Is Mona Nelson of Houston TX a serial killer?

I wonder if the number 7 mugshot got flipped. If you flipped it around it would match the Lane Bryant sketch down to the little freckle mole over one of the eyebrows. And the braid would also be on the correct side if the mugshot was flipped.

Whoa!!!! How did I get in here? Freaky - I was on the other JF thread, refreshed the page - and here I landed...

While I'm here, I wanted to add that I do not think that Mona is the Lane Bryant killer. To me, she looks like a woman. If I passed her on the street, I would not mistake her for a man. JMHO.

Now back through the Twilight Zone to the other JF thread...(insert Twilight Zone music here)

Whoa!!!! How did I get in here? Freaky - I was on the other JF thread, refreshed the page - and here I landed...

While I'm here, I wanted to add that I do not think that Mona is the Lane Bryant killer. To me, she looks like a woman. If I passed her on the street, I would not mistake her for a man. JMHO.

Now back through the Twilight Zone to the other JF thread...(insert Twilight Zone music here)

We are working on a new osmosis by thought thing, glad to see it worked. :crazy:

Perhaps you are thinking of Gary Amaya. He was killed by police earlier in December during a robbery in Chicago. He is a suspect in some other unsolved shootings in the area and LE doing their due diligence have checked him out regarding the Lane Bryant case. The problem is that he is very obviously a white man.

http://www.thereporteronline.net/atf.php?sid=23064&current_edition=2010-12-16
That was probably it, as I couldn't find the link I deleted my post that you quoted...LOL I'm going to give myself an hour time out because Im feeling too anxious

You were abducted. Duh. :kimsterwink:

One thing did stick out from one witness in the lane Bryant murder and she said the perp had on jeans with rinestones on the back pocket...would a male wear that? LOL

That was probably it, as I couldn't find the link I deleted my post that you quoted...LOL I'm going to give myself an hour time out because Im feeling too anxious

It's alright Lera, we have been hit with alot of info today. I think most of us are on overload.

I am stuck on the Lane Bryant Murders in Illinois from 2008 and the uncanny resemblance to MN!!! If nothing else, a picture of her in Illinois may trigger a memory of someone there???

Attachments

• Lane Bryant vs Mona Nelson.bmp
    567.8 KB · Views: 85
Do you think the stun gun in her truck could have contributed to the LEO considering that she may have murdered before?

One thing did stick out from one witness in the lane Bryant murder and she said the perp had on jeans with rinestones on the back pocket...would a male wear that? LOL

It's been a loooong day for me too. I'm having deja vue of having the same conversation about the rinestones with other sleuthers. I should probably bump up that thread.

WOW! She has those side dreadlocks just like described in the Chicago case! And...she is definitely very masculine looking!

I don't normally see such a close match. This is worth looking into.

lanebryantkillertc22808.jpg

Well, ain't that interesting. Course I can also say I know a few men who would and do wear rhinestones on their jeans, so.....
Not to mention beaded braids.

And MN may not be connected, absolutely. I go back and forth on gender recognition with MN. I also have the same problem with a checker at Walmart. And listening to the 911 call from Lane Bryant didn't help much either. It's a mid range voice and I can't place it as a man or a woman. I'm looking forward to hearing MN speak. That would rule her out for me.

Lera, how did you know I was just going to go looking for that link?

Suziq,

I have 40 links open and I saw that while looking at another link...then went back to it...so you can see why I'm just a little anxious. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back