Is Casey the real Zenaida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this email point is key to this part of you guys' investigation! Yes, she must have an email attached to this MySpace account. If she tries to cancel the account, an email is sent to that email address and the cancellation must be completed from the email via a click=thru. I agree with your assumption that she didn't want to leave breadcrumbs on a particular email on the date of 10/14/08 and felt it best to leave well enough alone.

You know...I think you guys are on to something. I wondered why she would do something so ridiculous as access this myspace again from JB's office. But when I consider that she is sitting there finding out she has been indicted (or about to be) she probably panicked. Then she thought - I've got to get rid of that myspace, when she started the deletion process she realized the email conundrum...and that she was truly screwed.

It is also interesting to note that MySpace accounts have automatic counters that reveal how many visits have been made to the account. (This feature can be turned off in the control panel of the account) They can be tracked by IP addresses. I use a thing called MixMap that calculates statistics on the visits to my page.

Short story: My BIL's ex was causing some grief with all our MySpace pages and visiting each of our pages upwards of 20 times per day. When we saw the counter of visits ticking up so high, we all added this MixMap to find out just who was coming to our pages each day. Guess she figured it out, cuz she out of the blue stopped visiting our pages. This is how I know that to cancel an account must be done through the email on the account. He forgot his password to his email and was unable to retrieve the cancel email to follow through with deleting his account as a result.

Let's talk about the laptop activity graph for a second.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Valhall/laptopactivity.jpg

Okay, on the 16th the laptop is used once at 11 (one file accessed). Then from 1 pm to about 2:40 pm there was activity, but never more than 2 files accessed (mainly one). Then at 4 pm again no more than 2 files accessed in a 20 minute period, but mainly just one. I really believe all three of these periods of activity on the laptop are system activity; not user activity. DEFINITELY not internet activity. Because every time you visit a site you get numerous files created (or modified) on your computer from the temporary internet files, cookies, etc.

Now, let's talk about the desktop activity graph:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Valhall/desktopactivity.jpg

For the 16th, we have 4 periods of major activity that should be important to us as far as what KC could have been doing prior to leaving the house. (And, yes, this is taking GA's account at face value that they left on the 16th at 12:50 p.m.) Any of these 4 periods are indicative of surfing the net, etc.

First period from midnight to 1 a.m.:
This is GA. How do I know, because with these two days back to back we can get GA's pattern down. He goes to work at 3 p.m., works until 11 p.m. comes home, gets on the computer and surfs most of the night away. It appears he probably goes to bed some time up in the morning (i.e. on the 17th around 5 a.m.), gets 7 hours sleep, gets up right before noon and then gets back on the computer (or watches his cooking show).

Second period from 7 to 9 a.m.:
This is most likely CA. GA is most likely asleep. It appears she gets up around 6 a.m., surfs a bit until almost 9, and then goes to work.

Third period from 10 a.m. to Noon:
This is just got to be KC. CA is at work, GA is most likely still asleep at 10 a.m. [EDIT: GA could have been up by 10 on this day.] We know that KC is uploading pics to photobucket during this time as well as doing a couple of im's, if I remember right. This activity shows a lot of new files being created. This would be indicative of loading pics on to your computer, and also indicative of visiting websites you may never have been to before (i.e. no cached files available for them, no previous cookies, etc.)

Fourth period from 1 p.m to 3 p.m:
This is most likely GA. If we go with GA's account, KC and Caylee have just left and he just finished his "cooking show". He gets on the computer and does whatever it is he does until time to head to work. There is no computer activity for the hours that GA is at work. The computer is not used again until after 11 (when GA gets home).

Looks like 10 a.m. to noon would be our best bet on when the myspace account was created (if it was, indeed, created by KC).

Valhall, excellent work (again). What bothers me is how likely it is for GA to be asleep very late in the morning each of these days anywhere from 10 am until noon. It certainly explains why there is an absence of his discussing who got Caylee up each day and fed her breakfast, etc, particularly on the 16th. It may also explain that Caylee herself may have had odd hours for a child that age; allowed to stay up late each night and expected to sleep in late in the morning so as not to bother either a sleeping GA or sleeping KC, as it's evident that CA was likely at work by the time any of them were awake.

Valhall, excellent work (again). What bothers me is how likely it is for GA to be asleep very late in the morning each of these days anywhere from 10 am until noon. It certainly explains why there is an absence of his discussing who got Caylee up each day and fed her breakfast, etc, particularly on the 16th. It may also explain that Caylee herself may have had odd hours for a child that age; allowed to stay up late each night and expected to sleep in late in the morning so as not to bother either a sleeping GA or sleeping KC, as it's evident that CA was likely at work by the time any of them were awake.

Yeah, I'm getting the feeling she led not only a very short, but also very odd little life. Sad to think about.

Now, on the 16th, George got off the computer about 1 a.m. So it is possible he went to bed around that time or within an hour of that. He may have been up at 10 a.m. on the 16th. So we still have to give that some of the activity from 10 to noon could have been George. But KC wasn't using her laptop for surfing and that's for sure. And we know she did the photobucket during this time frame, so some where in that two hours she spent some internet time on the desktop.

Is this something that may eventually be leaked through a doc dump? Do you think that LA have contacted myspace to see what email address was used to make up this "phony" ZG page? Sorry if these questions do not belong here. I cannot wait until we get the answers.:behindbar

Yeah, I'm getting the feeling she led not only a very short, but also very odd little life. Sad to think about.

Now, on the 16th, George got off the computer about 1 a.m. So it is possible he went to bed around that time or within an hour of that. He may have been up at 10 a.m. on the 16th. So we still have to give that some of the activity from 10 to noon could have been George. But KC wasn't using her laptop for surfing and that's for sure. And we know she did the photobucket during this time frame, so some where in that two hours she spent some internet time on the desktop.

This fact also makes it reasonable to assume that both GA and CA would not think anything out of the ordinary if they got up and the door to KC's room was closed and Caylee could be assumed to be sleeping (long after most toddlers are awake). It may also mean that, if CA was not telling the truth about hearing them "breathing" before she left to go to work, that KC could have left the house some time very late at night or early in the morning and returned before 10 am as well, with or without Caylee (perhaps telling GA she had already dropped her off at the "nanny's".

I still find it odd that GA's detailed description of what Caylee was wearing on the 16th magically seems to match KC's original police report in which she insists that is what Caylee is wearing on June 9. It is true he could have done this from memory, but he could have also consulted with KC afterward to corroborate. It's one of those things which might go either way given what we actually do know about proximity from pings and computer activity. I still tend to believe that the truth and the Anthonys are strangers unless it is self-serving.

Is this something that may eventually be leaked through a doc dump? Do you think that LA have contacted myspace to see what email address was used to make up this "phony" ZG page? Sorry if these questions do not belong here. I cannot wait until we get the answers.:behindbar

I can assure you that I am prayerfully waiting for the moment something on this is released in discovery. It doesn't matter which way the evidence goes, I just want to know the truth about this.

Very nice! When I had first found the myspace account I had researched hacks and found that you could obscure dates, but did not find where you could actually fake them...so you had me scared! But I had gone line by line through the source code on both pages (main and blog) comparing it to my own myspace (which I had never changed) and didn't find anything that appeared to show hacks in place.

As far as timeline. I first posted about this myspace over on my hubbie's website in January. Since the administrator over there is a friggin' Google-search optimizing guru, they COULD have found it on the returns within a week probably. I did not contact LE until the day the age rolled over because I wanted to know the birthdate associated with the account before contacting them. So I emailed OCSO (the general cayleeanthonycase@ocfl.net account) on February 19th, as well as Mark Fuhrman. Some one later provided me Yuri's email and I emailed it direct to him on March 1st.

Thank you for your work on this! It makes me feel this page has been validated (as best we non-subpoena-powered people can!)

The investigation you, JWG and others have done on the Zenaida MySpace is, to say the least, fantastic. I have one question that will show my ignorance about the workings of MySpace but I'm really puzzled. There is a comment left with a Video on 'Zenaida's Video Channel Comments. It was posted on March 2, 2009 by a Ronald of Mississippi. It basically states that he knows the profile belongs to KC. How does a person leave a video and a comment on a private profile? If there is a really obvious answer to this, my apologies in advance. Thank you.

Noddy, very interesting find! :clap: Good sleuth'n! :applause:I never thought to check her video channel. I'm no MySpace expert, but to share what knowledge I do have: no one can leave her a comment unless you are her "friend". In order to be her "friend", she must accept your request. Obviously, she's in no position to be adding any. You can, however, leave comments in this video channel section, even if you are not a "friend". She has no videos posted. Her page is not private, so her pics and videos are available for all to see, including comments left in that section. This fellow in Miss has figured this out.

On my personal MySpace page, in the video channel section, I don't have any personal videos loaded, but after watching some that others have posted, I added a few to my favorites by hitting "add to my favorites". Those are the only ones that show on "my video channel".

Hope this helps! :blowkiss:

EDIT: Just to add another note, the video of the singing in a church is from the guy in Miss. If you click on his name or pic from this page (video channel section) it takes you to "his" videos. If you were say, looking at someone's page and he was listed as a friend and you clicked on his pic, it would take you to his profile. Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm under the assumption that the video channel sections are not private, even if your profile is.

The investigation you, JWG and others have done on the Zenaida MySpace is, to say the least, fantastic. I have one question that will show my ignorance about the workings of MySpace but I'm really puzzled. There is a comment left with a Video on 'Zenaida's Video Channel Comments. It was posted on March 2, 2009 by a Ronald of Mississippi. It basically states that he knows the profile belongs to KC. How does a person leave a video and a comment on a private profile? If there is a really obvious answer to this, my apologies in advance. Thank you.

The video page seems to be set up to where anyone can comment. I just tried it and it popped up a window for me to enter a comment and I'm not a friend on the zenaida myspace page. That Ronald dude didn't leave a video, he just left a comment in the video section.

Assumming all this KC / Zenaida myspace is factual:

Is it possible the defense can argue that the zenaida myspace profile was set up by KC , b/c "zanny" didn't have a clue on how to set an account up , so "invisible zanny" asked KC to make the myspace account for her and the next time KC brought Caylee over to be babysat, then KC could show "invisi-zanny" how to access /use it ?

Or ,what if KC set the zenaida myspace acct. up from one of her (lets just say friends')computers w/o their knowledge , and KC was e-mailing the fictious zanny from the A's , and then traveling to whomevers residence the acct. may have been set up at , so that she could reply back to herself. I mean , all KC would have to say is she needed to use their pc to check and see if her "fake boss at her fake job" e-mailed her , and I am sure they let her do w/e she needed to do....all of KC's friends were oblivious to the "real KC". Heck , AH went as far as to loan KC her car and even fill it up in gas , so KC could have transportation while she & the other friends were on their PR trip. So, I have no reason to believe that they would not allow KC access to their computers if she needed to use one. It wouldn't take 5 mins. to compose an e-mail to herself from invisible zanny-nanny and log out. If in fact , that is what occurred, it is untelling what those e-mails contain. Maybe the long lost script was in one of them (LOL) " the don't go to the police", "the famous changed password", "the I'm going to teach you a lesson", "the go party down at Fusian" , "write checks on your friend" , "shop at Target" ,"get a new tattoo" and on and on and on. Okay , I will quit my rambling ,which BTW I'm sorry for doing and ask my question.

Could the defense drag that person(s) in , b/c the myspace acct. was set up on their IP address and e-mails / comments etc. were sent and recieved , so therefore casting reasonable doubt?

Thanks to all of you on here!!

Assumming all this KC / Zenaida myspace is factual:

Is it possible the defense can argue that the zenaida myspace profile was set up by KC , b/c "zanny" didn't have a clue on how to set an account up , so "invisible zanny" asked KC to make the myspace account for her and the next time KC brought Caylee over to be babysat, then KC could show "invisi-zanny" how to access /use it ?

Or ,what if KC set the zenaida myspace acct. up from one of her (lets just say friends')computers w/o their knowledge , and KC was e-mailing the fictious zanny from the A's , and then traveling to whomevers residence the acct. may have been set up at , so that she could reply back to herself. I mean , all KC would have to say is she needed to use their pc to check and see if her "fake boss at her fake job" e-mailed her , and I am sure they let her do w/e she needed to do....all of KC's friends were oblivious to the "real KC". Heck , AH went as far as to loan KC her car and even fill it up in gas , so KC could have transportation while she & the other friends were on their PR trip. So, I have no reason to believe that they would not allow KC access to their computers if she needed to use one. It wouldn't take 5 mins. to compose an e-mail to herself from invisible zanny-nanny and log out. If in fact , that is what occurred, it is untelling what those e-mails contain. Maybe the long lost script was in one of them (LOL) " the don't go to the police", "the famous changed password", "the I'm going to teach you a lesson", "the go party down at Fusian" , "write checks on your friend" , "shop at Target" ,"get a new tattoo" and on and on and on. Okay , I will quit my rambling ,which BTW I'm sorry for doing and ask my question.

Could the defense drag that person(s) in , b/c the myspace acct. was set up on their IP address and e-mails / comments etc. were sent and recieved , so therefore casting reasonable doubt?

Thanks to all of you on here!!

That's an interesting thought - and it looks like JB already wanted RM's computer for the very reason of implicating him based on the chloroform stuff. I sure hope not, there has already been enough collateral damage for KC's friends. While I'd think this would produce doubt, at this point I'd say the defense would have a hard time making it look reasonable in nature.

FWIW...not oft cited...but IMHO, the incoming MS notifications Casey received on her cell phone give us some potential clues as to when Casey may have been engaged in MS activity. Looking specifically @ 6/16:

6/16/08 MON 11:43:12 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697722
6/16/08 MON 11:52:51 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697722
6/16/08 MON 3:23:30 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697724
6/16/08 MON 3:35:05 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697722
6/16/08 MON 3:39:59 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Alert 1697723

...I say potential clues, because these alerts may have been the result of something Casey did directly on her MS page (e.g. updated a profile) or indirectly (e.g. a response from someone else on MS to something Casey left on their page).

Looking into this further...I have record of 6 different types of MS alerts that Casey received to her cell phone. IF (speculation) each alert-type is unique to a specific type of MS activity (e.g. profile change, wall message, etc.) then we have a little information available that we can look into :sleuth:.

When I looked @ the breakdown of frequency of receipt vs. type I get the following:

Alert Type/Frequency 6/1-7/17:
1697721 2
1697723 9
1697722 60
1697724 70
1697720 71​

From this, I speculate the *22, *24, *20 alerts are prolly the result of common MS activity (e.g. friend left a message, commented on something, etc.). Further, the 2 instances of *21 alerts resulted on 7/16 ~10PM & 7/17 ~8AM. Since these happened after word started to get out re: Caylee being missing I speculate they are unique codes that aren't of interest at the moment...perhaps system messages due to high volume, etc.

This leaves *23 alerts. The 9 instances of *23 alerts happened:

6/4/08 WED 9:16:07 AM INCOMING TEXT 1697723
6/4/08 WED 1:16:32 PM INCOMING TEXT 1697723
6/16/08 MON 3:39:59 PM INCOMING TEXT 1697723
6/17/08 TUE 8:23:32 PM INCOMING TEXT 1697723
6/23/08 MON 8:09:33 AM INCOMING TEXT 1697723
6/23/08 MON 12:25:19 PM INCOMING TEXT 1697723
6/23/08 MON 12:26:27 PM INCOMING TEXT 1697723
6/24/08 TUE 12:40:28 AM INCOMING TEXT 1697723
7/8/08 TUE 8:41:34 PM INCOMING TEXT 1697723

I highlighted the 6/16 instance in blue FYI to consider the following. The first instance of receiving a *23 alert was on 6/4 and was the 3rd-ever Myspace alert (of any type) Casey received on her phone in the records we have (6/1-7/17 period). Now...we don't know if Casey set-up her alert-to-phone on 6/3 or before. But, IF she set them up for the first time 6/3...then we'd have something in the above that would suggest a new alert-to-phone was set-up 6/16...and subsequently altered (or others set-up) 6/17, 6/23, 6/24 and 7/8. So...I'm out on a limb here w/ speculation...pls recognize that...:poke: Turning OFF an alert-to-phone might be one reason for a post-arrest visit to the alleged ZG MS page...as late as 10/14...maybe...maybe not.

Going a step further out on that same limb :poke:...:bang:

I looked @ the Fb alerts to Casey's cell phone. Because this is getting long..I won't go into the details. In summary, I have 21 unique Fb Alert types :rolleyes: Many of them are onesee-twosee's so...it is difficult to determine if these are of any significance...still...one of these is code *187.

The two instances of *187 are:

6/6/08 FRI 8:58:29 PM
6/16/08 MON 4:53:33 PM

OK...by 4:53PM 6/16 we know Casey had been gone from G&C's for ~40mins. :waitasec: I'd love to have a look @ her Fb records now to see what might've triggered this *187 alert. The only clue we have is that the only other instance of this type of alert was when she'd just arrived @ Fusian 6/6PM...:waitasec: Maybe nothing...maybe nothing @ all...I've cherry-picked out this *187 alert because of the 6/16 timing...so I dunno. Something to think about. Perhaps the *187 alert provides some evidence of Casey using her cell phone to access her Fb account for something :waitasec:

On (yet another) slightly related tangent...

I noted earlier...although haven't posted before...per evidence page 2679...Casey's deleted MS messages span 4/25-7/3

Consider that Casey's alert-to-phone messages from Facebook STOPPED 7/4 @ 3:08AM. :eek:

:waitasec: Hmmmm...

Anyone go looking for a Zenaida Fb account?

Now...if Casey had been posing as ZG on Fb or MS and sending visible messages to Casey's Fb or MS...well...someone would've remembered that...so I don't think that happened.

But I am curious...if Casey set-up a bogus ZG MS account...did she set up a bogus ZG Fb account too? Was there something about the timing of the deleted MS messages and the ceasing of Fb alerts to Casey's phone? :waitasec:

Doing a little surfing, it appears 1697724 (or 697724) is used by myspace to notify the recipient that someone has posted a message on their myspace.

Found a page describing what alerts one can specify that they receive or not receive when signing up for Myspace Mobile:

- Friend Requests
- Blog Comments
- Profile Comments
- Image Comments
- New Messages
- Event Invites

I have determined 697724 is used for New Messages. Looking at the cell logs, I see the bulk of 697720 come after the case news broke, and I am guessing it is people trying to friend KC on Myspace.

Hmmmm....looking at the order of the above list with the two known numbers:

- Friend Requests 697720
- Blog Comments
- Profile Comments
- Image Comments
- New Messages 697724
- Event Invites

Maybe I can just fill things in order??

- Friend Requests 697720
- Blog Comments 697721
- Profile Comments 697722
- Image Comments 697723
- New Messages 697724
- Event Invites 697725

Just guessing...

Found a page describing what alerts one can specify that they receive or not receive when signing up for Myspace Mobile:

- Friend Requests
- Blog Comments
- Profile Comments
- Image Comments
- New Messages
- Event Invites

I have determined 697724 is used for New Messages. Looking at the cell logs, I see the bulk of 697720 come after the case news broke, and I am guessing it is people trying to friend KC on Myspace.
*snipped for space*

OT...know you'll appreciate the analogy of the relay race :) Glad you're running anchor :thumb:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

T H A N K S ! ! ! ! !
You Guys & Gals R AWESOME ! ! ! ! !
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

now see..... this G R R R R R R R R E A T Websleuthing......

How can anyone say we come from monkeys....

YA ' LL are ANSWERS TO MANY :praying: PRAYERS
And I just ~ KNOW ~ GOD ~ SENT YOU TO HELP LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE ! ! ! !

YA'LL R # 1 in my Books & These GRRRRRRREAT Minds...
Ya'll have working on figuring this ~ ALL ~ out are simply

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so VERY ~ V E R Y ~ Much for HELPING to
SEEK ~ JUSTICE ~ For Little ANGEL ~ C A Y L E E ! ! !

I :praying: :praying: :praying:
You will Continue the EXCELLENT WORK ! ! !:blowkiss:

I appreciate your WONDERFUL & Hard Work !!!!!

GOD BLESS !
jjgram

**** Just dang Proud to KNOW ~ YA ' LL ! ! !

This is the most interesting thread in the whole case! I look for it every time I log on!

Maybe I can just fill things in order??

- Friend Requests 697720
- Blog Comments 697721
- Profile Comments 697722
- Image Comments 697723
- New Messages 697724
- Event Invites 697725

Just guessing...

Calls come in from 697721 only twice:

7/16/08 10:06:00 PM
7/17/08 8:47:12 AM

The first is eight hours or so after Lee changed KC's myspace page into the "Caylee is Missing" myspace page. Seems to fit with being blog comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member