Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by beach, May 30, 2015.

1. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

I remember the days when we thought the defense had been coming to this thread asking questions just to see how we would answer... A free "focus group to position" how they would present in court.

Some recent posts remind me of those days.

I think I will cut and paste many of the comments here for when the interview happens.. To not copy them... But paraphrase the information.... to put up quickly in response to her expected lies .

:pullhair:

If she does come out with an interview with a commenting section attached I would hope that many many people quickly respond as to exactly how she is full of ch**

2. Intermezzo

Intermezzo Well-Known Member

:)

How the Jury ignored the testimony from Deputy Jason Forgery the Handler for Gerus (who alerted twice), who knew what the smell of decomp was like and smelled it in the trunk of the car, Gerus the Cadaver dog alerted at the rear of the vehicle and then when the trunk was opened and Gerus signaled he found the smell of decomp.
    ...this backed up what Cindy said on the 911 tapes, Georges testimony and Simon Birch,the operator of the towing company, who had 30 yrs experience in the industry and knew what that smell was..the trunk smelled of decomp!

lets not forget the alerts from K9 Cadaver dog Gerus (RIP) who alerted twice. Once in the trunk of the car and once in the Anthony's backyard

Add those maggots along with the smell of decomp...

IMO, I would not have bought Baez's claim that a trained cadaver dog alerted to Trash in the trunk :twocents:

Nice to see you all here...off to take my wonderful hunting dog for a well deserved walk

.http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/07/florida.casey.anthony.trial/
    Deputy: Cadaver dog alerted to Casey Anthony's car, parents' back yard

3. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

The Cheyanne Jessie case so reminds me of Casey.

Even her FB pic looks like Casey:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ida-mom-killed-daughter-over-a-boyfriend.html

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/03/grandfather-and-granddaughter-6-found-murdered-cops-say/

4. strawberry

On another note, my day has been made! JA tweeted me back!

@Lovemypupper: @SAO9Florida Did I just see you on Nightmare Nextdoor? !!

@SAO9Florida: @Lovemypupper Yes, you did - along with the investigators who did great work to bring the man who killed Denise Collins to justice.

5. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

Jeff Ashton? I see JA and think Jodi Arias...

6. watcher9

watcher9 Well-Known Member

Thanks for bringing us this case. Cheyanne does look a lot like FCA and spins tales like her too. Has a boyfriend she would rather be with and doesn't report her daughter (and father) missing for two weeks. Sure does sound familiar except GA was "lucky."

We have a thread on this case. Link is below. I plan to follow it just to see how a FL jury decides this case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eekly-50-Lakeland-18-July-2015-*Arrest*/page2

7. strawberry

Thanks! The similarities are eerie

8. strawberry

Haha in the olden days JA was Jeff Ashton, yes!

9. Eidetic

Eidetic Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they t

So she's crawling out of the woodwork again to pose for radar in a fighting Irish cap and touching down in NY to discuss interview deals. The Caylee murder wealth well must runneth dry. The life of leaching. #thestruggleisreal #creatureofhabit

10. atthelake

atthelake Former Member

Jeff Ashton is having a presser today at 4 p.m.... Related to Ashley Madison case :confused:

11. human

human Well-Known Member

But but Casey knew that Caylee was safely somewhere with the babysitter for a month.

Kind of like when your kids are off to camp having fun without you.

What's a month of not knowing where your toddler is? Gives her the opportunity to,have fun clubbing !

12. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

Thank you atthelake. Some posts pertaining to this are being moved. So that members are not left bouncing back and forth trying to follow the Ashton presser and the Ashley Madison allegation, we will be disccusing that on the Ashley Madison leak thread. Here is a link: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?285843&p=12015299#post12015299

13. SweetT

SweetT Well-Known Member

Yea please explain if you havent already I know nothing of this also..Just started reading this thread so maybe this is already addressed I will see.

14. GracieLu

GracieLu New Member

Goodness, it has been ages since I've been here..... First, hubby, kids and I were in Florida last year (October). Took kids to Universal Studios to see H. Potter. So, ran out of something (shampoo?) and while everybody was relaxing by the pool I took the car to Walgreens to pick some up. After picking item(s) up, I put Hopespring Dr. into the GPS and EEK, just miles away :( I sat in the car for awhile, knowing I could drive by the house and be back at the hotel without worrying family BUT I couldn't do it - I distinctly remember thinking, "I don't want to be near that evil." I know she doesn't live there, not sure about her parents, but everything about that family makes me ill - EVIL! And, just wanted to chime in about an interview, whether she's in the process of doing one or not, personally I don't think people really care about her story. Too much time has passed and she's a liar - end of story..... BTW, still waiting for karma but saw yucky pictures of her recently and it seems karma has hit a little bit, hysterical!!!!

15. MissJ

MissJ New Member

I'm glad she has put on weight and looks older than she is......

16. Cherry

Cherry Pie

Its up to FDLE to investigate cindys neck n pain meds. Neighbors new online day one ergo i knew as i read their posts live the day the news broke. Cindy must b investigated.

17. Aghast

Aghast Member

I'm sorry, I'm just not clear on this. Could you give me more details? After witnessing a few if her temper tantrums and many other signs I had become suspicious early on that cindy was on Vicodin or opiats. I have seen that personality before. Add opiat abuse to a narcissist/liar and you get Cindy. This is my personal opinion only. I reached it because I've seen it before more than once and it ain't pretty. just sayin.

18. Aghast

Aghast Member

I have to add, I had a hard time mustering up any sympathy for Cindy. She would purposefully go outside and instigate the people in front of her house. Most of us would have either left for a while of stayed inside hoping to defuse the situation. Not Cindy and George. They marched outside and engaged day and night. Sure said a lot to me.

19. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

I think she still looks thin and quite well rested. She continues to escape justice. What's the status of a possible interview? I really hope it doesn't happen.

It would be monstrous to give this woman any kind of platform. Or any money.

20. zoey

zoey Well-Known Member

I totally agree. She had her chance many times