Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

Re: the extra initial, in Tammy Lorinda "R" Caison Moorer's name, may stand for her mother's maiden name. Is it possible she had a different last named and it was officially changed later to Caison?

I have not found her to have an "R" in here name anywhere but in that obit.

Just to be clear...I was covering all bases. I do not believe this happened.

But I do agree that revenge is unacceptable in all cases. Starting with the revenge taken by TM on a much loved daughter and sister...a beautiful, caring young woman.

I agree. Revenge is unacceptable in all cases.

Yes, but I was commenting on the civil action/lawsuit filed against the media by Mr. C. and this is after TM & SM were incarcerated. Completely different. I was saying that TM had bigger fish to fry in regards to spending her $$, than going after the media for trespassing on Mr C's property after she was in jail.<Mod Snip>

Sorry, I misunderstood.:)

Im on the fence concerning the the shooting. 1. Maybe it truly happened and it was done by an Elvis supporter. 2. Maybe it didnt happen and LEs gut instincts are wrong. I mean, there is no proof. 3. Maybe LE says they believe because all ends well then. Murderers kept locked up. Keep in mind, no proof so on what is LE basing their decision? 4. It happened and LE feels TM was behind it which is why they transferred her away from Sidney. Didnt they say they transferred her because of the threats SM received? That never made sense to me.

I tend to believe the shooting incident happened. I think this is the reason the Moorer's were all sleeping in one bedroom with guns for protection. I think they were very frightened. IMO

I may be in the minority, but I just think it is wrong to bring a man's obit here to dissect it.

Regardless of what his daughter has done, he should be allowed some dignity and peace. :twocents:

I get where you're coming from, Softail.

But, I've only seen questions about TM's extra initial. Unless I've missed something that's been deleted, I don't feel like anyone here has crossed the line.

JMO, but I can see where you might be concerned about WC being treated like he's 'guilty by association"

I tend to believe the shooting incident happened. I think this is the reason the Moorer's were all sleeping in one bedroom with guns for protection. I think they were very frightened. IMO

If it turns out that SM was handcuffed any of those nights after the murder, then I can't imagine TM was actually frightened at all.

I cant believe TM was very frightened. A person doesnt go out alone late at night for a run if they really feel someone could be out there in the dark waiting for a chance to shoot them. Her friends were worried for her but she just made a joke about the situation and used the opportunity to make fun of Terrys manhood. No, these arent things a scared person would do. I do feel the children were most likely scared and asked to sleep in the same room with Mom and Dad.

They had to be scared by the idea of a mob of villagers coming after them with pitchforks and lit torches. They called the police 39 times inside two months to complain about trespassers.

But I have a feeling that guns lying around her house was their normal way of life. I have never seen a woman post more photos of herself with firearms and on a Disney fan website, too. She is utterly infatuated with guns.

If it turns out that SM was handcuffed any of those nights after the murder, then I can't imagine TM was actually frightened at all.

I don't buy the handcuff story. However, supposedly she handcuffed him to the bed to keep him from being with Heather. What would be the purpose of handcuffing him after the murder?

SConFire.com
27 mins ·
2014-03-25 20:46 EDT | SC | LAURENS|CLINTON |**BODY FOUND**| HWY 308 | SKELETAL REMAIND FOUND|I/T/A OF HWY 308 X BEARDS FORK CREEK| LCSO CPS AND SLED INVESTIGATING|BODY FOUND BY WORKERS CUTTING BRUSH | SC-47 | SC-30 Map

I cant believe TM was very frightened. A person doesnt go out alone late at night for a run if they really feel someone could be out there in the dark waiting for a chance to shoot them. Her friends were worried for her but she just made a joke about the situation and used the opportunity to make fun of Terrys manhood. No, these arent things a scared person would do. I do feel the children were most likely scared and asked to sleep in the same room with Mom and Dad.

I don't believe TM did any kind of running !!!

SConFire.com
27 mins ·
2014-03-25 20:46 EDT | SC | LAURENS|CLINTON |**BODY FOUND**| HWY 308 | SKELETAL REMAIND FOUND|I/T/A OF HWY 308 X BEARDS FORK CREEK| LCSO CPS AND SLED INVESTIGATING|BODY FOUND BY WORKERS CUTTING BRUSH | SC-47 | SC-30 Map
That's WAY upstate I think, Clemson/Spartanburg/Greenville area, I THINK. Laurens County.

Did they ever find that middle-age lady walking in Ga, talking to BF on cell, heard abduction? I seem to remember them combing NC/Ga/SC tri-area looking for her.

That's WAY upstate I think, Clemson/Spartanburg/Greenville area, I THINK. Laurens County.

Did they ever find that middle-age lady walking in Ga, talking to BF on cell, heard abduction? I seem to remember them combing NC/Ga/SC tri-area looking for her.

3 -4 hours from Socastee depending on traffic.

Are you thinking of Kristi Cornwell? They found her, she had been abducted and killed, IIRC

SConFire.com
27 mins ·

Does anyone know - Were the remains found in a plastic bag?

Re: the extra initial, in Tammy Lorinda "R" Caison Moorer's name, may stand for her mother's maiden name. Is it possible she had a different last named and it was officially changed later to Caison?

I have not found her to have an "R" in here name anywhere but in that obit.

BBM

That thought crossed my mind too. I did notice her sister was listed with only one initial.

What about Gayle McCaffrey? Missing from West Ashley area. Her husband had travelled a little north to meet a girlfriend, but I don't remember where.

BBM

Why do you feel the children were scared?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back