Is Mona Nelson of Houston TX a serial killer?

Bringing my beginning of a timeline over here for making connections to areas:

Thank you Lil.

It would be great if one of our talented WSers would make a map by date of crime and county. We could really hone in on a timeline for other cases :)

What I really want to know is her past known address, where she has lived. My thinking is if she killed it would be someone near where she lived. I don't have the tools to look that up. Did a quick info white pages look up but came up empty

Lera, last night I actually found about five or six addy's on her. Ach, why do I not save these things? It was on one of those sites like Peekyou or something.

I don't have time right now, but in case anyone wants to look. It wasn't white pages or peoplefinders. It was one I usually don't use that gives you addy's and social networks.

O.K. shirking my duties and jumped back on. This will drive me bats. I was not purposely looking for her addy. I waded through the news stories and came on one of those sites.

Perhaps someone will know. You type in the name. All people with that name come up on the left. You find it and it was her full name with the Yvette. Not the other surname though with the "P". I clicked it and up popped the addy's. There were several for Houston and I think two for Cookeville, Texas. It also listed her Myspace.

Zabasearch only shows the one Houston addy we had I think, but there are phone numbers. Regular white pages shows only one Mona with a "Y" and that's in Mt. Pl*as*nt. I don't think that is absolutely her though so didn't want to say.

Sorry if this was lengthy. Just wanted to save people time. It is out there though and it's definately not Peekyou. One just like that though.

Technology and Filly. Not good together.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Serial Killer in Houston?

Dewayne Homer | Coffee Street (March 16 or 17, 2004)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was killed on march 16 or 17 and left in a ditch on coffee street behind an elementary school. He was shot in the head and part of the body was set on fire this was in 2004.

Brought this over hope I did it right!

I'm looking at Houston PD Missing here: http://www.houstontx.gov/police/missing.htm

and I don't see Dewayne listed.

Salem

Radaris only turns up those two addresses. It turns up almost 100 MN's, though, so we'll need to be *very* careful we're looking at the right person.

Cookville is less than 10 miles from Mt. P, but I'm still not sure about that woman with the similar name. There are lots of N's in that area and many of them share the name.

My eyes are crossed.....Houston is homicide heaven. If you live there MOVE. lol.

Ok, maybe we need to look at arson w/deaths too. She like's fire?

Boxing dates are:

11/18/2006 @ Cut Off Youth Center, Cut Off, La.

(*Interestingly enough she had a battery charge in St. Charles La. the same year.)

4/23/2004 @ Radisson Hotel, Wichita, Kansas

2/18/2003 @AMC Flea Market, Oklahoma City, Ok.

6/21/1997 @ Onondaga A.C., Syracuse, New York

Boxing dates are:

(*Interestingly enough she had a battery charge in St. Charles La. the same year.)

Lori Ceci-Bova went missing in Syracuse in June 1997. But pretty early in the month, I think.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7018383.html

HOUSTON CHRONICLE
May 23, 2010, 9:35PM

Montgomery County sheriff's officials have arrested a 26-year-old man in connection with the discovery of a charred body in a trash can.

Just interesting, since she did the same thing.

Sadly, if you do a google search on "burned body" you will find a whole lot of them in the news from just the last few months to year. There was one just a few days ago in AZ too (though it was an adult).

Boxing dates are:

I'm thinking that if she was an olympic competitor and ranked 5th in the federation she probably partook in a whole lot more matches in her run between 1997 and 2006. So there are probably a whole lot more dates, KWIM?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back