Investigators search east of Skyline school

I don't know how anyone could admit to knowing that a child was dead and not telling anyone...so I am afraid she won't tell if she knows.

This is nerve-wracking. I can only imagine how Kyron's loved ones are feeling right now - if they're aware of the search.

I looked @ a google map, and there is a pond about 2 miles west of the school, and a reservoir about 3 miles NW of the school. Didn't grandmaj say (in the other thread) that sources have reported the LE is now searching west of the school? IDK if those particular bodies of water were searched early on, but it makes me sad & ill to think about it.

I may have posted this in the wrong thread.

I hope they find him.

Yes they are Sorrell they are searching both east and west of the school. Media has left the area probably to prepare for newscasts. The search teams still out as of 20 minutes ago. Still lots of light in Portland area.

Yes they are Sorrell they are searching both east and west of the school. Media has left the area probably to prepare for newscasts. The search teams still out as of 20 minutes ago. Still lots of light in Portland area.

I wonder if they are calling, too, or just searching. I think if they're not calling it would be a pretty clear sign that they are not expecting to find him alive. Sadly, I think I know the answer, but maybe not. It could also tell us whether dede has told him whether she believes him to be alive. jmoo

IMO, information "developed" by Dede is not the same as information she *gave*... I am glad to see an actual search, though! I hope they keep it up...

I'm sorry,I've not been on to hear about a search,what is this about?They're searching today?

Yup since early this morning Winter..... multiple SAR teams.

Yeah, I got confused too, I was looking West of the school when the article states that LE is looking East (LOL), but I`m glad there are teams looking in both directions. Does DeDe think Kyron or evidence of Kyron is so near to the school:waitasec:

I agree that she may not have told LE any info straight out but may have speculated or hinted at something, hence the ìnfo developed from DeDe.

Yeah, I got confused too, I was looking West of the school when the article states that LE is looking East (LOL), but I`m glad there are teams looking in both directions. Does DeDe think Kyron or evidence of Kyron is so near to the school:waitasec:

I agree that she may not have told LE any info straight out but may have speculated or hinted at something, hence the ìnfo developed from DeDe.

I agree. I don't think DeDe told them where to find Kyron. I think they are just trying to glean clues from what she has said.

So,this is new info Dede has told them?I wonder if this is in areas where witnesses said they've seen a white truck.

This thread might need merging with another but it seems as if DeDe has given info about a possible search area for Kyron.

Searchers in the Kyron Horman investigation were working east of Skyline Elementary Saturday, acting on information developed from Dede Spicher, reliable sources told KGW.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Investigators-search-Portland-kyron-Skyline-school-100195694.html

Searching the wooded area east of Skyline Elementary School, is a search for a body. And if the information came from DD S, we know she has some knowledge of what happened to Kyron, and that knowledge could only come from TH.

A lot of possibilities come to mind of what might have happened, based on what little we know about TH's whereabouts on June 4th.

Dede has continued to be more cooperative than when Kyron’s parents released a statement imploring her to cooperate with the probe but investigators continue to believe she still has not told everything she knows.

Pointed out in the search thread. Why is she holding back?

Her own culpability? Reluctance to betray a friend? Those are the only two reasons I can think of off the top of my head.

Whatever they gleaned, or she told them, must not have been super specific if the searchers have been out there all day and presumably found nothing...or else it was not good information. :(

So she may not know exactly where Kyron is? Or is not ready to tell...

Searching the wooded area east of Skyline Elementary School, is a search for a body. And if the information came from DD S, we know she has some knowledge of what happened to Kyron, and that knowledge could only come from TH.

A lot of possibilities come to mind of what might have happened, based on what little we know about TH's whereabouts on June 4th.

Or her knowledge could have come from what she personally did. I don't believe for a minute that she's just an innocent friend...

I don't want to get too optimistic that she is being helpful...but I hope she isn't actually diverting the searchers intentionally...I don't know why that occured to me.

BBM... I can...Especially IF you have been following the Haleigh Cummings case for any length of time...JMO

wonder if they got pings from cell phone...that would be a search based on info invovling Dede w/o her talking...

Or her knowledge could have come from what she personally did. I don't believe for a minute that she's just an innocent friend...

I doubt her innocence too. She's involved.

That's what I think, too. East of Skyline is thick woods or a bit further is the channel and Sauvie. Oh man, what the he** happened? It's obvious to me now that they are looking for a dead body.

Could be as simple as TH having told DS that she was in that area that morning - or perhaps TH had DS meet her in that area?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back