Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, had she been found guilty of any of the other charges in her trial, would they have let her out to serve her probation? No. You can serve probation while incarcerated, it happens all the time.

Right, but the point she was making is that it shouldn't and the fact that it does happen is RIDICULOUS!

I can't help but think that HHJS would know whether he had a legal standing to do this or not. Since he has done it, I feel that it has standing. I understand that JB or CM will try to challenge it, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that HHJS knows what he is doing. JMO.

haven't read the whole thread yet but IS just reported the return could be in three days...and they keep saying "coming BACK to Florida." As if it is known fact that she isn't in Florida already. I know there's a lot of speculation on that but I didn't think anyone officially KNEW that.

Ok, who gets a spiffy paralegal wannabe legal assistant. Will she bring Jose coffee, tea, or...other things? Will she read the constitution with CM? Will she take on Dorothy as her mentor? Where's she gonna work? Will she hang with the law student helpers or research possible strategies for making her marketable on the Net? Is the IRS still allowing a tax credit for new employees who haven't worked for 40 weeks? She would definitely qualify.

So, had she been found guilty of any of the other charges in her trial, would they have let her out to serve her probation? No. You can serve probation while incarcerated, it happens all the time.

But in this case the Judge ordered her to serve her probation after she was released. The judge decides.

Am I mistaken that you cannot appeal something you plead out on?

It is very difficult but it can be done depending on the circumstances of the plea (misrepresentation being one claim).

However, it can be a double edged blade to try to appeal a plea bargain. The original plea deal can be revoked and you could be tried anew.

Again - very little chance but it can happen.

Ok, who gets a spiffy paralegal wannabe legal assistant. Will she bring Jose coffee, tea, or...other things? Will she read the constitution with CM? Will she take on Dorothy as her mentor? Where's she gonna work? Will she hang with the law student helpers or research possible strategies for making her marketable on the Net? Is the IRS still allowing a tax credit for new employees who haven't worked for 40 weeks? She would definitely qualify.

She's going to help clean up their table after hearings! I think they should let her be their bookeeper!

Do we know if the $5,517.75 in court costs ordered by Judge Strickland have ever been paid?

Would failing to show up for the Zenaida Gonzalez deposition be a breech of her probation here?

I believe she will have to live in Orange County. They don't.

Oh yeah, I forgot they didn't live in OC. Then she will be in a pickle, won't she? I doubt she would consider going back to Hopespring Drive. There wouldn't be anybody there to run interference for her between her and CA.

#11 on this order is what gets most people in trouble. I hear it on the scanner quite a bit. For one year if pulled over by the police she has to allow them to search her vehicle. This gets many people in violation of their probation. The other one that gets people in trouble is the drug testing.

I am not holding my breath for this one. I do admire at least SOMEBODY (Judge Strickland) doing the right thing and making an effort to make her accountable for her actions though. I predict there will be an emergency hearing by this afternoon. I hope his honour Judge Perry rules that she must serve probation, but I have lost faith in him, so I imagine he will overturn it. I sure hope I am wrong!

I agree with this, sadly. :(

Apart from all the horrendous things we KNOW she has done, those are minor offences; but can you imagine stealing from your friends? What an utterly despicable person she is! I hope she will be put on probation and that it will be a major pain in her butt.
And how hideous she is to look at too. For the life of me, I don´t get that so many men find her "hot" and want to see nude pictures of her (according to Larry Flynt). She has ultra short legs, a huge butt, a horsey smile and the horns on her forehead keep growing. She does have big *advertiser censored* - but they sag all the way to her waist! UGH, she is ugly inside out!

If no one will have her she may have to go to the local shelter on in van down by the river...BUT some sap will take her in, probably.

If no one will have her she may have to go yo the local shelter on in van down by the river...BUT some sap will take her in, probably.

Mom will take her. No doubt.

IMO, Casey will violate the no alcohol abuse / no drug abuse provisions first. In the hot body contest days she was quite the abuser of ethanol and used Schedule I controlled marijuana cigarettes or perhaps used that from a controlled substance delivery device ("bong")

In California they have alcohol and drug monitoring ankle bracelets, as people who get DUI sometimes get them for probation. Hopefully Orange County will put one on Casey.

IMO, Casey will violate the no alcohol abuse / no drug abuse provisions first. In the hot body contest days she was quite the abuser of ethanol and used Schedule I controlled marijuana cigarettes or perhaps used that from a controlled substance delivery device ("bong")

In California they have alcohol and drug monitoring ankle bracelets, as people who get DUI sometimes get them for probation. Hopefully Orange County will put one on Casey.

She's allowed to drink, just not in excess. Most of her friends said she was only a moderate drinker usually anyway. I think she only smoked pot because she is a chameleon and that is what TLs roomies were doing. I think she'll violate it by theft. Oh, and I love that she has to make an "honest and truthful" monthly report to her PO. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member