Intruder theories only - RDI theories not allowed! *READ FIRST POST* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a "Ramseys did it" poster then you are not allowed to post on this thread. The IDI's get one thread and the "RDI's" get many. (TRICIA rules)

Please, don´t feed the trolls. They are violating the rules every day. If managers do nothing to prevent this, we can do little except give them no food.

It is assumed that this is a thread for IDI to discuss among themselves the different versions, without interruption or disturbance, or be continually challenged.

If you are a "Ramseys did it" poster then you are not allowed to post on this thread. The IDI's get one thread and the "RDI's" get many. (TRICIA rules)

Please, don´t feed the trolls. They are violating the rules every day. If managers do nothing to prevent this, we can do little except give them no food.

It is assumed that this is a thread for IDI to discuss among themselves the different versions, without interruption or disturbance, or be continually challenged.

Actually it says that RDI theories are not allowed in this thread. Other posters are allowed to call you out if you are making things up or using giant leaps to reach conclusions. Tricia is just cracking down on the policy that has always been here. You can not just post whatever you want: facts and reasonable deductions are ok, lies and ridiculous theories are not.

I think it's pretty clear what it says. Needless to write about RDI theories to disturb and disrupt conversations. IDI supporters can not discuss among themselves while some rude people are constantly posting and disrupting.

Instead of writing about the case, I'm writing about these things, which I hate. If you pretend throw out IDI people, this is the way, no doubt.

Now I realize that I'm feeding the troll. And maybe I am questioning a FACT. I better shut up.

Is it too much to ask that I can discuss with other IDI without being constantly interrupted?

I find rude and impolite the attitude of some of you.

Stick to the facts and stop whining. Rules for RDI are no different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the Babysitter Killer is responsible. I have very good reason to believe this : ) And I also believe I know who he is, but that will be revealed at a later date after the police are finished getting to good ole fashioned work : P I'd like to propose my theory here where it won't be destroyed, I also feel bad, because if I end up correct it will probably spell the end of websleuths who based their entire website around RDI's, with even the owner clarifying there was zero evidence of an intruder, and that only theories regarding the Ramsey's will be allowed. This is grounds for slander. This is creating an environment where only slander is allowed, which in my opinion should be constituted as against the law. Websleuths as a whole might be under serious risk of lawsuit if my allegations against a specific individual turn out to be true. They better pray I am wrong, as SuperDave and Tricia will both be sued to the ground (as both SuperDave's book and Tricia's website will be seen as created off of the crime of slander, moving all profits to the victim of such liable.

Of course, it is what it is. I hope I am wrong. But the individual I have given to the police is registered as living in both Colorado around the times of these incidents and Michigan around the times of OCCK.

I cannot mention names here on this forum because only slander against the Ramsey's is allowed. If you want to know who is responsible for this you can email me at rootlesswriting@gmail.com

Anyways, I might be wrong about this, cough cough, no I am not, but here goes on all the links I found between the two other than the ones i cant mention like background checks, connections in motive, etc etc etc.

Okay, onto the theory and all the ways it adds up.

First linkage is the pineapple being fed to JBR. Pineapple has been said to be one of her favorite foods, the family says they didn't feed her pineapple and would have no logical reason to lie about this. The Oakland County Child Killer fed Timothy King his favorite food before killing him, fried chicken. Two separate crimes, one in Michigan, one in Colorado, where the favorite food of the child was fed to them before death.

Second linkage is the rope. There was rope found in the house that the family knew no recollection of. There was rope found at the staged suicide scene of Christopher Busch, who was thought to be involved in the Oakland County Child Killings.

Third is the suspicious "suicides". The suicide of Christopher Busch was obviously staged with evidence, the drawn carricature of a victim of the OCCK taped to the bed and rope within the room, in other words, a potential crime tool and a troll. The suspicious "suicide" of Michael Helgoth, where he was found with a stun gun (potential crime tool) and a hat that said SBTC (a troll).

Fourth is the location linkage. In the JBR mystery, boots were said to be found at the Ramsey's summer house in Michigan. This didn't make sense to a lot of people, who would travel across the country to drop off boots, and that's it? That seems dumb and implausible. It makes a lot more sense if, since it was Christmas, the assailant was just visiting Colorado and returned home with the boots, or vice versa, now lived in Colorado and returned home with the boots to see his family.

Fifth is the method of death, in all the crimes (even possibly the shotgun crime of OCCK) the cause of death was strangulation.

Sixth is redressing. Many of the OCCK victims were redressed in new clothes, JBR was redressed with new underwear.

Seventh is the cleaning. The OCCK children were meticulously cleaned before murder, same with JBR.

Eighth is the letters. In both instances incredibly long letters which appeared to be trolls were used. One was sent to Dr. Danto in OCCK and the other was left at the JBR household.

Ninth is the Vietnam ties. In the Ramsey letter, there are hints at quotes from the movies The Rock and Deer Hunter (thanks redpill). The movie the Rock deals with a small foreign faction who commits crimes to get back at the government because of Vietnam. In the OCCK Allan letter, the person claims "He does it because of Vietnam, Vietnam screw up your head too" This would also tie in due to the fact that John worked for the Pentagon (we all know what they deal with).

Tenth is victim selection. Both Boulder Colorado and Oakland County are rich affluent areas. In Allan letter he alludes that he is getting back at the rich folk to make them suffer like the poor did. No need to say John was very rich.

Eleventh is how he got the 118k in the note. It ties in because in the Allan letter he mentions that he taps phones, he practically has everything organized so he will never get caught. If anyone talks he kills them.

Twelfth is high IQ. If we are looking at a crime that was never intended to be a kidnapping, he exhibits very high IQ. High IQ serial killers are rare. The Oakland County Child Killer is analysed to have an IQ of around 140-160.

So those are the reasons I believe the Oakland County Child Killer is responsible for the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. Oh, by the way, redpill believes it is Mr. Cruel. Suspicious, seeing as Australia was an ally of the United States in Vietnam.

apologies for the double reply, the second reply has all the information, the first reply is junk but websleuths wont let me delete it because I am on a proxy setting computer, and it doesn't let me edit it.

If you are constantly arguing against IDI theories then you are arguing Rdi theories.

THis is the one thread that is protected for IDI to post and discuss.

The best thing to do is just ignore the posts that don't apply and move on.

I think to ignore the trolls is not the solution. There are a handful of toxic people here whose sole purpose is to close this thread, or make it unusable. If the one who has to stop it don´t show, they will achieve it.

They can use different methods. And it is possible that Tricia is no longer comfortable with this thread, and is looking for ways to close without making a lot of mess. I don´t know.

If you are constantly arguing against IDI theories then you are arguing Rdi theories.

THis is the one thread that is protected for IDI to post and discuss.

The best thing to do is just ignore the posts that don't apply and move on.

Nope. I don't come in here at all really. Go back and check if you like. I don't argue with anyone in here regarding IDI vs RDI. Other RDIs do come in here but I think you will see they are arguing facts and wild speculation not discussing RDI theories. If they aren't then I am sure that you should all be happy about the crack down.

What I am arguing with is some posters' opinion that they can write whatever they want in here and no one is allowed to question it at all. People are saying that Tricia is not allowing people to argue IDI so they will only discuss it in this thread where it is "safe". No, that is wrong. You can discuss, argue, whatever, in any thread as long as it is not too far off topic and as long as you have facts/evidence to back you up. Your arguments have to have reasoning and logic behind it. That is all Tricia is asking for and has always asked for and that is why she is cracking down in here.

IDI can have this thread and can discuss their theories to their hearts content but when asked how they came to that theory then they better have more than wild speculation behind them or they will have an argument or possible deletion of their comments.

I am pretty sure that people would be arguing with me if I started saying that the Ramseys used psychic powers to kill JBR or rang a friend who was a known serial killer to help them stage the crime scene. I am pretty sure I would be asked for the evidence to back my case, even if it was in the RDI only thread. Doesn't mean people are arguing for IDI cases, just calling out BS which should be applauded.

Four of the five are very poorly written, they are just blots. Only the first is identifiable, but it will not win a prize.

It is the only symbol, number or letter in with such thing happens throughout the letter.

"they are just blots", yes, but the effort has been made to put a double stroke through the S?

Attachments

• dollar.jpg
    dollar.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 189
Heyya Muy Curioso,

Here's a link for your consideration re simulation.

https://archive.org/stream/NadeJournalVol.26Spring2003/26-1_djvu.txt

Journal of The National Association of Document Examiners Spring 2003 Volume 25, No. 1

CHARACTERISTICS OF DISGUISE / CHARACTERISTICS OF SIMULATION

1. Moderate writing speed.
1. Slowly written material.
2. Deviation from model
2. Attempt to imitate model
3. Capital letters changed.
3. Capital letters close to model.
4. Subtle characteristics present.
4. Subtle characteristics missing.
5. Correct master pattern.
5. Correct master pattern missing.
6. Inconsistent characteristics.
6. Lack of natural variation .
7. Adheres more closely to known
7. Adheres more closely to rules of Penmanship
8. Correct method of construction.
8. Incorrect method of construction.
9. Moderate rhythm.
9. Poor rhythm.
10. No pen lifts or blobs of ink.
10. Pen lifts and blobs of ink.
11. No patching.
11. Patching.
12. More natural writing.
12. Conscious attention to the act of writing
13. Change of slant.
13. Similar slant.
14. Different size.
14. Same size.
15. Proportions the same.
15. Proportions different.
6. Some unusual letterforms.
16. Similar letterforms.
17. Similar arrangement.
17. Different arrangement.
18. Utilization of space similar.
18. Different utilization of space.
19. Same baseline.
19. Different baseline.
20. Pressure patterns the same.
20. Even pressure indicative of drawing.
21. Pictorial effect different.
21. Attempt to imitate pictorial effect.
22. Similar spacing.
22. Spacing more variable.
23. Similar line quality.
23. Poor line quality.
24. Similar margins.
24. Different margins.
25. Similar pressure patterns.
25. Different pressure patterns.

Hi Everyone,

The cleaning up of the JBR forum is slow going. I'm hurrying as fast as I can but also need to make sure things are done correctly.

I'm going to close this thread until I can clean it up.

Remember, we are not allowing posts that randomly accuse innocent people based on factless claims.

There is nothing wrong with the truth and that's all I am trying to do here. Keep the JBR forum's integrity at a high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566