certainly stopped Sims in her tracks, didn't it? :laugh:
    Now if Megyn Kelly would interview Casey ( that'll never happen) she would force her to answer questions that would expose the truth. But it'll probably be someone like Matt Lauer, who is clueless about the case....

18. Hez

Hez Well-Known Member

I honestly believe that the time for them (CA and her enablers) to secure an interview was back in 2012, strike when the iron is hot so to speak. I just don't think an interview with this woman is going to generate the ratings that they are hoping for now. Just look at all the major news stories that have happened in the month since she was spotted in New York. Caitlyn Jenner, Duggar Scandal, Charleston shooting, New York prison escape, just to name a few. I don't think an interview with an uneducated, unemployed, convicted liar and (alleged) murderer is going compete with all those other headlines. Other than the misguided few who believe in her 'innocence', most people just want her to fade away forever. The only time I will ever watch CA on TV is if she's doing another perp strut into a jail cell. :moo:

19. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

Poor Caylee, tossed like garbage and left for the animals to eat and tear apart.
    Nah, I don't need to watch any interview.

20. mommakk51

mommakk51 Member

I equate that with a different Mz Anthony" hehe.