Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

Dominick Casey is an opportunist and proven liar, I can't believe people are re-reporting his claims. Baez is suing.
c6e574edda6dc1180e387dd1c15e629e.jpg

Lol a bigger liar than CA? I don't think that's possible.

Lol a bigger liar than CA? I don't think that's possible.

You need to read the doc dumps containing the emails between him, Luke and Ginny. He has also self published a number of 'books' on this case after shifting to the Anthony team once Baez cut him off early on. He is nothing more than a charlatan on the take. Whether he's a bigger liar than Casey or not is irrelevant.

Some people are desperate to believe any sensational claim that anyone makes in regards to this case, and DC has been trying to take advantage of that (with mixed results) for years, this time he's finally bitten off more than he can chew and I'm glad Baez is suing.

Did he really say he conducts his practice with high ethical standards? <cough> Yeah, OK.

You need to read the doc dumps containing the emails between him, Luke and Ginny. He has also self published a number of 'books' on this case after shifting to the Anthony team once Baez cut him off early on. He is nothing more than a charlatan on the take. Whether he's a bigger liar than Casey or not is irrelevant.

Some people are desperate to believe any sensational claim that anyone makes in regards to this case, and DC has been trying to take advantage of that (with mixed results) for years, this time he's finally bitten off more than he can chew and I'm glad Baez is suing.

Hi Mrs. G! I could not agree more. I hope Baez gets this sorted out and I am sure he will.

Baez is just saying he is suing to protect his license. He is an actor in his own way and has finally decided to fight back after all these years? Really?

Don't believe it and doubt if he did sue, the case would go anyplace. Why would he want to get CA involved back in his life with this suit? There were many questions back then regarding his "law practice and ethics". Why stir up a back case that had many innuendos and questions, plus so many people upset over the verdict, .what would a jury do to him?

On top of it all, CA is a known liar, so why or how would a judge and/or jury believe a word she said?

My opinions only.

Well, we don't need him to tell us CA murdered Caylee most of us know she did. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. I think the jury really screwed up but that's my opinion.

I hope it's enough for that evil woman to crawl back in her hole into hiding. Seeing her makes me nauseous.

I think Baez is a dirty dog for throwing GA under the bus. I have no respect for him representing a baby killer.

Baez is just saying he is suing to protect his license. He is an actor in his own way and has finally decided to fight back after all these years? Really?

Don't believe it and doubt if he did sue, the case would go anyplace. Why would he want to get CA involved back in his life with this suit? There were many questions back then regarding his "law practice and ethics". Why stir up a back case that had many innuendos and questions, plus so many people upset over the verdict, .what would a jury do to him?

On top of it all, CA is a known liar, so why or how would a judge and/or jury believe a word she said?

My opinions only.

Would Casey be called in do you think, I don't think she'd be a witness to anything, it's really between Baez and DC. I think a lawsuit might finally shut DC up and get him to crawl back under the rock he crawled out from. If I was a practicing lawyer and an allegation was made in the national press that my client paid me with sexual favors I'd be suing too.

Whether any of it's true or not. Whether it's worthy of a suit~ I really don't care. IMO, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Dominick Casey is an opportunist and proven liar, I can't believe people are re-reporting his claims. Baez is suing.
c6e574edda6dc1180e387dd1c15e629e.jpg

Baez and Casey are also opportunists and proven liars. He has a lot of nerve calling any allegations irresponsible after what he alleged during, before and after the trial about George Anthony and Roy Kronk and ultimately failed to prove.

I don't care if he's suing. I couldn't care less if he has actually been wronged (which I doubt.) What are a couple more lies to muddy the waters at this point? All this tells me is that he can dish it out but he can't take it.

I hope he's cowering in his closet right now mid nervous breakdown.

Hmmm. He doesn't mention anything about him admitting to Dominic that CA killed Caylee.

He lies in court anyway so what he does or doesn't say proves very little to me.

I bet it's really annoying him that he can't attempt to frame anyone else for Caylee's murder.

Please tell me which of these allegations can't also be applied to Baez?

Just how does she come up with the money for a Ford Escape? Not by working, I'm sure. SHE is either stealing and scamming like before, or she has some advance cash for an interview.

You know, I heard a rumor that she did an interview and she's already been paid for it.

Between her and Zimmerman selling the gun he killed Trayvon Martin with for 250,000, I can't take much more of this. It's been a sickening week.

OK listening to news (fox) judge napolitino? Casey told baez she killed cayLee and she had sex with him as payment and she still owed the investigator and bought a car for cash so he is now talking that's how we know. Is that right?

When I seen her name trending... I was hoping she had died. I guess not.

As for the whole "naked" in Baez's office story... I could have sworn I heard this same story before the trial? I know it was said before, I just don't know if it came from DC back then or an "anonymous" source? I really could care less either way, but I'd really wish the next time her name shows up on my timeline, the wouldn't get my hopes up.

They were working on setting up Kronk BEFORE he found Caylee?
I can't quite wrap my brain around that. What are the odds?

Man, ya'll are going to reel me back in.

Anyone with a brain knows that Dominic Casey was out in those woods looking for Caylee's remains and he had clear directions on where to look and what to look for. It doesn't matter who he was working for at that time because they ALL knew. Not one of them wanted Justice for Caylee. Not one of them.

Do I believe Dominic Casey and his claims? Absolutely! Do I care? Not one bit. What does it matter NOW? You didn't CARE back then... but you want us to care NOW? No, sir!

Had Dominic Casey had an OUNCE of dignity... he could have went to the Police/State and gave THEM the information on where to find Caylee's remains, but he didn't. He let that poor baby sit out there in the smoldering heat... to be picked apart by scavengers... through multiple stormy Florida days and nights until there was nothing left of her but scattered little bones (not all of them were found).

Could they have used his testimony? No. But they would have found her sooner and it could have HELPED determine the Cause of Death. But, no... he was too consumed with the cameras and national exposure to care about Caylee.

Dominic Casey isn't telling us anything new. We already knew this. We know his involvement. We know Baez's involvement. We know the Anthony's involvement. We know it all. To think by talking now will make it all better? Nope!! It just makes me even more sick.

They were working on setting up Kronk BEFORE he found Caylee?
I can't quite wrap my brain around that. What are the odds?

The only thing I can even THINK about is that Roy Kronk had called cops about what he had seen in August 2008 (if I remember correctly). When the officer arrived to check it out, he got spooked by a snake and started berating Roy Kronk for calling him out there to an area that had already been searched. Oh, how I wish another officer had arrived on scene that day.

I am wondering how much access Baez or even the Anthony's had to the information/tips coming in?

Whether any of it's true or not. Whether it's worthy of a suit~ I really don't care. IMO, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Maybe he can hire Casey to be the court photographer?

I wouldn't be too sure about that. They don't remove children who show signs of abuse---what makes you think they are going to remove her child? She was acquitted.

Crazy enough... the DCF report into Caylee's death came out AFTER Casey was found Not Guilty and it said she was responsible for Caylee's death. Not that it would have mattered to "those" jurors, but it still makes me mad it took so long for them to finish the report.

However, if I am not mistaken (correct me if I am wrong)... when DCF is involved, you are only on the "list" for seven years. It's been over seven years since Caylee's death, but not seven years since the finalization of the report into Caylee's death (2018 would be seven years). I don't know which one would be valid?

DCF is a joke anyways. Casey could have an entire daycare of toddlers and they wouldn't bat an eyelash. No offense to the good Social Workers out there, but it's THAT bad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back