Is Casey Anthony Possibly Innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time for me to log off now but I want to post here and I'll read the thread tomorrow.

There is something holding me back, despite all of the evidence, from jumping on the guilty before trial bandwagon which is unlawful anyway. :twocents:
Something in the puzzle does not fit together. A few things are ~

1) The overall behavior of CA and GA.
2) Glimpses and strange comments along the way suggesting a united front.
3) An email I read early, early on from someone to someone in KC's friends linkage that said something like, 'if we could do it over, I wish we would have handled it differently'.
4) Even though I recognize KC's unrounded (not full emotional range) personality, before this happened, she had lots of acquaintences and friends. That leads me to
5) when Annie Downing, who visited KC on the downlow when KC was bonded out from jail, said that KC was not smart enough to have done this alone. AD claims they didn't discuss Caylee, but I don't believe her.

The five points above are off the top of my head. I'm sure I can think of more tomorrow. During trial I hope everything clicks into place and all the craziness makes sense one way or the other.

It'll be interesting to read everyone's opinions tomorrow. :seeya:

Respectfully, no one is saying that it must be casey who put the duct tape on Caylee merely because the same rare brand was found in the home. They are saying it must have been casey who did it because of all the other factors that point to her, and away from other people who lived in or had access to her parent's house, which have been repeated endlessly, such as it was her car, the one she abandoned that reeked of death, she hid the fact of Caylee being missing for 31 days while the family became increasingly anxious trying to find her, she lied outrageously to the cops to prevent them from finding Caylee, etc. It's a means, motive and opportunity kind of analysis when it come to who dunnit.

Please forgive me, but I get bothered when I see people in various cases pick apart one point or one piece of evidence and thereby try to dismantle a case and show that it is a weak one. As people have said ad nauseum, that is not how the law works, that is not how cases are considered. Each case is a puzzle where any one piece might not prove the case but together, they do.

I need to reiterate something here that many misunderstand and that I myself have forgotten at times: Circumstantial evidence is usually all there is. Physical evidence like fingerprints, DNA, blood spatter, ballistics, that IS circumstantial evidence. The opposite of circumstantial evidence is direct evidence and direct evidence means someone was caught committing the crime, with the murder weapon in their hand as they did it, kind of thing. We usually do not see many cases like that tried because for obvious reasons, they are usually pled out.

People get confused because we hear the phrase, "Oh, that's purely circumstantial" and thus believe that circumstantial evidence is somehow not as good as direct evidence or that if the case has no direct evidence, there must be reasonable doubt. Neither concept is an accurate concept under the laws of our country.

Again, most cases have nothing but circumstantial evidence and such evidence is perfectly fine in using to find someone is guilty of a crime. Also, it is not logical or rational, IMO, nor is it how cases are to be analyzed by a jury, to pick apart each piece of evidence and examine such in a vacuum. Each piece should be examined as part of the total picture, or in context. Otherwise, nothing would ever make sense.

It would be like saying, "Wait, using butter to make cheese sauce does not make sense because you can't make cheese sauce with just butter. " Maybe I could come up with a better analogy but it drives me batty when people insist on doing that. It is not reasonable.

I would also like to address a statement made by our friend PAXIMUS. You keep saying that well, yes, casey did "stupid" things but being stupid does not make one guilty. That's true, but these don't look like mere "stupid" things she did. casey is not unintelligent. And with respect, it frustrates me to hear people downplay behavior that led seasoned investigators and prosecutors to realize that casey murdered her child, as merely the stupid antics of some young person who does not know better.

Further, innocent people are not usually found guilty because they repeatedly did "stupid" things. Instead, it is usually either because they are minorities and some people are prejudiced and have an easy time believing a minority could commit a crime, or due to faulty eye witness testimony or extreme interrogations tactics leading to a false confession on the part of a young person, a person of limited intelligence or a person who is about to lose their mind. (None of those facts are at play here).

Finally, we did have a casey is innocent thread on here before that was limited to discussion about her innocence and not for those arguing for her guilt. So, PAXIMUS, you have every right to make such a thread and determine what the topic will be limited to.

The only reason I am veering from your intended topic is because I noticed
that people are arguing the guilt position and that the you are engaging in such discussion. So please forgive me if I am off topic.

P.S., I respect the view points of everyone who has a position on this case, including PAXIMUS and anyone else who has questions or an opinion that is not in the majority. In fact, I find it courageous and admirable when someone can voice a point of view that most do not hold, regardless of popular opinion, as long as such view is not an immoral or racist one! It speaks to a strength of character that I find very valuable and it adds to the debate and helps all of hone our critical thinking skills. So, thank you PAXIMUS!!!!

Excellent post, gitana!

I've thought a lot about what happened since day 31 and I'll admit, at first I thought this was an accident. I had a hard time understanding why a parent would harm their child and thinking it was probably an accident made it easier to accept.

Now, almost 3 years later, I believe I was wrong. Nobody goes from point A (oh my god my child has drowned) to point Z (bag the child up and throw the child in the trunk) that fast. When an accident happens it's human nature to scream out for help (911, neighbors, etc.). My little one fell off a table onto pavers a few years ago. I turned my back for one sec and she was up on the table and then off, boom. My first instinct, without thinking, was to pick her up and run like heck to the neighbor down the street who is a nurse! That's the biggest problem i have with this being an accident! (as well as 31 days, partying, and so on)

IMO she is not "innocent" and this wasn't a rage killing. She planned and killed Caylee to get back at her mother who was probably on the verge of ending the "gravy train" once she learned ICA hacked into Grandma's/Grandpa's checking account.

I'm going to play devil's advocate, although I shouldn't. But some might say that the child of a parent who doesn't care, can die accidentally or due to neglect and that the parent of such a child would not show normal, human emotion or motherly instinct at such a time because they don't possess it.

However, that scenario does not explain why such a parent would risk the death penalty rather than admit to an accident or neglect.

Oh No! Please! The last thing I want is any dissention or fighting over this, perfer to be somewhat open to the fact this could have happened. Well, for CA, it isn't just coincidence she was the one who was always there with a story, a blame, a call about a sighting, getting so involved with her calendar and notes. I have never to this day ever seen another grandparent or family member be that vocal and then go off the charts and blame the same LE that tried to help, turn against all of them. I'd like to ask her one of many questions, one being, why was there a need for her to go out of her way to make an anonymous call in to whoever it was and go through the spiel of seeing the little girl in the house with mother and grandmother on June 9 or was it the 12, think it was the 12? CA could have humbly called LE and said she made an innocent mistake, but then all three would have made the same mistake.
I really am looking forward to this so-called 31 day condensed into 1 minute opening statement or 1 a minute part that is going to clear up a lot of this mystery.

I am confused. Maybe I missed something but what anonymous phone call are you referring to? Thank you!!!!!!!

Fear of her father? I mean, we know her mother called her the "W" bomb at one time, and yes, I do beleive that much only because of the obvious control factor.
You are right though, nothing but NOTHING would keep me away from my child if something bad happened where I was told to leave, I'd find a way to take my child with me, I wouldn't be that threatened, but ICA could have been. Bottom line, there is nothing she did to help herself, but lie a lot, so nobody believes her now and will be hard at trial to believe her. Nothing is worth going through this, but then we don't know how dismal the situation at home could have been either. The lies will be everybody's undoing.

I believe that the family was and remains very dysfunctional. I believe that casey received horrible dichotomous messages from her mother, mostly and that her father was an ineffectual, generally passive parent, who sometimes tried to intervene but was shouted down by stronger personalities in the house.

I think casey was told, growing up, that she was a princess and perfect, could do no wrong and that anyone who dared criticize her was stupid, ignorant and lying. However, that message was reserved for anything that possibly related to acts on casey's part that "outsiders" could see, or when the family image was threatened by casey's behavior or outsider opinions. At such times, Cindy reared up in a protective mode and in fierce, illogical denial, goes my theory.

But the other message I surmise casey received was one from her pathologically enmeshed mother who saw casey as she secretly saw herself, and who desired to punish casey in order to destroy that which she hated about herself and which she secretly felt she was. That message was that casey was a very bad little girl, who always made mistakes, who was lazy, a liar, and later, a bad mother and who needed to be totally controlled by her own devoted mother to avoid catastrophe.

I believe this because I have watched them very closely and have experience with families that are similar, unfortunately. Anyhow the result of being raised with such dichotomous messages? I believe the result is a person who is initially vain and narcissistic, while at the same time self-loathing and terrified of her mother, of disappointing said mother and being shamed.

But it does not end there. Because people grow and learn from their experience and from casey's experiences she learned first how to lie and then that she had to lie and after that, that if she lied about something that her mother felt could shame the family name, the lies would be believed and supported. So casey became free, in a sense, of her mother's control. She grew to realize that she could do anything and if it could possibly be a source of embarrassment to Cindy, Cindy would help her to cover it up and would back off if casey's tantrums threatened to reveal the truth about the family.

And as casey grew older and realized that she had this type of control over her mother, the rage she had long suppressed from fear or a sense of powerless, at the angry, controlling parent who had unfairly "punished" her all her life and who she felt continued to do so in sick, little psychological ways, like taking over her baby, being the first to hold the child, even before casey, replacing the princess casey with the princess Caylee and further ruining casey's life by using the child as an instrument to make "unfair" demands on casey, like that she had to get a job or care for her own kid, and using the "greatest mistake" of casey's life to continue to try to shackle and control her, well, that rage transformed her narcissism and lying into something much more pathological and a sociopathic monster was born.

Is this sociopathic monster the quivering child full of confusion and fear of her wrathful mother that casey likely used to be at one time? Just listen to her calls from jail to home. Listen and watch the jail visits. Listen to witness testimony about how she talked about and treated her parents. Listen to witness testimony about how she reacted to them and how they deferred to her, not even daring to bring Caylee's name up when she was released from jail. I think once you do that you will see that the quivering child was replaced by a diabolical human being who learned how to manipulate the sick family she came from and who turned the tables, changing from the one who was afraid to the one who caused the fear in that household. :twocents:

Snipped with all due respect -

that's why I believe she drowned and was discovered a good deal of time later in a state that proved she didn't slip away in a split second but rather that she had drowned and remained in the pool for some time...thus making Casey guilty of neglect. Something she couldn't admit. Caylee perhaps was obviously gone beyond the point of summoning 911 for resuscitation. So it was a matter of "what do I do with the body" rather than "someone help !" So she quickly thinks "shovel"....takes the body out of the pool...that's too much work/too obvious whatever...so she puts her in the trunk. Casey is trying to come up with a story while little Caylee is in the trunk (loose hair) and decides in that moment the imaginanny is the culprit - grabs the bags, duct tape and Zanny becomes a killer. She only later becomes a kidnapper when a month goes by without anyone finding the body.

of course this is all wild guesses but it makes sense more to me than a MOTY snapping and chloroforming a kid to sleep.

I don't think she suddenly "snapped" and decided to chloroform her daughter. I think she planned it for some time and when certain things came to a head, decided, possibly somewhat rashly at that moment, that she had had enough, that time had finally come and that killing Caylee was the answer to all her problems. One doesn't research, make and use chloroform when they "snap".

Also, again, if it was an accident, why didn't casey ever admit to such, while in jail for almost three years and charged for first degree murder and facing the death penalty? That makes no sense to me. The investigators practically begged casey to admit to an accident. Her attorneys well knew that if they called the state and had one of those conversations that attorneys do, stating "Listen, let's say this was an accident. Let's say we are going to put casey on the stand to state just that. I think we can get a jury to believe that. What do you have to offer us?", they would have gotten a reception, is my bet. IMO, that conversation never happened. Why? Because it wasn't an accident.

It will be evident to jurors that there was some plot being worked out with previous computer searches about chloroform, weapons, missing kids, and shovels. The computer is going to be a big issue in the trial. Hopefully the state will also be able to prove that Casey was in and out of the trunk of her car early on from the trash, things she bought, and Tony's trash in the trunk. Even the food that was in the bag. Computer use that afternoon, the phone call to Jesse, and no telling what else should prove that there was no swimming pool or other accident that took place. The flurry of calls to George and Cindy happened right before Casey left for Tony's. The defense will not be able to explain why Caylee was in that trunk and why she was placed inside household bags and laundry bag with duct tape. Maybe the laundry bag will be traced to a certain time or place as well.

It could have been applied shortly after death, though, before the tissues were swollen and before the sloughing of skin. By the way, I don't think ICA is innocent, no way, no how. I just think the tape could have been applied before death (used as murder weapon), or shortly after death. Placing the tape shortly after death does not make a lot of sense to me, therefore I think it was applied before, but I just wanted to point out that either way is possible.

Yes, I agree there is no point in putting the tape on after death...therefore it was most likely added before death.

Oh No! Please! The last thing I want is any dissention or fighting over this, perfer to be somewhat open to the fact this could have happened. Well, for CA, it isn't just coincidence she was the one who was always there with a story, a blame, a call about a sighting, getting so involved with her calendar and notes. I have never to this day ever seen another grandparent or family member be that vocal and then go off the charts and blame the same LE that tried to help, turn against all of them. I'd like to ask her one of many questions, one being, why was there a need for her to go out of her way to make an anonymous call in to whoever it was and go through the spiel of seeing the little girl in the house with mother and grandmother on June 9? CA could have humbly called LE and said she made an innocent mistake, but then all three would have made the same mistake.
I really am looking forward to this so-called 31 day condensed into 1 minute opening statement or 1 a minute part that is going to clear up a lot of this mystery.

BM I don't think you are trying to create any fighting and I respect that you have your point of view :cheerful: I just can't equate the behavior of CA and GA to complicity in the crime. I think of the statement "when you hear hooves, think horses, not zebras". Not to belittle your response because I tend to hear zebras and feel there are plenty in the world, but MOO is that CA and GA just went into massive coverup and protective mode when they saw the writing on the wall. I can't rule out that they've gone into the realm of illegal behavior due to that mode, but I don't think they were part of the crime. I think CA's initial 911 calls and conversation in the car with AH AND GA's initial statements to LE were concerned grandparents. Their behavior since then is beyond my understanding, but I haven't been able to correlate that with involvement in the crime. I also think the entire June 9th dateline was simply a mistake in the heat of the moment. But I completely agree that I have never seen the turn in behavior and/or stories so intensely as in this case..I appreciate the conversation because I want to understand this case from every viewpoint.

It will be evident to jurors that there was some plot being worked out with previous computer searches about chloroform, weapons, missing kids, and shovels. The computer is going to be a big issue in the trial. Hopefully the state will also be able to prove that Casey was in and out of the trunk of her car early on from the trash, things she bought, and Tony's trash in the trunk. Even the food that was in the bag. Computer use that afternoon, the phone call to Jesse, and no telling what else should prove that there was no swimming pool or other accident that took place. The flurry of calls to George and Cindy happened right before Casey left for Tony's. The defense will not be able to explain why Caylee was in that trunk and why she was placed inside household bags and laundry bag with duct tape. Maybe the laundry bag will be traced to a certain time or place as well.

Identical computer searches were done while Cindy and George were at work, they began shortly after Cindy cut KC off financially to prevent anymore theft. Up til this point KC had repeatedly raided Cindy's BofA account to the tune of many thousands of dollars. Three days later KC was researching on the computer and telling her friends her parents weren't going to be around and that they could move in with her...

So does a death by drowning accident which was later staged to be a kidnap murder rise to the level of a DP case?

Yes, it does legally qualify for a sentence up to the DP if the state can prove the drowing happend due to some form of felony child neglect or aggravated child abuse. Being that she is under the age of 8 that opens up a lot of aggravated factors. More than likely I would think the max she would get would be LWOP for that. Had she had just admitted to that early on, I doubt she would have even served 5 years. However, the cover up of the "accident" adds a whole new level of smaller felony charges that could be added on to a lengthy sentence.

Identical computer searches were done while Cindy and George were at work, they began shortly after Cindy cut KC off financially to prevent anymore theft. Up til this point KC had repeatedly raided Cindy's BofA account to the tune of many thousands of dollars. Three days later KC was researching on the computer and telling her friends her parents weren't going to be around and that they could move in with her...

If the jury thinks she may have been thinking about killing or harming her parents, they will know she is capable of murder. Back when this case first started during one of the early 9-1-1 calls, CA said something I will never forget. She said "What did YOU do!!" That was very telling for me. From that point on, I knew CA believed her daughter was capable of harming Caylee. I believe at that moment, CA knew in her heart of hearts little Caylee was not coming home.

Yes, I agree there is no point in putting the tape on after death...therefore it was most likely added before death.

Although since the defence is claiming KC to have a brain dysfunction of some sort, I COULD see how in her imature mind she may have thought that tape over the mouth would be the way a kidnapped little girl would look like. Although I don't see a reason a kidnapper would need to tape up a 2 year olds mouth. Other than screaming, what are they really going to say to you?

The question is , and I think the state has this answer already. Was there tape on Caylees hands? Some of the stain photos indicate there MAY have been. If that is the case, the tape was on while she was alive. moo. If not, why wouldn't Caylee have just taken the tape off? Unless she was sedated? Can't wait to hear the state lay this all out.

I need to know what searches were made before and after those "neck breaking" "chloroform" etc hits. Neck breaking could be tied to a news story and chloroform tied to a movie etc. The defense needs to bring up what else was searched for to show that it was part of something else....if they can't, well that thats then isn't it? heh

Do we know whether the chloroform searches were discovered before LE tested the trunk for it, or did they detect the Chloroform and then search the computer for it? TIA

Well, we know CA had an explaination for everyday that ICA called her, but that doesn't make it a fact those conversations actually took place. ICA told her new friends about this nanny, true, she's a pipe dreamer, made it bigger than life for her friends to look like a somebody, she was too ashamed or prideful it was only her parents watching Caylee without financial benefit. She lied to fit in, we don't know if ICA was kicked out and Caylee was forced to be left behind. My azz would have been calling 911, so no excuse, but we still don't know the dynamics there. Just don't know. A baby dies and is thrown and everybody clams up and lies. This is so beyond discusting.

I'm sorry! I;m still a bit confused! (Not the first time that has happened:blushing:). I was asking you about an anonymous phone call you stated Cindy made. Never heard that before.

Also, phone records should clear up whether casey was calling her mom on the days Cindy said she was and for how long they talked but if you are saying that what most surmise occurred with casey lying to her parents about Caylee's whereabouts may not be the case, and that instead, maybe her parents kicked casey out and killed the baby or sold her off or something, well, I think the witness testimony from co-workers of Cindy's, neighbors, friends of the Anthony family, casey's friends and the statements from casey and her family as well as phone records, etc., show that what most surmise is likely accurate.

I am baffled by the fact that people sometimes suppose that the evidence against casey for premeditated murder is not sufficient because there could be possible other explanations yet those possible other explanations have no basis in any kind of fact whatsoever. I do not mean that to sound snotty and I hope it is not taken that way because I love every single wonderful, fellow websleuther! But it is, IMO, illogical. (Ooh! I sound like Mr. Spock!).

Was the state using popular opinion as a sounding board when they decided to charge Casey with First Degree murder?

First degree really ups their burden of proof ,but they seem convident in the ability to obtain a conviction so I wondered if that helped factor in even before Caylee was found?

It's time for me to log off now but I want to post here and I'll read the thread tomorrow.

There is something holding me back, despite all of the evidence, from jumping on the guilty before trial bandwagon which is unlawful anyway. :twocents:

3) An email I read early, early on from someone to someone in KC's friends linkage that said something like, 'if we could do it over, I wish we would have handled it differently'.
4) Even though I recognize KC's unrounded (not full emotional range) personality, before this happened, she had lots of acquaintences and friends. That leads me to
5) when Annie Downing, who visited KC on the downlow when KC was bonded out from jail, said that KC was not smart enough to have done this alone. AD claims they didn't discuss Caylee, but I don't believe her.

The five points above are off the top of my head. I'm sure I can think of more tomorrow. During trial I hope everything clicks into place and all the craziness makes sense one way or the other.

Those things have stood out to me as well. Here are my thoughts:
1. CA/GA loved Caylee. At first if you go back and listen to the vidoes and watch the tapes ( I have done this so many times for that reason) At first it apears they are mad at KC. I took this to beleive that they thought she was involved somehow but could not come to grips with the fact that she could do this. In the first call, KC is mad that her mom made a public statement saying that she does not know KC involvement in all of this. I think CA felt guilty at that point. And she was like..we should stand by KC. What if she is innocent and we have blamed her? So they changed their tune a little. They were trying to get her to work with the police (like a nomral family would). Then...the lies started showing up. No nanny, etc. Uncle Rick started saying things like I think she did it, etc. They were in such denial they just thought KC HAS to be telling the truth. By the time they realized they were being played by KC, I think CA's desire to not let anyone know that she has been dupped took over. Just to save face in front of her family who had already called her the stupidest people alive. So I think she knew in heart but did not want the public to know. At that point she just wanted to save KC's life. Could not bear losing both girls. I think this is also why they had that united front look. Like us against the world. Dysfunctional families often do that to cover up things they don't want other people to know. I think both CA and GA knew something was not quite right with KC. I think they knew for awhile which is why CA told someone that KC was a sociopath. Mothers don't just say that about their kids.

3) Yes, I felt the A's would have handled if differenlty. They took KC's word and all of the lies made them look like they were idiots. I think They would have gotten her help early on. Perhaps not have had that big blow up causing KC to take Caylee, perhaps filed for custody. I am sure they are constantly playing back in their head what they did wrong in this process. Very normal in my opinion to blame yourself when your grand daughter has been killed.

4) KC had many personalities. Many different lives. She absorbs the energy from those around us. I am sure she has many many friends. I am also sure that none of them know the real KC. She changes to fit in to what ever group she is around. Simular to what we have seen in the court room. She can pretend to be a attorney and fit right in with them. She is a true camelon. Changing to the person she is trying to befriend. People like people who are like them. Just look at the course of her friends....she starts dating Tony her music tastes change she all of a sudden likes rap music, starts talking with a ny slang etc. Gets into his fav sports teams, etc. She meets Robin in jail, turns into a christian women, mother of the year in her mind, wants to go on RV, quotes bible scrips all things that Robin has been doing. She matches their personality. Read the depos again. They will remind you of the many faces she has.

5) Amy's words..she is not smart enough to do it by herself. Lets think about this? Was this a smart crime? Was this well thought out? If she was SMART she would have called and reported her kid missing. She would have thought through this fictional Nanny. She would have gotten the heck out of town. Something. At least then the jury would have some room to have a resonable doubt that someone else threw Cayee in the woods. Amy's words go right into KC's partying and shopping sprees with stolen checks that she signed her own name to. Knowing it would eventually come back to her. KC was NOT smart enough to do this alone, Amy is right about that. But she was LUCKY. Lucky that the hurricane came and burried Caylee underwater for 6 months which washed away alot of evidence and left Caylee's body in skelatan state.:twocents:

I think if you listen to the excited utterances of Cindy on that 911 tape, you would be hard pressed to believe that was fake/acting on her part.

George's first interviews with LE also ring very true (to me). The parental unit's lying comes later after Casey is back at the home and infected them.

So so so true!!! I think the A's were trying to hold onto any little sliver of hope ICA gave them. Everytime I hear the replay of Ca calling 911, my heart hurts for her. When she says " I need to find her!", that is someone who lost someone very dear to them. After that when ICA spun her lies, that is when they started to be more suspicious. Also, the comment made by CA, something like she cant lose another one, I think she was trying so hard to hold onto her own child. MOO

I could see her possibly taping Caylee after the death. It is possible that she wanted it to look like an evil child abduction, and not a mom smothering her kid or accidentally letting her drown or OD. It could have been a way of staging the scene. She never really thinks things through correctly so it is hard to figure out her actions.

But I could also see her doing it beforehand. I will wait and see all of the evidence before I decide.

and P.s.

I KNOW that she is innocent until proven guilty, but I just happen to be convinced that she WILL be proven guilty.

BM I don't think you are trying to create any fighting and I respect that you have your point of view :cheerful: I just can't equate the behavior of CA and GA to complicity in the crime. I think of the statement "when you hear hooves, think horses, not zebras". Not to belittle your response because I tend to hear zebras and feel there are plenty in the world, but MOO is that CA and GA just went into massive coverup and protective mode when they saw the writing on the wall. I can't rule out that they've gone into the realm of illegal behavior due to that mode, but I don't think they were part of the crime. I think CA's initial 911 calls and conversation in the car with AH AND GA's initial statements to LE were concerned grandparents. Their behavior since then is beyond my understanding, but I haven't been able to correlate that with involvement in the crime. I also think the entire June 9th dateline was simply a mistake in the heat of the moment. But I completely agree that I have never seen the turn in behavior and/or stories so intensely as in this case..I appreciate the conversation because I want to understand this case from every viewpoint.

Not exactly my own exact way of thinking, but trying to look at other ways of whatever happened to take that babys life and cover it up. I think the June 9 was because CA forgot ICA came back after being laid up with RM and not sure, but think this was the night when ICA had to leave with Caylee and go back home to drop her off before going back, I'm unclear right now if ICA did go back to RM that night, but think she did. We heard this nanny story, but we don't know if this chloroform was a way to place blame on someone else if that someone else stole the car or if the chloroform came after when the clean up was going on, we don't know if the tape was also put on to support this kidnapping story if Caylee was found and yes, she sure was found.

ICA is guilty of child abandoment.
ICA is guilty of child neglect.
ICA is guilty of child endangerment.
ICA is guilty of lying to LE many times.
ICA guilty of murder? I do not know. It points that way, but I want to see and hear fact, I mean I hear what SA is saying, but I want to see it proven. Caylee died and somebody sure has to pay for this. Dumping her like garbage is soooo discusting, but these lies, all these lies have to also be accounted for and dealt with as well in my eyes. I do believe CA when she said ICA had to have had help, well no kidding! But who helped with what and who did this to Caylee? These people anger me so so much it is not funny and I want to see complete justice, I don't want to see anybody skate on any of this or blame one and turn around and say oh well, KWIM?

BTW, the tape of this anonymous phone call that sounds just like CA is over at the popular video site I'm not sure I can name here. This call apparently went to some tip line or LE? and became available on the video site, Was after July 16, but before the video of Caylee was found by LE I think, do not understand why CA just couldn't call the mistake in herself, why go undercover like this? Makes no sense at all.

Not exactly my own exact way of thinking, but trying to look at other ways of whatever happened to take that babys life and cover it up. I think the June 9 was because CA forgot ICA came back after being laid up with RM and not sure, but think this was the night when ICA had to leave with Caylee and go back home to drop her off before going back, I'm unclear right now if ICA did go back to RM that night, but think she did. We heard this nanny story, but we don't know if this chloroform was a way to place blame on someone else if that someone else stole the car or if the chloroform came after when the clean up was going on, we don't know if the tape was also put on to support this kidnapping story if Caylee was found and yes, she sure was found.

ICA guilty of murder? I do not know. It points that way, but I want to see and hear fact, I mean I hear what SA is saying, but I want to see it proven. Caylee died and somebody sure has to pay for this. Dumping her like garbage is soooo discusting, but these lies, all these lies have to also be accounted for and dealt with as well in my eyes. I do believe CA when she said ICA had to have had help, well no kidding! But who helped with what and who did this to Caylee? These people anger me so so much it is not funny and I want to see complete justice, I don't want to see anybody skate on any of this or blame one and turn around and say oh well, KWIM?

Thanks for this post. Florida law says since the child was in her care and is now dead due to one of the above choices that you listed BBM, KC can be sentenced to a sentence of up to LWOP. I am happy with that. If that is all the state can prove, I can accept it. I think they will be able to prove a lot more. :twocents:

You know I'm with ya on several of those issues. I need evidence that it was CASEY and ONLY Casey that hurt Caylee and am hoping to see that at trial cuz I haven't seen it yet.

BTW, the tape of this anonymous phone call that sounds just like CA is over at the popular video site I'm not sure I can name here. This call apparently went to some tip line or LE? and became available on the video site, Was after July 16, but before the video of Caylee was found by LE I think, do not understand why CA just couldn't call the mistake in herself, why go undercover like this? Makes no sense at all.

Because she is a deeply disturbed individual and undercover is how she works. I don't trust the woman at all and still wonder to this day if she isn't setting her own daughter up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans