Found Deceased Ireland - Tina Satchwell, 45, Youghal, Co. Cork, 20 March 2017 *arrest*

[video=twitter;884382667797647360]https://twitter.com/3NewsIreland/status/884382667797647360[/video]

Indeed..........and that after having sent him off, half an hour drive up the coast, just to go to Aldi and buy fish !

eta , there are some 15 supermarkets in Youghal, including a Lidl - just sayin

I must have missed that... it makes her actions seem more premeditated - send him to a shop further away to give her more time to disappear. But then if he went shopping, came back and she was gone, wouldn't he wonder where she was sooner???

I am worried about the lack of urgency surrounding this disappearance. There must be a reason that the Gardai are not pushing this more.

Perhaps she really has just ran away.

Gardai are extremely concerned about her and have said it is a high risk misper inquiry.

If they thought she'd just ran away they would not say it was high risk or have appeals for information on Crimecall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see an article on her once every few weeks, I am yet to see the urgency.

What more do you expect them to do exactly? Their statements about the case make it clear they are extremely concerned about her. They have checked cctv and interviewed family. They have ensured the case has had a lot of media coverage.

She's quite striking looking, if the photos are recent and very well groomed. Who has 25 grand in cash lying about at home? Profit from home normally goes straight into bank, would've had to withdraw it, nobody sells houses for actual cash. Even if you can cash buy its all done via the banking system and 3rd parties to make sure it's not fraud and both parties are legally protected.

Seems like someone would have seen her, small place that part of the world and it's not like she left in the dead of night.

Wonder if they searched her computer and phone records? Maybe a lover someplace? Gardai are calling this a serious high rick misper case, be interesting to see how this plays out.

Also the husband says weird stuff like she can have all the money if she comes back. She didn't have a passport and I'd imagine it would be very difficult to find an illegal passport broker without some major city or criminal connection and even then they can cost thousands of euros if you want one that will pass any reasonable check via customs. She's got to be in Ireland still I would say either holed up someplace remote, dead or possibly dumped at sea if she was murdered.

OK Ironside, I am simply concerned that there is not enough coverage, as I have stated, I have only seen an article once every few weeks. It is left up to us to speculate. Did she take cash, did she not? The facts are vague. Surely there is some CCTV that she may have been spotted on considering that their house in in town center.

Attachments

• Richard Satchwell Interview 26-06-17.pdf
    75.1 KB · Views: 61
New video (I think). Willing to take a lie detector test. This will be his last interview apparently, as he doesn't like the way he is being portrayed in the media.

[video=youtube;WsJDLFtu680]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsJDLFtu680[/video]

Hmmmm. He seems pretty bitter about the house being searched when he was working away.

Lie detector tests aren't used by the Gardai so offering to do one is totally pointless.

If the media are fabricating stories as he claims why doesn't he sue them then? I'd like to know specifically which stories he claims aren't true.

RSBM. That interview is so odd. The podcast is no longer available, but I've done a transcript. Probably a few mistakes and not consistent in formatting and grammar, as I did it in batches.

Wow thanks so much for doing this! I've been meaning to transcribe the interviews as they're so interesting but never seem to get the time and silence to do it.

I came across an incident involving a stolen supercar - the article states an smartly dressed irish woman aged 45 - 50 hired a supercar, paying cash, she then drove it to London and the car has disappeared. As soon as I read the article I thought of Tina Satchwell
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4717260/250-000-Lamborghini-stolen-Zurich-driven-London.html

Ohhh!! Interesting! I hope it was her because I'd love for her to be safe and alive somewhere

This is the photo ID card the car thief used ...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=503379363326649&id=232126220451966
25d0817b9a719f3013ccd813c3e109d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Picture could possibly be her with dyed brown hair?

Wow, what a hoot! I actually hope it's her. Maybe the husband wasn't nice and she said "screw it!" and went off on an adventure! (fingers crossed)

I'm not buying it being Tina ... according to family she's not the type to go out alone never mind go to a foreign country, rent a super car, steal it, drive it back to London ... it's the stuff of movies!

Unless everything we've been led to believe is false and really, her hubby is a gangster of some kind then I don't believe these 2 issues are connected.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think it's unlikely too, but all things considered, it needs to be looked in to IMO. Is it possible she has bipolar? Depressed in the lead up and then a manic episode for the first time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back