Investigators search east of Skyline school

What is NW Brooks rd from the school?North,South,East or West?I'm am very glad they are still searching for little Kyron.I pray they just keep searching for him.

Not sure if I can post the actual address of the Cornelius Pass road but there seems to be a few Cornelius Pass Roads: one is NW and one is NW OLD Cornelius Pass and one is SW. I'm guessing it's the NW Cornelius Pass. I need Freefallz to clarify but I think it's the NW one. If it is, it is soooo close to the school. Actually, both the NW OLD address and NW Cornelius Pass Roads are close to each other and to the school. (Sorry for the confusing post but I'm confused about which one it is, lol)

What is NW Brooks rd from the school?North,South,East or West?I'm am very glad they are still serching for little Kyron.I pray they just keep searching for him.

NW Brooks road is directly south of the school.

I'm of the opinion that the reason she did not get called to testify is that perhaps they aren't quite sure what her role was. So immunity won't be given if they believe she had a hand in Kyron gone missing. We have not heard another word about her getting called back to GJ. Time will tell.... Just my opinion........

There was this article the other day:

Last week, Spicher was called to appear before a Multnomah County grand jury. Spicher appeared in court, accompanied by her lawyer, but was asked no questions and was given a date to return in several weeks.

Prosecutors later said they would be willing to work with her attorney as they seek to learn more from Spicher regarding her whereabouts June 4 during an approximately 90-minute period when she abruptly left her gardening job at a Northwest Portland home and couldn't be reached by cell phone. They also are interested in Spicher's contact with Terri Horman after Kaine Horman left the house in late June.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/multnomah_county_shericomb_thr.html

I don't know quite what that means between prosecutors working with her attorney, and how that impacts testifying at the GJ or immunity.

If this search finds Kyron and Dede gave them the correct info, won't that be opening a door for TH/Houze to say "she did it"? If she did not have a hand in hurting him, she better hope she already has a deal!

They didn't have one [press conference] yesterday and there was never talk about them doing so.

Their normal routine has been to have press conference interviews released on Fridays ("the day Kyron disappeared"). Times they have departed from their normal routine, they have made a statement that they would be, and why. So some of us were waiting to hear something from family on Friday, but there was no word, one way or the other.

freefallzzzz, I would like to thank you also..

Me too, freefallzzz! It helps to be able to see what the searchers are having to face, but it also hurts to know that little Kyron may have been all alone in one of these areas for over two months now. My heart is breaking tonight. I've held on to hope all this time, but for some reason it's a lot harder to do right now.

Thank you, Freefallzz. So very much!

:toastred:

Those pics are very good,better than a reporters.Thank you so much free.

This has upset me so much today,I've really hoped if anything Dede helped TH in hiding him,which still doesn't make any sense.But even less sense,since she'd have the baby.I can't see her doing something to him with the baby in the truck.I'm not getting this,unless the woman is a psycho.But this whole thing is crazy.

Not sure if I can post the actual address of the Cornelius Pass road but there seems to be a few Cornelius Pass Roads: one is NW and one is NW OLD Cornelius Pass and one is SW. I'm guessing it's the NW Cornelius Pass. I need Freefallz to clarify but I think it's the NW one. If it is, it is soooo close to the school. Actually, both the NW OLD address and NW Cornelius Pass Roads are close to each other and to the school. (Sorry for the confusing post but I'm confused about which one it is, lol)

I took a picture of the address of the location of searchers on Corn Pass Rd,
however I did talk to media this evening when I ran across them, and they interviewed people on OLD Corn Pass Rd who confirmed their property got
searched.
Looks like they searched in between Corn Pass and OLD Corn Pass...
**For that particular search grid. I can only talk for what I saw =)

The baby could have been asleep from being given tylenol/antihistamine. The earache could have been an excuse just in case they drug tested the baby. I think they should have been searching and kept searching this whole time plus looking for an alive Kyron.

The baby could have been asleep from being given tylenol/antihistamine. The earache could have been an excuse just in case they drug tested the baby. I think they should have been searching and kept searching this whole time plus looking for an alive Kyron.

Good point! Throwing in there, that's why whomever looked after Baby K at the gym, their testimony is going to be VERY important...sleepy, cranky, tugging on ear, out of sorts or happy, nothing unusual! But...we also don't have confirmation of where baby K was, to my knowledge?

Just a thank you to all the thank yous..=)

I know how hard everyone at WS works and how much you all care (as do I) and since I don't sleuth that well, I have tried to make my contribution by listening to the scanner and doing photos when I can..

I really tried to remove myself emotionally today while taking pictures.. I talked to one of the searchers, I didn't ask him questions, I just thanked him for taking the time (unpaid) to be out in the humid hot heat searching.. And I gave him some cool bottled water =)

I am just glad they are searching!

Good point! Throwing in there, that's why whomever looked after Baby K at the gym, their testimony is going to be VERY important...sleepy, cranky, tugging on ear, out of sorts or happy, nothing unusual! But...we also don't have confirmation of where baby K was, to my knowledge?

Yes it will be,and if the baby was hurting that bad,would she really take her to the gym?I was reading where the principal was before the Grand Jury,also,so they're making a case.

Looking at that area they were searching today,the one house seemed abandoned,or just looked like it.I guess this is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I also need to give a huge thanks to PDX!

I needed help with figuring out the location of one search area
and over the phone, she was able to get me right to the location..!! =)

I also need to give a huge thanks to PDX!

I needed help with figuring out the location of one search area
and over the phone, she was able to get me right to the location..!! =)

You guys did a good job,it's amazing how close you got in some of those shots.

Yes it will be,and if the baby was hurting that bad,would she really take her to the gym?I was reading where the principal was before the Grand Jury,also,so they're making a case.

Another excellent point...the people that witnessed baby K at school that morning, before she was taken on that ride/journey...how sad to put it that way, but (sigh) that is the story apparently.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back