Is no one searching for Haleigh?

I wish LE would be out there begging people to search their properties. At least we heard they have news about the prior weekend and the night of the crime. That was great to hear that. Of course, we want more. What did they find?

Did they ever check Aunt Eliza's place?

Or Katrina's place? Doesn't she own a tree service/nursery. She should have many tools available also. Was rc visiting her earlier that day or doing work for her that day?

I hate to say this, but I think there is something very wrong with LE. I have never seen a case handled like this, except one 20 years ago here and it was never solved. Even those of us who have worked in law enforcement are puzzled at the way information or lack of it has been handled. And I don't think Haleigh is alive and they know where she is because if she were alive, it would be more than likely she would be being abused and in decency they could not leave her at the hands of an abuser. I haven't seen anyone with high enough morals there who would want to protect her. I am surprised that the people who live around there have not spoken out. how could such a fear overwhelm everyone in that town? I am sickened by these people, but they don't have to answer to me, I just pray they can answer to our Father in Heaven.

I have to totally agree with what you said. The only explanation that I can come up with is that Ron was working for an agency, ie informant, and they don't want to blow that information line until they have what or who it is that they want.

That or Ron has information on someone high up in LE in Putnam County and they are trying not to let that information out. I think that alot more should be made of what Charlie Jones said when he made the statement that Ron wouldn't be arrested because this was Putnam County and he knew how things worked in Putnam County.

You would think that at least Haleigh's family (Cummings) would be out looking for her, if no one else. BUT they haven't.

If this is true, and LE is actually threatened by RC, the situation in Putnam County couldn’t be worse. However why else would they constantly be backing off of Ron? Trying to get Misty or anyone else to out him? I just wonder how many really know what is what down there. CJ mentioned on his 911 call, “I know how things are in Putnam county and he won’t be arrested".

BBM.. And as I see it, there hasn't been too much pressure applied to Misty to get her to out him either.....Wonder why?...JMO

I also suspect CJ may very well know what he is talking about...JMO

This is what i am not understanding..... LE says they don't want the public out searching b/c it is too dangerous. (or something to that effect) Well, isn't it LE's job to "clean up" the town? Why aren't they cleaning up their town and making it a safer place for the Citizens of Putnam County.

A tiny little 6 year old has gone missing and all the adult drama has taken over... and to me that is sad.... I just don't get it.....

I was not sure where I should post this, I was going to start a thread but figured maybe this would be the best place to put this for now. Mod's please move as needed.

LE had said they didn't want anyone searching, they later said they welcomed anyone that wanted to search. So, if anyone in the area wants to search here are some areas and maybe a quick call to LE before a search would be wise to be on the safe side.

I have been looking into the Dunns bridge area and the connecting bridges. I was also looking for areas that the number "3" would come into play.

If you look at how all these bridges are connected, it could be possible that someone did dispose of Haleigh in one of these area. I was trying to compare and see how far these locations are from the Mondex as well. There are so many areas of water and brush in FL. It is almost impossible to pinpoint where someone would dispose of a body.

Here is a link that shows where some of the bridges are and how they connect. "Snip" http://www.southeastroads.com/us-017nf_fl.html

Now within the city limits of Pomona Park, U.S. 17 next meets Putnam County 308B (Main Street).

Putnam County 308B follows Main Street west on its 5.24-mile route to Putnam County 309 (3rd Avenue) in Welaka. Prospect Avenue ties into this set of flashers from the southwest while Main Street continues northeast to Pomona Landing Road.

Continuing northwest through Pomona Park on the 17-mile drive to the Putnam County seat of Palatka.
Rural scenes along U.S. 17 north between Pomona Park and Sisco.

Entering the rural community of Satsuma, where U.S. 17 takes its northeastern turn.

Putnam County 309 leads north from Georgetown 12.55 miles to U.S. 17 at Satsuma.

Curving northeastward now, U.S. 17 next meets Putnam County 309B (Buffalo Bluff Road).

Putnam County 309B travels just 2.14 miles northwest to a mobile home park community along the St. Johns River from U.S. 17 at Buffalo Bluff.

Reassurance shield posted along U.S. 17 north in Buffalo Bluff.

Approaching the Dunns Creek high level bridge of U.S. 17 north.

A modern bridge with full shoulders carries two lanes of U.S. 17 over Dunns Creek into the San Mateo area. Dunns Creek joins Crescent Lake with the St. Johns River.

U.S. 17 shield posted after the route touches down from the Dunns Creek Bridge and San Mateo Road.

Horse Landing Road spurs south from U.S. 17 to Sutherlands Still on Dunns Creek.

San Mateo is centered around the merge of Florida 100 with U.S. 17 north.

Florida 100 enters San Mateo from Bunnell to the southeast. Unsigned Florida 20 travels with the route from the Flagler County seat through to a merge with U.S. 17 and unsigned Florida 15 north.

U.S. 17 widens to four lanes in anticipation of joining with Florida 100 west. Florida 100 links Palatka with Palm Coast and Flagler Beach.

U.S. 17 north & Florida 100 turn northward toward East Palatka. Unsigned Florida 15 north & 20 west tag along for the ride.

A truck weigh station resides within the median of U.S. 17 & Florida 100 ahead of East Palatka.

Also,anyone know where this is? STAR ROUTE 3 SATSUMA FL 32189

I am not sure where this is either, but it is a road in Alabama? Route 3. http://shields.aaroads.com/show.php?image=AL19690031

Star Routes were postal routes that were(are) contracted out by the USPS. I suspect every rural area in the US has several roads known as Star Route. It used to be the mailing address, iirc, similar to Rt 1, Box 179 as an address [just an example, not anybody I know]. The Rt 1 isn't the name of a real thoroughfare, just tells which postal contractor's route the box is on.

[sorry, if you haven't lived out in the boonies, it's probably hard to understand what I'm trying to say]

Star Routes were postal routes that were(are) contracted out by the USPS. I suspect every rural area in the US has several roads known as Star Route. It used to be the mailing address, iirc, similar to Rt 1, Box 179 as an address [just an example, not anybody I know]. The Rt 1 isn't the name of a real thoroughfare, just tells which postal contractor's route the box is on.

[sorry, if you haven't lived out in the boonies, it's probably hard to understand what I'm trying to say]

Here is an aluminum contractor who uses Star Route 3 in Satsuma as his address:

https://www.myfloridalicense.com/LicenseDetail.asp?SID=&id=91286151171D492530193F98133E07B0

eta - but I have no idea what context you saw it in, so my whole answer might be irrelevant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back