Investigators search east of Skyline school

We only allow scanner posts in the Scanner Forum. I'll move them there in a sec.

But first! Our own Freefallzzzz went out to the search area and took pics for us! I'll post the link here and then again in our locals pics thread that is in the reference forum in case you want to find them again in the future!

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/KYRON Search 8 7 2010/?start=0

I wonder if they are releasing where they are searching to make Terri know that Dede is talking? (if she is...)

Terri will know by where they are searching if Dede is telling them the truth or not, assuming Dede knows...

Good point. I hope for that reason if they are searching based upon what she's told them, they've verified her info from other sources too.

I wonder if they are releasing where they are searching to make Terri know that Dede is talking? (if she is...)

Terri will know by where they are searching if Dede is telling them the truth or not, assuming Dede knows...

I actually wondered if this was a slightly more elaborate ploy to crack Terri. If Terri thinks DS is going to flip, she may give up the information first in an effort to save herself.

I've seen this type of tactic utilized several times on CSI. Heh.

That is where they are searching. Can't we leave the scanner thread here, just in case?

I think it would be insane for Dede to give LE fake info. If she wants to have a life, she has to cooperate.

If she leads LE on a merry chase, i don't think people will look kindly upon her.

Saturday, dozens of search and rescue workers scoured northwest Multnomah County. Teams were spotted on Northwest Old Germantown Road. Crews also searched private property on Cornelius Pass Road. A spokesperson with the Multnomah County Sheriff's office says most of northwest Multnomah county and parts of Washington and Columbia county are being searched.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...eleased-for-Kyron/vqpKvAY--0yKSbwJrIrp4g.cspx

Aren't those huge areas? It doesn't seem like there are pinpointed locations.

Just got done looking at the pics. I can't stress enough how hard it is to move around in all those blackberry bushes! My heart goes out to the SAR teams!

That one where the SAR guy is smiling was funny! Freefallzzzz, thank you SO much for being our eyes in the field! :blowkiss:

Copied from post on searh thread:

On May 18 Dede Tweeted: Very nice article. Congrats! RT @yogacowgirls hooray! we're in Garden Design! http://tinyurl.com/2bgqfrf
6:18 PM May 11th via web.

Dede's twitter name is dedeJustdede and her twitter stream is still available on line.

The Garden Designarticle features the estate on Old Germantown Road referenced earlier in this thread. There has been speculation that Dede might have been working there on June 4th. All reports have stated that the owners of the home DeDe was working at on the 4th have cooperated completely with LE. So please folks - lets respect these people! For all we know, LE and SAR may have just used their property today to park!

We only allow scanner posts in the Scanner Forum. I'll move them there in a sec.

But first! Our own Freefallzzzz went out to the search area and took pics for us! I'll post the link here and then again in our locals pics thread that is in the reference forum in case you want to find them again in the future!

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/KYRON Search 8 7 2010/?start=0
These are great pictures, Freefallzzzz.

Thanks for giving us an excellent tour of the areas being searched.

:applause::applause:

Aren't those huge areas? It doesn't seem like they are pinpointed locations.

Given the fact that this particular search is at least somewhat influenced by info given by DS, I would have hoped for a more specific search, too. This just seems like a tease of a tip.

I just feel so sick for Kyron and his family right now!

Thank you to the person that started this thread. Just being in the search thread I probably would have missed it. I haven't been able to be on much lately due to a very sick kid.

When I first heard they were searching SI (in the beginning) I had a very bad feeling that Kyron had been put into the water and probably washed out to sea. That feeling has returned. I so hope I am wrong.

With this new news, my heart sank because I don't feel that they would be out searching like this if they believed Kyron was still alive. We all need to send up some extra prayers for Kyron's family right now.

If Terri is responsible and Kyron is dead then she needs to face the death penalty! She should NEVER get the chance to ever see her child again ... not even a photo. Yes, she would know her child was alive; so, it would not be as painful as what DY & KH are having to go through but I believe it would be painful for her.

In light of the MFH plot, I don't think anyone will ever be safe again until she is dead. Even from prison she could attempt to hire someone to kill anyone ... it already appears that she is very much capable of such actions. I am really afraid for Kaine at this point.

Ugh, what is wrong w/ people? How could anyone ever hurt an innocent child?

seeing all those pictures just made me depressed
I certainly appreciate Freefallzzzz' work & effort
it just brings home the reality that Kyron is probably in one of those areas or one similar and that the person who left him there had so little respect for him, for any child, for human life

There is also a pumpkin patch west of the school....

I think so, too.

Also, I don't recall there being any mention of a Friday PC yesterday with KH and DY. Maybe after their interactions with the GJ and perhaps knowledge of the impending searches today, they have changed their minds about Kyron being alive.

IMO

They didn't have one yesterday and there was never talk about them doing so.

IF they have changed their minds about him being alive....and IF they come out and say that....then I MAY consider that. Until then, I refuse. I do not want to give up and as long as his parents haven't, I am not going to either.

This one is going to be a hard one for me. I simply relate too much to Desiree. I haven't done that with a case in the past.

Aargh! That just burns me up. I'm scared that she'll lead LE & SAR on a wild goose chase. wouldn't it just take a quick siggy from the judge to grant immunity?

Even if she is granted immunity, she may still not tell all she knows or even the truth. I hope she's not like that.

I think it would be insane for Dede to give LE fake info. If she wants to have a life, she has to cooperate.

If she leads LE on a merry chase, i don't think people will look kindly upon her.

Indeed. People and courts. A merry chase will get you 15 years in Putnam County as Tommy Croslin learned yesterday...

I'm of the opinion that the reason she did not get called to testify is that perhaps they aren't quite sure what her role was. So immunity won't be given if they believe she had a hand in Kyron gone missing. We have not heard another word about her getting called back to GJ. Time will tell.... Just my opinion........

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back