Is John running for Rep again?

RiverRat

Patsy Ramsey to the Left
Reaction score
http://www.petoskeynews.com/articles/2008/04/03/news/doc47f54128e7883745321973.txt

The race for the 105th district seat is only getting hotter.

John Ramsey, of Charlevoix, made his intentions to enter the field for the seat held by Rep. Kevin Elsenheimer (R-Bellaire) official today, and Jeff Garfield, of Otsego County, said he would investigating his chances through an exploratory committee over the coming weekend.

Ramsey and Garfield, both of whom ran against Elsenheimer in the 2004 primary, would raise the pool of Republicans competing to five if they file their official election paperwork by the May 13 deadline.

:bang:

Not if he doesn't get a Michigan drivers license!:doh:

Think he'll get a new wife to go along with his new image?

...a wife would be the standard,for sure !

Nah, I think he'll go for the sympathy vote instead. Everyone knows Patsy from last time and she is dead and he's a widower now. She'll be noticably absent of course and I think he'll work that in his favor.

It is just a great site.

Just reading over the site and what is really interesting is that the tip line was wrong on the back of their book and they never corrected it. Now if your child were brutally murdered and sexually assaulted at 6 years old and you write a book about it, do you really think that you would let the tip line number go out wrong?

Those are the things that the IDIs just let fade away. I know we have all heard about this number before, but it is so striking that they would just let that go. It is another example of don't worry about it, let it go, we will worry about it when someone mentions it. LKing never mentioned it. Just like he let Tricia's second part of her question regarding the disclosure in the civil case go by when John said he did not hear it. We really didn't need Larry King - it could have been Lou Smit or any one of the IDIs interviewing them.

It's not going anywhere......we may have to dust it off and give it an update or two - but considering how well it helped get the word out last time he tried this act - consider it set it stone.

For Tricia: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's not going anywhere......we may have to dust it off and give it an update or two - but considering how well it helped get the word out last time he tried this act - consider it set it stone.

For Tricia: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Tricia :clap: :clap: :clap: The Truth without apology

Amen.You'd think JR would have retired his ego by now.

Amen.You'd think JR would have retired his ego by now.

Not as long as he draws breath and it seems he has a new charm for his arm. I could get a lot cattier than that trust me. But I decided to behave myself for once which is better than this canidate deserves IMHO

Not as long as he draws breath and it seems he has a new charm for his arm. I could get a lot cattier than that trust me. But I decided to behave myself for once which is better than this canidate deserves IMHO
ain't that the truth !

I hope he does. This case has been quiet for so long JR probably thinks everybody has forgotten and it's finally over. In a way it is, IMO, but if he runs again he will have to answer some hard questions and it will revive the case and we might hear some new things.

I hope he does. This case has been quiet for so long JR probably thinks everybody has forgotten and it's finally over. In a way it is, IMO, but if he runs again he will have to answer some hard questions and it will revive the case and we might hear some new things.
yes,and he's probably better off staying out of the spotlight;the more he stays in it the more ppl realize there was no intruder;and after the Karr fiasco you'd think he would have learned,but seems he's not smart enough to realize that!

It is just a great site.

Just reading over the site and what is really interesting is that the tip line was wrong on the back of their book and they never corrected it. Now if your child were brutally murdered and sexually assaulted at 6 years old and you write a book about it, do you really think that you would let the tip line number go out wrong?

Maybe it's OJ's old tip line. He wasn't worried about getting any tips, either.

Trixie, I agree with you.

Maybe it's OJ's old tip line. He wasn't worried about getting any tips, either.

LOL...yeah, he looked for Nicole's killer out on the golf course, John must have done that too, because he HAD to have those darn golf clubs for some reason (Personally that would have been the LAST thing on my mind if my daughter had just been found murdered). All they both have to do is look in the mirror. No tip line needed.

..it seems to me that all the recent goings-on about FW's sealed depo are nothing more than PR....because JR plans to run again.Just a way to stay in the limelight,just as the Karr fiasco was.Wow,they always find a way,don't they?! Anyone in the PR industry can tell you this is pretty typical,when someone wants to draw in attention.
I hope JR is taking lots of pineapple along for those interstate trips! LOL.

Those darn golf clubs...if only...wonder if the police ever asked to check out those golf club and bag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back