Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OSCaseyAnthony
Casey Anthony News
#CaseyAnthony UPDATE: Judge Belvin Perry will preside over probation hearing. No date set.

Good news for CA and her defense posse. She'll probably be given a dozen roses and sent on her merry, free way. No stinkin' probation for the<mod snip>!! Not from HHJP's courtroom!

Maybe it's just me, but the DOC spokesperson kept talking about the check fraud sentence and then being held on the other charges awaiting trial, but I'm not hearing anything about the roll back of time re the lying charges - WTH? Isn't that what this is all about? How is anyone thinking you can serve probation on one charge and serve time on four lying counts at the same time? :waitasec:

All I'm seeing is someone claiming to have done no wrong, smiling, being cooperative with the press and playing CMA...:banghead:

Looking forward to seeing just how cheery HHJP will be feeling at this new hearing.....just when he thought he was clear of "on demand" appearances from this Defense Team....

The reason there have been no threats yet is because nobody knew where she was. I predict threats will come following this announcement. What do you think?

CM and JB are writing some threats up right now.IMO

The "get transfered" sounds involved, though, and is contingent on another state welcoming her into their jurisdiction.. I doubt that would happen.

If they have to post her address what is the point of moving to another state? Better to put down Hopespring and be done with it. jmo

Casey can not be done the jail time for lying now!!!!

If they have to post her address what is the point of moving to another state? Better to put down Hopespring and be done with it. jmo

Thing is, she has to be at that address, doesn't she? I mean, for the random checks.

Or...I wonder...can she put down her attorney's address for contact if they want to contact her? Hmmm

Well Cindy, do you want her back in the house or what?

Attorneys have assured DOC that she will be there before 10 am tomorrow.

Yep, at 9:59 a.m. sharp if the darn traffic doesn't thwart her. :floorlaugh:

I hope Judge Perry looks at the entire sentencing package and sees that a mistake may have occurred in figuring her time on the lying charges.

Yep, at 9:59 a.m. sharp if the darn traffic doesn't thwart her. :floorlaugh:

Interesting that Mason's bluster of yesterday that she wouldn't appear is different than what he told probation huh?

God help me, I can't get the "Welcome Back, Kotter" theme song out of my head. :(

Or the "Cheers" theme song............"Where Everybody Knows Your Name"! :floorlaugh:

I hope Judge Perry looks at the entire sentencing package and sees that a mistake may have occurred in figuring her time on the lying charges.

I ever so strongly think that is just what Judge Perry has in mind here.:rocker:

Back to jail time for Casey. And an address as well.:great::great::great:

Interesting that Mason's bluster of yesterday that she wouldn't appear is different than what he told probation huh?

Or did he say she wouldn't appear "today"? If not, then he'll just state that's what he meant ('lil mistruth, lol)

Well Cindy, do you want her back in the house or what?

:innocent: Ooooh ... you know she can't wait to have her back ... I bet she's fixing up a fresh pot of chili now ... and preparing her room ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member