Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probation has received no threats, so no need for extra security. Well, Jose should be relieved !

BBM

No more than they protect you and me. She is just a citizen now. Probation does not change that, being a convicted felon does not change that. She is now a convicted felon, perhaps on probation, with no more and no less protection than anyone else has. Nor should it be any different.

Why would any other jurisdiction accept the responsibility?

I think if you can show a credible threat (which I am sure Baez and friends can provide -- if only to get them off the check writing detail), it is the responsibility of law enforcement to provide at least some security. Why would any other jurisdiction take on that burden?

The recused judged does not affect the order for probation at this time. They would need to hear from the court for new direction.

Under the terms of the probation right now she has to report to the Orlando office.

WHere are you guys seeing this? Oh wait it's on In Session now!

YES! I was afraid they would say she's serving it elsewhere!

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaack, Orlando! As of tomorrow! (Is that fear I feel coming out of Pinellas County?)

I don't understand...she stated that some probationers use the probation office parking lot address???

And...in some cases, offender address can be kept private

I predict a circus w/reporters, rubberneckers, protesters, etc, etc, etc, maybe even NG :eek: :floorlaugh: outside the probation office at 10am tomorrow morning.

"We're going to be treating her just like any other offender."
"In some cases, offender addresses can be kept private."

To get probation moved to another state is a process, and that other state must approve the request. Hmmmn what other state would approve her?

I don't understand...she stated that some probationers use the probation office parking lot address???

And...in some cases, offender address can be kept private

I think that's homeless people. They've said some people have a shelter or even a sidewalk as their address. Although I don't think they have homeless people in the parking lot so who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail