Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

If LE was at the house again, would it necessarily be to search? I guess there are a lot of reasons they could be there. And a few may lead to heart failure.

All I can think of is that maybe the FL body has not been ruled out and they needed to go back to search for a roll of garbage bags. Or a deep freezer. Or a saw. :(

Is anyone seeing any links or info that LE was actually at the house doing a search again this morning when WC passed? I am in a private FB trial watching group and someone there alerted me to his passing and said that LE was there searching the house again this morning when it happened. I can't find that anywhere, it doesn't look like Marshall Stanton reported that, just that there were emergency vehicles there.

Another thought regarding LE doing another search. I just noticed that Marshalls' tweet was at 7:49 am. I remembered that the last search LE did there was early in the morning.

What kind of sewer do Tammy & Sidney have? I forget but think we talked about this in a previous thread. PeterThomasFan had some good ideas and we were all trying to figure out if it they had a septic tank, and if so what kind of lid did it have. Anybody remember this? Was there a conclusion?

All I can think of is that maybe the FL body has not been ruled out and they needed to go back to search for a roll of garbage bags. Or a deep freezer. Or a saw. :(

Or black out & tape off those windows and spray everything down with luminol. Can they spray down the fire pit?

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 5m
@micali2469 it's accurate info. @WBTWNews13 and http://Wbtw.com will have something up shortly if not already.

Another thought regarding LE doing another search. I just noticed that Marshalls' tweet was at 7:49 am. I remembered that the last search LE did there was early in the morning.

Yes, I believe they like the early morning element of surprise. Easier to catch folks off guard.

I think TM will blame Heather for this not herself or her actions. But I would hope this could be the thing that helps bring Heather home.

Is anyone seeing any links or info that LE was actually at the house doing a search again this morning when WC passed? I am in a private FB trial watching group and someone there alerted me to his passing and said that LE was there searching the house again this morning when it happened. I can't find that anywhere, it doesn't look like Marshall Stanton reported that, just that there were emergency vehicles there.

Hmmm...if so, that would be interesting. Could be LE happened upon something that triggered the presumed heart attack.

I think TM will blame Heather for this not herself or her actions. But I would hope this could be the thing that helps bring Heather home.

Oh, of course she will. She's the eternal victim. It will be "I'm innocent and all of the stress from these false accusations has killed my father! blah blah blah..."

As much as I appreciated the tweets from #@marshall_staton during Tammy & Sidney's bond hearing, this tweet sits differently with me. The guy just died. I hope before Staton tweeted that that William F. Caison's close family members heard the news about it from a loved one before the news or Twitter.

Or... maybe...just maybe... there was no search going on at the C's house this morning and the only reason cops were there was because there was a 911 emergency call due to Mr. C. collapsing. And if cop cars were at the C's house before any health emergency, doncha think someone would have noticed said cop cars and put something on social media given how quickly this kind of thing spreads?

Could it be as simple as that? ;)

My first thought is..those poor kids. I hope they are getting some sort of psychological help/therapy to help with all of this!

Or... maybe...just maybe... there was no search going on at the C's house this morning and the only reason cops were there was because there was a 911 emergency call due to Mr. C. collapsing. And if cop cars were at the C's house before any health emergency, doncha think someone would have noticed said cop cars and put something on social media given how quickly this kind of thing spreads?

Could it be as simple as that? ;)

It definitely could be as simple as that but you know how the rumor mill churns out misinformation. I have asked the person in my group for the link to info that there was a search going on and so far I am still waiting for a response.

JerseyGirl. Don't they all live together on that land?

I thought I read somewhere that AC lives there too??

I know what you mean though, someone loved him and I hope they knew before.

Would their attorneys have known at 7+in the morning before this news was tweeted to the public?

I do not know. But I'm thinking only certain people have access to the Ms. If they are not in general population yet.

JerseyGirl. Don't they all live together on that land?

I thought I read somewhere that AC lives there too??

I know what you mean though, someone loved him and I hope they knew before.

Yes, they all live on the same land owned by Caison but in different houses. Tammy put on her FB that cops searched BOTH of their houses, yet that article I just posted said otherwise. Yet another interesting piece I think.

It definitely could be as simple as that but you know how the rumor mill churns out misinformation. I have asked the person in my group for the link to info that there was a search going on and so far I am still waiting for a response.

I certainly do! I dislike misinformation with the heat of a thousand suns. Misinformation just causes more grief for everyone, and sometimes more work for LE too.

We probably won't know if there was or not. There probably wouldn't be a link, about a search if there was one, with the gag order in place, LE is included in the gag order, correct? Or is it just the attorneys? I'd think LE would be included.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back