Is ICA running her Defense?

it looks as though she's joking with JB. because he says something to her, probably like, "are you ok?" and she goes "are YOU ok? everyone else is ok, are YOU ok? good"

It looks to me like she's saying, "Go away. I don't want to deal with it. Go away. Okay?"

about 11:23

You know what? I looked at this again just now and it looks like she says, "Cool it!! Ok? Just, cool it!!"

Close to what you think she is saying. I am obviously not good at this, but that was my first impression.

My husband is fond of the phrase, "Cool it!" when he is talking to my mis-behaving daughter, so maybe I am seeing things. Not sure if this is even a phrase kids KC's age would use though.

Since it's that youngish attorney that argued the motion for improper court procedure & due process, it's safe to assume she was talking to Casey about a potential appeal.

KC running the defense...NOW that makes me want to LOL..She and JB are 2 of a kind..and for whatever reason she will do whatever he says or suggests..thus the issues last week, and disconnect last week (as KC did NOT understand the stragedy) and felt left out..Thus pouting etc...

The only thing the defense CAN DO right now is delay..delay..etc..and after that didnt work and extra days were available in that courtroom, THEY (JB et al) knew he had to waste yet another day..and hopes it goes to their benefit..

JP appears to feel on solid ground with his "Perry Plan"..JB could NOT cite any case to JP regarding affording defendent to know what possible jurors down the road there are..(Crystal Ball Defense :floorlaugh:)..Yikes...I think JB/CM and AF all know JP is on legal grounds..thus today's stunt!!

All this is JMOO..but it fits with the DT behaviors for the past years..Yikes we are coming up to the 3rd anniverasry of CAYLEE's untimely death :sick:

Since it's that youngish attorney that argued the motion for improper court procedure & due process, it's safe to assume she was talking to Casey about a potential appeal.

Benjaminfpierce-- Welcome!

:wagon:

it looks as though she's joking with JB. because he says something to her, probably like, "are you ok?" and she goes "are YOU ok? everyone else is ok, are YOU ok? good"

Oh, very interesting! I so hear those words coming out of ICA's mouth when I read along with your dialogue. Following along with that it looks to me she says right after "I'm hanging in (there). I think you hit the nail on the head there!

That's exactly what I saw ICA say at first, to the person standing behind the chair: "Are you OK?" Then later it appears that she says "I want to get it done" or "I want it done."

The person she is talking to is not JB, though (IMO). Looks to me like it is Ann Finnell (sp?).

EDIT: I am wrong, it is CM, not AF.

That's exactly what I saw ICA say at first, to the person standing behind the chair: "Are you OK?" Then later it appears that she says "I want to get it done" or "I want it done."

The person she is talking to is not JB, though (IMO). Looks to me like it is Ann Finnell (sp?).

I think it's CM, didn't someone point out his ring in one of the other threads?

Betcha ICA caught wind of what CA and GA are up to. But that doesn't explain why JB had to leave court. That could have been taken care of with a phone call after the days end or a drive back to Orlando later.

I think CA and GA figure into this somehow.

I'm perplexed. I did look at the video over and over and agree she says something along the lines, do it, yes, do it, while shaking her head and being very animated.

Is she running the defense team? I think the DT want her to believe so, but the girl obviously has some serious issues (narcassisic being the least of them). I can't imagine how difficult it would be to sit next to her day after day. I'd be chompin on Valium like it was candy!

MOO

Mel

I'm perplexed. I did look at the video over and over and agree she says something along the lines, do it, yes, do it, while shaking her head and being very animated.

Is she running the defense team? I think the DT want her to believe so, but the girl obviously has some serious issues (narcassisic being the least of them). I can't imagine how difficult it would be to sit next to her day after day. I'd be chompin on Valium like it was candy!

MOO

Mel

I'm beginning to need Valium just to look at her. She just makes me utterly SICK. She is one selfish witch

Well things are going SO WELL for her team I imagine this must be what is going on.

I think that her lawyers are trying to run the show but ICA is imposing her will at every turn.

I think she believes that after all this time she has *so much* legal know-how that she is fully competent to captain the ship. Her narcissism is given FULL REIGN in a trial setting. Its all ABOUT HER. Everyone is focusing on her - positive or negative attention, the narcissist cares not. The eyes of the world are upon her and SHE LOVES IT. She would like voir-dire to go on forever.

I think the little tiff between her and JB was about her refusing the last minute plea deal and that she threatened JB that if he comply with her wishes during trial time, he was out. And maybe she was sticking to her guns so he backed down.

She really BELIEVES this paralegal personality - its not a put-on!

Eeeeek! I guess we can expect things to go as swimmingly in future as they have thus far. *insert eyeroll*

If you watch the video at the very end she's talking to the new young female defense attorney and you can tell she's talking about JP because she is looking at him making this weird face (all animated) like he has done something wrong and she's going to get him. OMG, she is such a piece of work. I can't wait for the word 'GUILTY' and hopefully I will never see her mug again.

Her way of talking and is so arrogant and self-righteous. It will have a profound effect on any jury selected once the facts come out. Petulant, snitty and self-serving is hard to cloak in fashionable clothing.

moo

KC says something at about the 00:25 mark that makes AF put her hand through her hair and her head in her hand...so, AF was obviously being filled in about something at that point IMO. 3:50 is also very interesting...head shaking, a slight smirk. Crazy dynamics. I think KC looked more adamant than sad if that makes sense.

I have to weigh in here before I go to bed because it has been on my mind all day:

1) ica has been incarcerated in a solitary cell for several years

2)the trial now affords her the opportunity to be out of that cell for most of the day, interacting with intelligent people, wearing normal clothes, etc

3)the above schedule has liberated her a bit... no a lot... imhoo... and it is going to her head. She maybe is starting to feel somewhat like she is on the outside again.

4)she is not running this... but most likely wants to.

moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back