Invited speaker at IAI and IACI, where should I go?

Discussion in 'Welcome To Websleuths' started by Diego in Italy, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Diego in Italy

Diego in Italy Member

Hi to everybody. My proposal of a protocol for the identification of fallen soldiers (italian soldiers dead in Russia in 1941-42) was accepted at the meetings of the International Association for Identification (www.theiai.org, in Reno NV) and the International Association of Craniofacial Identification (http://www.craniofacial-id.org, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana). Where should I go? Probably the latter is more specific for my research (to compare photos of faces and skulls). What do you think, some advice?

CajunFBI and Laughing like this.

2. CajunFBI

CajunFBI Member

Congratulations! If you pick BR, welcome!

Diego in Italy likes this.
  3. ilovematt

ilovematt Well-Known Member

They are honestly similar choices in many ways. I’d go BR for the food and some really great history. Reno is so cool too though. It’s got a certain old charm to it and again, history.

Diego in Italy likes this.
  4. Diego in Italy

Diego in Italy Member

Interesting places both, I am thinking to go to both meetings, even if the cost of the airplane travels is high. In BR attendees are for the most part forensic pathologists, in Reno policemen. VERY interesting (for me) the National Automobile Museum in Reno!