Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

My observations from watching that video clip:

1. That is, indeed, FCA.
2. She has gained some weight.
3. Time (and probably her guilty conscience) have not been kind to her. She has aged at least twenty years over the last ten.
4. She is still self-involved.
5. She should be glad that was TMZ with that camera...I'm not sure I would have given her so much room physically and emotionally.
6. That appears to be Michael Wright, JB's former publicist, that she's with. Let's hope he does as good a job for FCA as he did for JB and his book.
7. Unlike some, I do hate her. I will always hate her. And I had forgotten how much she disgusts me until I watched this clip.

All of the above, jmo, of course.

My first reaction was kind of blase'. I was surprised to realize that I did not have as strong a reaction as I once had. I still hate her, I just don't care anymore. And I don't think many others do either. Hopefully she won't get a deal. :no:

I can't see not caring.
Still waiting for justice.

Yup, I think if I ever got to that point I'd force myself to go back through the facts of this case. 28 days. Don't get me wrong, I'd be thrilled silly to never hear another word about FCA, unless it involved law enforcement or death, but I will *always* care about Caylee Marie Anthony and the injustices done to her.

I was sad to see this video today. She puts my heart back in a quite emotional place. I have never felt the disappointment like the day she was found not guilty, I was extremely surprised myself by the funk it put me in. I had to completely shut myself off from future anything 'Anthony' and was doing well. Until TMZ of all places she pops up. I still have a passionate disgust for her. i feel until my dying day or until justice for Caylee is served I will have such strong emotions. It's just still so shockingly sad

Of course I care about Sweet Caylee. And I always will. But she has been set free. :rose: It is her wretched family that I don't care about anymore. Our legal justice system has failed us , as happens sometimes. So I wait for the GRAND JUSTICE to prevail. Meanwhile, I couldn't care less about the comings and goings of that worthless .

I wonder if TMZ was alerted to be at the airport at that time?

I have shunned news and discussion of this person since the day she walked free. I have no interest in anything she has to say.

It will be interesting to see what a body language expert makes of this interview.

It will be interesting to see what a body language expert makes of this interview.
Yes, especially if the interviewer asks why she was searching 'foolproof suffocation' the last day Caylee was seen alive, as stated by Baez in his book and verified by our very own AZLawyer and that other awesome poster whose name I can't remember. Not that I expect anything but softball questions to be thrown her way. :facepalm:

UGGGHH I just saw this on Twitter. That "person" still has the same strut Kathy Belich called out. Same mannerisms. Who are those people she is with, anyway, and what's with the TMZ guy being so nice to her? YUCK

Her mannerisms are the same! Funny how she refused to show her face that makes me a little happy. But it's annoying she has these people to help her live the Bella Vita

She'll get huge coin for this, people will tune in and the network will be able to translate that into ad spots for a great return. Do we think Diane Sawyer or Barbara Walters?

I'm going with Geraldo

Smug Isn't she? I hope she fails at everything she tries to do. I'm really glad there is,no happiness for her that was obvious. She is so,,out of place NY will, eat her alive. Still a self toucher in public I c...grt job Cindy! What a mom!! What a grandma! I think you were involved from day one...and I'm glad statutes of limitations exist. We all online knew about the pills and neck issue you had, and that child was in your care. Didn't want to lose yer license eh? Right.

Pills and neck issue? I followed this from the beginning and have no idea what that means

I wonder if TMZ was alerted to be at the airport at that time?

Wouldn't be surprised at all. TMZ has always been Baez et al's rag of choice for trying to make money off of her/for her.

I'm guessing now it wasn't accidental that she popped up and was photographed at a charity event. Sounds like a PR strategy. Testing the waters to see what the public response would be, and to figure out where and how best to pitch her.

It seems clear Mason is determined to recoup some of his investment in her, and she's no doubt arrogant enough to think everyone's been eagerly waiting to hear from her. I think they're both going to be disappointed.

I don't believe they've landed a big and well paid interview. Looks more like they're shopping for one, but I can't imagine why any major outlet would be the slightest bit interested.

Even if she does get interviewed, there's no way she's going to discuss Caylee or Caylee's death, beyond some outrageous lie about missing her or being grateful to Mason for giving her the time and space to finally be able to grieve.

I bet the majority of folks who wanted justice for Caylee back then still care- I know I do- but the Pinella travesty was a long time ago in American-time.

Don't see the media interest, and don't think that enough folks will be interested enough to allow lingering curiosity to trump the reflexive shudder of repulsion that she's still trying to profit from killing her baby.

I can't see not caring.
Still waiting for justice.

Oh justice is coming RR0004 it just won't be in this life. She will certainly suffer the consequences of her actions in the next life and Baez won't be able to get her out of it again.

Haven't even read through all this thread,but I was just thinking the other day how glad I was,that CA is still so detested,and that there was no interest in any interview with her.Then I see this.Ugghh.Hope there is a huge backlash if there's an interview with her.Who would believe a word from her?

Yup, I think if I ever got to that point I'd force myself to go back through the facts of this case. 28 days. Don't get me wrong, I'd be thrilled silly to never hear another word about FCA, unless it involved law enforcement or death, but I will *always* care about Caylee Marie Anthony and the injustices done to her.

Me too. I am typically not someone who holds grudges or who dwells on things, however, this case absolutely broke my heart, and I will never forget about it. She will always be at the top of my most hated list, and I will never watch an interview given by her. Why bother? We all know she will never tell the truth. Besides, most of us already know the truth because the evidence spoke loud and clear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back