Is George working again?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by passionflower, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

At the morning motion hearing today, George wore a shirt that looked like a uniform shirt.
    What do you think?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5167934&postcount=591"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.05.10 - Casey Anthony Motions Hearing[/ame]

2. Loading...

3. Amil

Amil New Member

I thought it looked like he just came from the bowling alley!!

4. ecs5298

ecs5298 Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch Ki

No....it was a shirt with the Orlando Magic logo on it. Don't think it was anything official.

Who would hire GA?

5. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

Maybe the same people who hired LA?????

6. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

Gee, poor Orlando Magic ..........not good advertising.

7. Gnatcatcher

Gnatcatcher Well-Known Member

At least he left the loser flip flops at home this time. Maybe he's trying to make a statement, that he has no clean clothes to wear because he's so poor because nobody will hire him so won't you please donate a proper shirt with actual buttons on it? and thank you. have a nice day.

8. Whome?

Whome? New Member

I think,George has had it with this family, Cindy yells and screams at him in public(remember depo hearing at atty office) CA accuses him now of molesting her.Son Lee
    evidently does not come around that much,I'm not surprised George got a job (?).I think
    when this is over Geo is riding off into the sunset with his hair dyed black,and living a
    new life, with out this cast of characters.In looking at him since that claim of molestation
    GA does not look well,at all.I am beginning to feel sorry for him,(and he is the only one)
    jmo

9. Cat13067

Cat13067 New Member

GA really aged as did CA. I don't think GA is working at a real job. Last I heard he was still doing whatever with KFN.

10. suzihawk

suzihawk New Member

I'm thinking it looked more like a security uniform than a 'fan' type shirt. Also not GA's typical style of dress, IMO.

One thing's for certain, it appears all this is taking it's toll on him. He looks completly defeated and worn out. I hope he's gotten a job and is doing something productive other than dwell on all that's happened. It would also give him some time apart from CA and who wouldn't want that?

11. mom2chloe

mom2chloe Member

Are you sure it is an Orlando Magic shirt? Although I am sporting thick lensed prescription glasses today, I cannot see well enough to judge. TIA!

12. ecs5298

ecs5298 Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch Ki

Yep. Someone in the hearing thread posted the logo side by side and that was it.

I'm just thinking that if GA is working at the Orlando stadium where the Magic are playing, someone would have seen him and ratted him out to the media.

13. watcher9

watcher9 Well-Known Member

Maybe he went to a game and bought a souvenir shirt and then wore it to show off that he had been to a game?

14. Spangle

Spangle New Member

I don't think those shirts are cheap.

15. Paintr

Paintr New Member

Maybe Lee got one as a promotional gift. Doesn't he work events. Then maybe Lee gave it to George?

16. Star12

Star12 New Member

Sorry, IMO the logos did not look the same to me. And, I went to the Magic on-line store and saw nothing like that shirt. To me GA's shirt looked exactly like a security officer's shirt. Could have even been a car dealer logo on that shirt - he's comfortable around cars and he's done security at dealerships previously.

My vote is for security officer shirt.

17. Dear Prudence

Dear Prudence New Member

I do think it's an Orlando Magic logo. If you look at the picture linked in first post with the logo beside it, you can see the white star in the upper right on George's shirt's logo. You can also see the round shape of the basketball in the lower right.

Now, whether that's a fan shirt or uniform shirt, IDK. Personnally I am going with a fan shirt. If he did work security why would he have his uniform on for a 9 AM hearing today? The team plays tonight in Atlanta. http://www.nba.com/playoffs2010/eastseries6/?cid=playoffs_Google17068

18. affinity

affinity New Member

Oh, I just looked at the photo--that does indeed look like Orlando Magic logo

19. legalmania

legalmania Verified Paralegal

20. drip~drop

drip~drop kiss a fuzzie

I almost feel sorry for him until I click onto the thought that HE the ex-detcetive drove that car home from the lot with the decomp smell in it. IMO, no way he didn't know what that stench was. Once you smell it, you never forget it. He knew.
    moo

21. countzero

countzero self timeout

sheeze ... does it matter anyway where he is working. GA has a history of leaving a job within a short time of employment and this one will follow his history.

For all we know, it's just another scam he is pulling :waitasec: on CA and all the other women.

It's all about appearances with these people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.