Interviews Lisa's Parents Good Morning America, Fox, The Today Show 10/17/2011 #2

Discussion in 'Lisa Irwin' started by dog.gone.cute, Oct 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

I've heard of land lines having restricted service like that for unpaid bills. You only pay on land lines when you make a call not when your receive one. But cell phones? You pay whether you make the call or receive it -- you're paying for the air time. Cell phones are shut off both ways for non-payment. They might retain 911 capabilities but they wouldn't receive calls.

Also, who starts reprogramming phones when they're so drunk they are passing out?

2. Pinkhammer

Pinkhammer New Member

Her interview was very good . Amazing the inconsistencies when compared to Judge Jeannine's interview a few days ago.

The story is constantly changing.

Not good for the parents' credibility.

3. Mish

Mish New Member

Unless they knew the phones were "dead"; can't recall- did the parents say phones were lined up being charged, or had been fully charged?

I'm forever leaving my phone on until it dies, so calling it is worthless for me. Just wondering if that might be the issue in this case?

ETA- just remembered, if the phone "pinged", would that not mean it WAS turned on and had at least some battery life left at that time?

4. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

They have a landline and JI has a work cell.

5. angeleleven

angeleleven Active Member

I guess if the mom doesn't remember anything, she very well could have given Lisa medicine, then kept giving her medicine.....not remembering that she already gave her medicine.....ending in a result of overdose.

6. yllek

yllek Well-Known Member

Yep. Drunk enough to possibly have blacked out. No debate about it - straight from the horse's mouth.

Funny that Wild Bill has since said Debbi's definition of "drunk" may be different from others. I think if you believe it's possible you blacked out after excessive drinking, it's safe to say you're drunk by any definition! MOO.

7. Abby Normal

Abby Normal Inactive

On this note, I was thinking today- has there ever been a case like this where almost all the incriminating information that fueled public speculation of guilt came from the parent herself to the media- yet that same parent withstood hours of interrogation w/o confessing?

I've seen the opposite, but not this. That said, I'm not as well-versed on various cases as many of you are.

I can't remember one like it.

8. nursebeeme

nursebeeme Registered User

bbm... just using your post to point this out: we can discuss her drinking but we don't need to be calling her an alcoholic when that is not known..

great post joyless:rocker:

9. Karmaa

Karmaa CASA Advocate

How would they call the phones? They claim the phones were stolen and had no home phone. LE probably told them not to call the phones. I would imagine that if there was actually an answer, LE would want to have all the equipment up and ready to ping it.

I don't think this is a red flag.

10. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

I think what she is saying is DB could be lying about being drunk.

11. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

They did not call the phones b/c they were stolen. What is the point in trying if they are stolen? You would not hear it ring.

Wouldn't you think the police might try to see if a perp answered one?

12. powayparent

powayparent New Member

But a restricted phone will redirect an outgoing call to customer service, so perhaps what LE knows is that that a call was attempted in the early a.m.

13. Dr.Fessel

Dr.Fessel New Member

How does she know where she left the cell phones if she was drunk?

14. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, Firimar !

I'm glad I hopped off the fence about JI yesterday, because when I heard him say that this has brought the two of them closer, I really wanted to puke.

Your wife gets plastered while the sole adult in charge of 3 small children, and your baby is missing, and this makes you feel CLOSER to her?! WTH?!

15. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/1...-questions-caused-her-to-fail-polygraph-test/

• The mother of three also admitted that police told her she failed a polygraph test administered after the 10-month-old’s disappearance on the basis of one question.
    “[It was], ‘do i know where she’s at’?” she said.
    Following the polygraph failure, Bradley told police that it was ‘not possible’ that she knew her daughter’s whereabouts and was concealing them from police.

16. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

O/T Well, she is and she is NOT as she made a major mistake last week announcing that the prosecutor was going to speak on the Baby Lisa case and it was the prosecutor for a Bishop being charged.

17. Pinkhammer

Pinkhammer New Member

The JonBenet Ramsey case comes to mind.

18. CN2Souls

CN2Souls A MEMBER FROM LONG AGO

Smells allot like Ron Cummings and Misty....

19. Pinkhammer

Pinkhammer New Member

Whatta mistake-a to make-a!

20. angeleleven

angeleleven Active Member

I call my phone a lot of times when I can't find it. Sometimes I misplace it or leave it in my purse....True, if they were stolen, that wouldn't help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.