Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by beach, May 30, 2015.

1. zoey

zoey Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be a "tell all" --- it would be a "tell lie"----ca never tells the truth--they indeed are strangers

2. rob

rob Active Member

What can you expect from such a liar but more lies. I won't be watching. I know all I need to know about her.

3. JSR

JSR Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the ri

Casey will never work another day in her life. And not because no would hire her someone eventually would. Casey will always feel entitled and that she deserves to have someone take care of and provide for her. It's a shame because she's very driven but just not in the right way. If only she channeled her energies in a more positive direction she could have been very successful.

4. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

Ironically, late last night there was an Aphrodite Jones show on about Casey and her trial. She interviewed Baez and Judge Strickland. I only gave it half an ear.

5. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

It was no accident. I have NO doubt. Caylee never drowned in the pool. That was another lie of Casey/her defense team. It was never even proved Caylee could open the back door- only a photo, which could've been posed! I'm sure Casey chloroformed Caylee, then duct taped her to suffocate her. If Caylee's body was wet, it was because Casey stuck her in the pool while she tried to figure out what to do with the body.

6. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

She has actually worked very few days in her life... Someone who can scam her best friend into baby-sitting full time for a newborn Caylee, for months, to go to a 'job' that never existed - who can then scam her fiancé's parents into baby sitting full time for another 'job' that didn't exist- that person has no work ethic, no scruples, and will never do an honest day's work for pay. She is always looking for the easy way, and another sucker to swindle. That is her MO ....

7. AngelWings444

AngelWings444 New Member

I really hope she doesn't do an interview. It's makes me physically ill to think about her profiting off of sweet Caylee. I have never had this reaction to any other case. It literally breaks my heart to come back here and see that this monster is getting any attention. She is nothing but a lying murderer. Why anyone would be interested in a thing she says, is beyond me.

RIP Caylee. I'm so sorry everyone in your "family" failed you and continue to do so to this day.

8. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

9. ohreally

ohreally Active Member

I think what upsets me the most about anyone doing a paid interview with her is the dishonesty of it all. IMO they will come out and say they didn't pay her for the interview. Yet there will be be money paid for liscense fees or what not. The will not write a check directly to her, but hide the payment through hidden channels. They knowing will be hiding money for her from the courts in her civil suits. Disgusting journalism IMO.

10. Hope4More

Hope4More Well-Known Member

So NBC may have flown her first class to NYC and had her picked up by limo? OK, that sounds like more than a shopping around.

I still have a difficult time imagining anyone's interested in giving her a big interview. About what? How it feels to still be considered one of America's most hated women?

11. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

That was so her in the TMZ video. When they tried to get a shot of her she'd turn around so they couldn't get her face.

12. Pattymarie

Pattymarie Active Member

So she flew first class in a plane and no one recognized her on the plane or in either of the airports until TMZ just happened to have appeared on the scene? They must have been awfully desperate to tip off TMZ.

13. jane the dood

jane the dood Dance like no one's looking

14. CoolJ

CoolJ Well-Known Member

People are gonna watch this interview. They just can't help themselves lol

15. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

I saw this on another site- fits perfectly.

NBC.
    First Brian Williams.
    Now Casey Anthony...

16. human

human Well-Known Member

The Anthony's set the standard. Child killing as a money maker.

17. Frigga

Frigga New Member

I am done with NBC and it's sponsors- I will complain to all of my friends and family too.

I am sick of the idea that there just wasn't enough evidence to convict her. Give me a break. One or two or three or five pieces of the puzzle, alone, okay- but the totality of the circumstantial evidence and the puzzle becomes very clear. IMO. If George molested her- does that then give her a pass on murder? She DID murder that baby and I don't need to be a rocket scientist, Phd or forensic investigator for the FBI to come to that conclusion.

The Anthony's are a family of liars, grifters, con artists and secret keepers. I have a very similar family- there was incest in mine too- but no child ever came up missing or murdered. The majority of the public at large saw this case with clarity- for those that didn't- you are in the minority. I take that, in and of itself, as a very good sign.

The Anthony's will all face the music someday. I have no doubt that Caylee loved them and has forgiven them. I don't and I haven't. God speed NBC, I WILL revel in the backlash and downfall for you and your sponsors.

18. Nana46

Nana46 Runs with Scissors

You have said it all for me and better than I ever could. I feel my blood pressure rising as I relive all of this again.

19. Tulessa

Tulessa Well-Known Member

I'm glad it was NBC. If it had been ID, I would have lost my favorite channel. I never watch NBC.

20. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

:bump: