Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

They are quoted in that article as saying they found no evidence. Why would they have to say anything more.. They found NADA. Nothing. no evidence. They are not saying much about the murder ...why would they go into detail about some report that has "no evidence" it even happened?

Maybe they are still investigating. We can guess one way or the other.

What we know...It was reported. They found nothing.

Now it becomes useful to use against the Moorer's at the hearing. To keep them locked up as they want them to be. For their...ummm...safety. All good.

Just my opinion, of course.

All good.

So LE just completely lied about believing the shooting incident occurred?

Where was it said that it is the incident when Sidney was alone that is believed to be true? In her post, Hoppy says the incident where they were shot at, is believed to be real.

Are you quoting hoppy or information from a link?

The reported incidents were spaced apart a couple weeks I believe.

I'll be happy to go try to find the two different articles, they're probably in the media thread. That's where I went looking yesterday when I wanted to know something for myself for certain.

ETA: I found these two links detailing the two incidents but can't find the one from the bond hearing where LE said they believed the second event occurred. It's probably buried a couple old threads back before the forums. Maybe Jersey*Girl or one of the better document keepers can come along and clear it up for you - otherwise I'm nobody's personal "Googler" and did the best I could to assist your quest for clarity.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24779462/report-man-linked-to-heather-elvis-case-threatened-with-gun

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_3c018162-98d4-11e3-b6e3-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

You're welcome.

Oh, of course she will. She's the eternal victim. It will be "I'm innocent and all of the stress from these false accusations has killed my father! blah blah blah..."

YES , you know it !!!! She's probably planning her next lawsuit !!!!

I think TM has bigger fish to fry (and spend her $$$ on) than a civil action against the media. Plus she wasn't a party to or a witness of the alleged incident.

But the Elvis family talked to GMA, NG, Dateline, HLN? It seems like they did interviews with all who asked. I can't imagine they turned any down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what ? They just wanted to get the word out that their daughter was missing. I would go to any length to do the same if I were in their shoes !

*Snipped for brevity*

But, for a moment...let's assume it happened.

As to the "suspects" being supporters of the grieving family...TM showed no fear when she mocked and ridiculed them online. The Elvis family had tremendous sympathy coming from many different places. The Internet attracts many kinds of people. It is flat out dumb to post the vicious things that TM posted. You never know who is reading...and no, that is not the fault of the Elvis family. It is the fault of the cruel person who posts such hurtful, vile things in an emotional situation.

IMO , the Moorer's were hoisted by their own petard, so to speak.

*Snipped for brevity

Actually I am saying I do not believe it happened. The police say they found no evidence it happened.

But, I do believe, that TM was foolish, in the emotional climate that existed...to post hateful, mocking remarks about Heather and her grieving family on the Internet. Why provoke people with your viciousness? The Internet is a big, big place. You can't know who is reading...who you are making furious. Why do it?

I guess the Bambi rule applies..if you can't say something nice about someone, say nothing at all. TM had neither the grace nor the common sense to do that.

However, I doubt anything happened...so all she did was create some VERY useful insight into herself....for many, many people to read and digest.

Thank-you. You did, however, give your opinion based on assuming the incident happened. :)

It's good all cruel comments on social media are not revenged by someone shooting at a vehicle.

here is the obit.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/myr...4319&fhid=8948

Funeral services will be held 2:00 PM Saturday at Lakewood Pentecostal Holiness Church with the Rev. Talmadge Parris and Dr. Tommy Bryson officiating. Burial will follow at Hillcrest Cemetery.

And IN MY OPINION they very possibly are allowing Tammy and Sidney out to attend the funeral.
the funeral is on Saturday---usually it is within 3 or 4 days. but the extra time would allow for them to move the criminals out of the jail system on a Saturday without as much fanfare. IMO

I think that whatever services the family has for him, information about them needs to be completely private. IMO, the family can't put an obituary in the newspaper stating where and when his services will be. Even if it's reported that Tammy won't be allowed to attend, I think there are people who will show up to see if she's there. Look at how many people came to her bail hearing.

There is a lot of interest in this case, both locally and nationally. The family will need to keep Mr. Caison's memorial services under wraps to avoid having the media and gawkers show up.

Obituary was posted.
Funeral services will be held 2:00 PM Saturday at Lakewood Pentecostal Holiness Church with the Rev. Talmadge Parris and Dr. Tommy Bryson officiating.
Burial will follow at Hillcrest Cemetery.
The family will receive friends from 5:00-7:00 PM Friday at the funeral home.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/my...-caison&pid=170364319&fhid=8948#storylink=cpy -

So LE just completely lied about believing the shooting incident occurred?

Did LE state that they believed it happened? All I have seen is that it was reported, and LE found no evidence. They aren't going to call it a false report just because they couldn't find evidence. Lots of crimes happen with no evidence being left....doesn't mean they didn't happen. Unless there is proof that it happened (or didn't happen), LE isn't going to take a stance on something like this. If there is an article or some statement LE made otherwise, I would love to see it.

Are you quoting hoppy or information from a link?

The reported incidents were spaced apart a couple weeks I believe.

I'll be happy to go try to find the two different articles, they're probably in the media thread. That's where I went looking yesterday when I wanted to know something for myself for certain.

Hoppy said the following: BBM

THey said that the LE officers on that call DO BELIEVE the report (being shot at) was very real.
I don't think the other incident involved being shot at.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

I sure wish I felt they, T&SM, had the capacity to feel empathy but I'm not sure they do, even with the tables taking this karmic turn. They know where her father is, he is whole and being handled with dignity and humanity.

Heather is not.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Wide Open. I was thinking of things earlier today like this and the toll it takes on a family - individual members, those of us left to deal with the fallout, our role in the family dynamics changing in the blink of an eye. I too have had a rough year - after almost 5 years now, adjusting to the 'new normal' life without my mom, also lost to lung disease, I thought I'd finally found 'my place'. She was a family matriarch in a large family of boys/men, myself being the only girl. My how I didn't realize the burden she carried for all of them until the day she was gone, and all their attention turned to ME for strength and support. I wasn't expecting that. I could never fill her shoes.

Come to beginning last spring, Daddy was sick, diagnosed lung cancer; 3-6 mo prognosis. Two months later he was gone, but thankfully not until four days after Fathers Day, which I prayed hard for. Six weeks later, I was sitting on my back porch writing thank you notes (it took me a while!)...my son set up a cookie and lemonade stand in our yard....sun shining...things getting back to where they were supposed to be. I had been 'here' before, I knew the pain would pass. My husband left for the second time that day to go help my brother move; the first time he went he got no answer. This time with no answer, he knew something was wrong....all I want to say is that my brother lived a troubled life.....He is the one I spoke of earlier who could not come to our mothers funeral because he was incarcerated. He did not handle Daddy's death well either.

My husband kicked in his door to find him overdosed. He was gone.

I don't know when, if ever, things will ever be the same/normal again. I have one other wonderful brother, and a loving family of my own. But it's devastating to look around one day and suddenly 3/4 of the family you grew up with are gone.

I know how just the loss I have suffered has affected me, continues to affect me, and again, I had my family to bury.....I've also been pained by having family gone and not able to be there to look in the mothers face who loved him so, so much because of their bad decisions when we lost her. As angry as I was at my brother at the time for his choices, I wished so much he wouldve had that chance. Also he was estranged from his own children when he died, trying to make it up, but he never really could - again, devastated and heartbroken for his children, things left undone. But, he is gone now too, and luckier than I - He finally gets to see Mama.

I really hope this series of events will shine light on the frailty of life, how very brief it really, truly is, and these two, TM&SM, see the pain they have wrought on their family, the Elvis family, the community, their children; EXPERIENCE the pain all those mentioned have felt and confess their sins, allow forgiveness of Christ to wash over them despite what may become of their physical bodies and time left here and allow peaceful healing to begin for so, so many people who deserve it.

If TM and SM knew what I know about pain and forgiveness, their knees should have calluses worn on them starting tonight.

(so sorry to ramble....this entire case is heartbreaking; stirs great emotion)

God bless you !!!! Big hugs to you !!!!

Did LE state that they believed it happened? All I have seen is that it was reported, and LE found no evidence. They aren't going to call it a false report just because they couldn't find evidence. Lots of crimes happen with no evidence being left....doesn't mean they didn't happen. Unless there is proof that it happened (or didn't happen), LE isn't going to take a stance on something like this. If there is an article or some statement LE made otherwise, I would love to see it.

Perhaps Hoppy can shed some light on this.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**http://www.websleuths.com/forums/We... 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Having a gun pointed at him/being shot at.....whatever. Two separate incidents.....so SHOT AT w/ family in car, cool as a cucumber, goes on down the road to report a car speeding up behind him, then shots fired, lights off, POOF! They're gone......Gun "pointed at him" - runs like a girl, hides until cops arrive.

What a winner.

I DO believe the 2nd report happened, just not the first, IMO.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_3c018162-98d4-11e3-b6e3-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

Re: the obit--anyone ever seen TM referred to as Tammy L.R. Caison Moorer?

Sigh. If LE didn't believe that the shooting happened, then they would say so. It has nothing to do with calling someone a liar. If they investigated, found no evidence, they would say so. I have never heard of LE not wanting to say a false report was made. LE says it happened, but they actually believe it didn't, but don't want to say a false report was filed? And if LE was so reluctant to say a false report was made, they could just say they were still investigating it, or were not going to comment.

Agree with you here. What reason would LE have to lie about the shooting? Makes no sense to me.

Ditto on your last comment:
And if LE was so reluctant to say a false report was made, they could just say they were still investigating it, or were not going to comment

Interesting wording. "The report" certainly was real. SM "reported" something happened. It was written down. It was..."reported." There is a file or whatever.

Yes, "the report was real." The police got that "report" from SM.

But there was no evidence to support the incident in that "report." The police said that too. So how can the police vouch for an incident if they have no evidence to support it?

They can't.

But they can use the "report" to keep the Moorer's locked up.

Just my opinion.

Thank-you. You did, however, give your opinion based on assuming the incident happened. :)

It's good all cruel comments on social media are not revenged by someone shooting at a vehicle.

Just to be clear...I was covering all bases. I do not believe this happened.

But I do agree that revenge is unacceptable in all cases. Starting with the revenge taken by TM on a much loved daughter and sister...a beautiful, caring young woman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back