Is LE toying with KC and her team?

frenchvixen

Reaction score
K. Reichs was just on CBS morning news whining again about never having met such "resistance" with LE. It just got me thinking that the Sheriff's office is enjoying toying with the evil one.

Remember how she tortured us and we were up all night thinking of where she may have disposed of Caylee's body, where was her Blackjack, what did the codes to LA mean? It's our turn now. Can you imagine the torture and torment of having JB come to visit her every day and say, "we still don't know.. LE is not releasing much". I really think that Sheriff Breary's "absolutely" and "in my gut" remarks are his professional way of giving the A's and Co. the finger. I love how he has not been intimated by the Hollywood defense team and will most likely torture them all the way until next year before any information is released. I'm starting to believe that they are purposely doing this to mentally torment especially KC for all that she has done to the Orlando community and the rest of the country.

it may sound harsh, but imo.. GOOD for them if they are!!

No. LE doesn't have the time to play stupid games with people's lives.

Well, the defense experts are in Florida, so this must be a costly delay, but I say, too bad! I'm happy LE going through with a fine-toothed comb. Caylee deserves it, and much more.

I did an about face with my opinion on the restrictions posed on the defense. For LE, you have ONE chance to collect evidence in a pristine state. Having the defense looky-loos around only ups the chance some piece of forensic evidence is deemed not trustworthy or tainted because someone stepped on something or sneezed or whatever. And what pray tell is the basis for the claim that these 'experts' have some obligation to behave themselves at the scene? They are paid for the opposite side. It's like giving a robber a loaded gun and asking him to recreate the crime.

Well lets face the facts. The defense team can spew whatever they want and they are not accountable for backing up what they say to the media. LE and the SD is held accountable for things said in the media. If Beary and others play on the A's and KC's words..then good for them. IMO this is their way of making a point while not doing a thing wrong. I think it's creative personally, and I'm glad they have found an outlet to vent their frustration. JMO.

No, these men and women have conducted themselves as professionals. I think they want to make sure that they collect every piece of Caylee they can find, and if that takes 31 days the defense will just have to wait. IMO KC already knows that it is her daughter, because SHE tossed her in the woods!

I sure wouldn't have minded if CSI left the Anthony's house a little messier than they needed to. I'll admit to some human failings, lol. :slap:

This is nothing more the out-of-court grandstanding, in my opinion. Looking at all there is to look at, it doesn't take a genius to know that Casey is really, really, really, REALLY far up crap creek without a paddle... thus her defense team can only do one thing: attempt to create doubt, create doubt, create doubt... and the best way to do it: skewer LE, the certified crime scene investigators, and the prosecution... to try to make them all look like bumbling idiots that don't know what they are doing. Notice, though, LE/prosecution keep working quietly and diligently, not wasting their time on the defense team's shenanigans.

As my J says... an empty barrel makes the most noise. The defense team has little to nothing on their side of saving Casey's tail... so... they are trying to make as much noise as possible to distract from the truth.

K. Reichs was just on CBS morning news whining again about never having met such "resistance" with LE. It just got me thinking that the Sheriff's office is enjoying toying with the evil one.

Remember how she tortured us and we were up all night thinking of where she may have disposed of Caylee's body, where was her Blackjack, what did the codes to LA mean? It's our turn now. Can you imagine the torture and torment of having JB come to visit her every day and say, "we still don't know.. LE is not releasing much". I really think that Sheriff Breary's "absolutely" and "in my gut" remarks are his professional way of giving the A's and Co. the finger. I love how he has not been intimated by the Hollywood defense team and will most likely torture them all the way until next year before any information is released. I'm starting to believe that they are purposely doing this to mentally torment especially KC for all that she has done to the Orlando community and the rest of the country.
With Reichs on TV this morning it only shows that the Prosecution was "absolutely" 100% correct about anything the defense get their mitts on will be broadcast nationally within hours. Can you imagine what she would have said had she (or any of the others) been allowed in the morgue or at the crime scene?

I just sit and grin with all these new developments. Remember slow and steady win the race. LE has had it tough from the get go with this case. They just put their heads down, worked hard and honestly, turned a deaf ear and kept plugging away. NOW - they have the upper hand and they know it.

All the talking heads were right about OCSO being one of the best around - they have handled (and will continue to handle) this case with the utmost integrity. The "off hand" remarks are great and IMO really put the screws in nice and tight!

i think in a backwards kind of way the defense team is absolutely ticked off

maybe they can reach out to their client

hehehehehehehehehheehe

With Reichs on TV this morning it only shows that the Prosecution was "absolutely" 100% correct about anything the defense get their mitts on will be broadcast nationally within hours. Can you imagine what she would have said had she (or any of the others) been allowed in the morgue or at the crime scene?

I just sit and grin with all these new developments. Remember slow and steady win the race. LE has had it tough from the get go with this case. They just put their heads down, worked hard and honestly, turned a deaf ear and kept plugging away. NOW - they have the upper hand and they know it.

All the talking heads were right about OCSO being one of the best around - they have handled (and will continue to handle) this case with the utmost integrity. The "off hand" remarks are great and IMO really put the screws in nice and tight!

Does anyone remember what reason Judge Strickland gave for denying the request for a gag order? I'm wondering if that would change after this circus by the scheme team?

Calling in all these "experts" - WASTE, A HUGE WASTE!!! She will be convicted swiftly and with no doubt. ABSOLUTELY!

Of course the defense will come up with some mis-truths or half-truths but in the end there will be no but.

LE knows in their gut they have KC hands-down. I just hope they all go out for pizza when its all over.

teehee

before long - the defense team will be eating each other and throwing each other under the bus..

how ironic.. they will do to each other and to casey EXACTLY what casey did to her child

:behindbar:furious:

Does anyone remember what reason Judge Strickland gave for denying the request for a gag order? I'm wondering if that would change after this circus by the scheme team?
Motion was denied for the autopsy because there is no formal identification. Out of respect for the body the Judge felt there was no reason for any strangers to be present.

As far as the crime scene denial, JB oopsied on that. The words "crime scene" were not put in the motion. Judge can't rule on something that is not asked for. I personally thought that was the highlight of last Friday. A real Homer Simpson "doh" moment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back