Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kljohnson0458

Reaction score
I honestly look for nothing to come of this. I am a little shocked that Strickland would make this motion to bring her back then split for vacation and recuse himself yet again. I think this will be a very short trip to FCA to my chagrin but facing the truth.

Schu7

Reaction score
maybe the family will go for a nice relaxing swim in their still standing backyard pool this evening. (That was my last one, I swear!)

And afterwards snuggle up to a nice family movie. Like Cindy said they did on the night of June 15TH.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Solace

Reaction score
And afterwards snuggle up to a nice family movie. Like Cindy said they did on the night of June 15TH.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bet money there was a fight that night and KC killed Caylee the next day out of hatred for Cindy primarily. IMO.

krt

Inactive
Reaction score
Yep...and be on the lookout for misspelled words. We'll know then it was them!!!! :floorlaugh:

Oh the funny things I'm remembering. At least there's a few things to still laugh about.

BBM

"Somebody is threatening to hurt FCA with an Iorn" :floorlaugh:

logicalgirl

Peace Hawk
Reaction score
I honestly look for nothing to come of this. I am a little shocked that Strickland would make this motion to bring her back then split for vacation and recuse himself yet again. I think this will be a very short trip to FCA to my chagrin but facing the truth.

Recusing himself just takes care of the nonsense the DT would be putting up and stalling insisting he recuse himself. I really think this was planned out in advance...

Schu7

Reaction score
Bet money there was a fight that night and KC killed Caylee the next day out of hatred for Cindy primarily. IMO.

Oh but there was a big fight. Over the money Casey stole from the grand-parents. At the get together on the afternoon of the 15TH at the old age home. The neighbours heard it. Lee at first stated such. But Cindy got all the family together to lie blatantly about the fight.

Schu7

Reaction score
^Rick also mentioned the fight in his emails and topix posts.

Too bad Cindy did not finishing coking Casey to death. Caylee would be alive. And she deserved to live far more then Casey.IMO And Cindy in jail? I can easily live with that.

Velouria

Reaction score
Too bad Cindy did not finishing coking Casey to death. Caylee would be alive. And she deserved to live far more then Casey.IMO And Cindy in jail? I can easily live with that.

Please Judge Perry, if you don't send Casey back to jail, then AT LEAST require her to serve her probation chained at the ankle to Cindy. PRETTY PLEASE! :)

kpalma715

Reaction score
How long would the probation be for? Oh how I hope its a long time!

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Personally, I think she can make a good case as to why her probation should be transferred and it will be. JMHO of course.

Amster

Reaction score
Deleted my snarky post sorry....I'm so not over this tragedy that ignored Caylee.

Amster

Reaction score
Personally, I think she can make a good case as to why her probation should be transferred and it will be. JMHO of course.

I agree...now that HHJP is making the decision, I'd say it's a slam dunk for KC

Status
Not open for further replies.