Is TH Responsible in any way for the Disappearance of Kyron? **NO DISCUSSION**

Is TH Responsible for the Disappearance of Kyron?

• Yes

Votes: 321 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • No Clue

Votes: 86 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she is. Maybe she isn't. That's where I stand. I can see how it could have been her, but then I see how DY and KH need so badly to believe it's her. We are hearing one side of this, and there are alot of "issues" that have been there for years. I'm just not at all sure those "issues" caused Kyron to disappear.

Here's my :twocents:

I think that I would like to see an interview with TH. However, I doubt her attorney would allow such a thing at this point, so I doubt we'll get that advantage to see her side of things.

Her lack of urgency since Kyron went missing is suspicious to me. Her comments on FB that have been widely discussed here and in the media, her demeanor in the two pressers of which she appeared, and her "sexting" episode put my hinky meter on overload.

That's where I'm at right now. Feel free to disagree, I can take it. :D

I am not sure, honestly.. Her lack of concern on her face, amongst a plethera of other things doesn't make her guilty. But I sure am leaning toward her being responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

I can't really say now. I used to think so, but.... I'd really, REALLY like to know what DDS said at the GJ and why she was subpoenaed.

I believe TH to be responsible.

And sadly, I believe Kyron to be deceased.

I think that I would like to see an interview with TH. However, I doubt her attorney would allow such a thing at this point, so I doubt we'll get that advantage to see her side of things.

Her lack of urgency since Kyron went missing is suspicious to me. Her comments on FB that have been widely discussed here and in the media, her demeanor in the two pressers of which she appeared, and her "sexting" episode put my hinky meter on overload.

I've been considering these things, and I can honestly only say that being a crappy person does not make you guilty of this kidnapping/murder. If that is all it took, I think any of us could pick out at least one or two other people in this story that could be equally guilty. :twocents:

I don't think she had the heart to do it. She would have been too upset the rest of the day had she actually killed him or seen it done. In the end, she chickened out & called in her wing-man to do the dirty deed.

My current position:

Would I be shocked if TMH turns out to be guilty? Absolutely not.

But, in the absence of clear info from LE and without charges laid, I continue to seek in as many other avenues as possible. I continue to take all media statements with the grain of salt I think they deserve.

Since KH, DY, TY, the media and so many others are convinced she is guilty, I believe it behooves some of us to keep the door open for other options.

I don't like being on the fence, I'd rather be on the Terri is guilty side. But try as I may I can't climb down. Oh, I go on walk about, but by the end of the day, I'm right back up here.

I'll just post my own opinion, which I realize may be in the minority view right now. But it will feel good to just blurt it out here. If I'm wrong later, I'll be one of the first to eat crow, I promise you.

But right now, I don't really like the fence very much, and unless there's big evidence out there to prove Terri wasn't involved - like finding another person who kidnapped Kyron - then she was the last person to see him alive.

So I haven't been on the fence for a long time and I don't see her as a victim. Frankly, I'm baffled why some people think murder for hire might be justified in a bad marriage - since when? A crime is a crime. Plotting is plotting. This whole thing is completely hinky to me.

The police aren't investigating Kaine as a bad father either. He is the one with custody of his daughter now, which Terri is not fighting against at all. Why should we assume that he was abusive and TH or her friends are hiding Kyron for his own good? And for what motive? Why not just contact the police and start proceedings against Kaine, then? But none of that has happened, so I think it's a big red herring. Otherwise she would have hidden her own precious daughter as well - but she didn't.

Here's the court affidavit about the sexting and the restraining order against Terri. This is real evidence. The cell phones and text messages, as well as images, are part of the court record and the evidence and were viewed by a judge "in camera" or in his chambers.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

These are not just rumors, but part of public court records and the judge saw the sexting photos and messages to both Cook and the landscaper before slapping a restraining order on Terri. He couldn't do that without just cause.

See the last two paragraphs and especially the last line in the image below - police have this evidence!

HormanCase1.jpg

I like to look at what people do and not what they or their defense attorneys say.

Terri's story of the morning Kyron disappeared doesn't fit the circumstances. The police have said her cell phone records don't add up. Having not seen all the evidence we can't know for sure, but most of the time cell phones are indicators of where someone is at the time. They were used in the Peterson case and I don't know why we should just assume the police are wrong about her whereabouts.

I don't understand the whole thing about the doctor's note and the science fair, or why she didn't go back to get the project since she had the truck.

The police have her cell phone records with sexting and "lurid pictures" which is stated in court records. So she was being unfaithful with a landscaper who might have talked to her about murder for hire. Then she was quick to have an affair in the middle of the search for Kyron with her other sexting partner - an old friend of Kaine's! Sorry, but this is beginning to remind me of Scott Peterson and Amber Frey!

Kaine may not be a model husband, and it's a shame he left Desiree for Terri while she was pregnant - to me that's despicable if it's true. The whole extended family thing is sort of tragic and I feel sorry for the kids.

But that doesn't change the fact the Kaine and Desiree were NOT at the school that day and TH was. Trying to cast doubt on everyone else involved doesn't quite work in this case, anymore than it worked to blame homeless people in the Peterson case - and the defense tried that over and over.

JMO

This is exactly where I am.

I wish we would get more facts on th telephone pings and videos.

I'm unsure, Th actions have been questionable but i also feel they have been slanted in the media I posted an example of the reporting on another thread.

post copied here:
"One-sentence e-mails she'd shoot off to me," Young said Tuesday in a one-on-one interview with The Oregonian. "She e-mailed me three of four times that day, which is kind of strange."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...disappear.html

It is this type of reporting that is really starting to get my back up and i can see where people think there is a witchhunt going on... Dy actually said that Th would e-mail her up to 5 times a day on a regular basis, what was strange was that Th e-mails were usually wordy and these were not..(paraphrasing not an actual word for word quote) This article makes it sound like it was out of the ordinary that Th would e-mail her IMO....grrrrrr

With LE remaining silent and now hearing most of KH & DY statements have come from Th herself and not the briefings we were lead to believe coupled with the inconsistencies on Th behaviour ..well for me that puts a whole new slant on what we know. having said that i'm having a hard time producing an alternate theory on how Kyron managed to completely vanish from school and no one noticed (leaving with mom seems to the most plausible for me).

since the interview where it was stated Th was the source of most information leaked by the family and not Le i have also started to question if DY or TH is the notorious "reliable source" that we here so much from. The cell phone pings were leaked early and they both confirmed they learned that from TH not LE.
Also the timing on DS appearing it was put out there and then within 20 mins or so the article was edited with the letter from the family. the timing seems so coincidental..Pure speculation on my part mind you :)

so here i sit perched on my fence patiently waiting for Le to tip their hand and getting a fine set of slivers in the process as i tend to slightly slip from one side to the other...

MOO

Thank you for starting this thread Kimster. I was hoping someone would start one like this, but I was too afraid to start my own because my new threads always seem to disappear for some (usually legitimate) reason due to my inexperience on WS.

After the audio interview yesterday and learning that most of what DY & KH have revealed in the weekly pressers is based on second/third hand info that TH told other people...I am questioning EVERYTHING I *thought* I "knew" about this case.

We thought TH was pinging on SI based on MSM reports from various "reliable sources". Now we know that this was just based on TH's temper tantrum after her LDT.

The MFH plot seems to be real, although still not confirmed by LE in the media. The fact that it is on court documents tells me that LE gave KH and his atty enough evidence to believe it to be true enough to tell it to a judge. So I'm putting that in my "true" file along with all the sexting stuff. (Yeah, there's some degree of assumption there....but I'm going with it for now.)

The MFH thing makes TH look bad. Very, very, VERY BAD. Is it possible that the MFH is true, but she still had nothing to do with Kyron going missing? Yes. Is it likely? No. I do have a hint of doubt running in my head though that says maybe SHE didn't have anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, but perhaps some unsavory characters she may have associated herself with may have done it for some other reason (retaliation, non-payment, etc.).

I'm also mentally piecing together the mental issues of TH. Alcoholism to the point of drinking herself to sleep in 2005. History of stimulants, etc. for body building contests. Having a baby 20 months ago. Possible PPD. The possibility that she was training for another competition and may have started back on those same stimulants she is said to have taken previously when training for events. The possible interaction of those stimulants and PPD meds. The stress of caring for someone else's child (Kyron) in addition to having your own teenager and infant. The apparent lack of communication/affection/attention in the marriage between KH & TH. Could all of this have created a "perfect storm" in her brain chemistry to create some sort of psychosis? I do think that is possible.

Then, add the whole DDS thing into the mix (which we don't really know what she may or may not know at this point...it's all just speculation), and I'm very torn as to whether TH may have called DDS as a result of a horrible accident and needed help getting rid of a body and/or creating an alibi for TH....or the two of them planned this and DDS (who is said to not like children) may have rubbed off on TH. Perhaps DDS is how Th got hooked up with the LS and/or other hitman possibilities.

I'm also wondering if DDS and MC knew each other somehow.

I'll just post my own opinion, which I realize may be in the minority view right now. But it will feel good to just blurt it out here. If I'm wrong later, I'll be one of the first to eat crow, I promise you.

But right now, I don't really like the fence very much, and unless there's big evidence out there to prove Terri wasn't involved - like finding another person who kidnapped Kyron - then she was the last person to see him alive.

We don't know that as a fact.

So I haven't been on the fence for a long time and I don't see her as a victim. Frankly, I'm baffled why some people think murder for hire might be justified in a bad marriage - since when? A crime is a crime. Plotting is plotting. This whole thing is completely hinky to me.

If the murder for hire plot was such a done deal, why no arrest? LE has not actually said a word about it, OR anything else.

The police aren't investigating Kaine as a bad father either. He is the one with custody of his daughter now, which Terri is not fighting against at all. Why should we assume that he was abusive and TH or her friends are hiding Kyron for his own good? And for what motive? Why not just contact the police and start proceedings against Kaine, then? But none of that has happened, so I think it's a big red herring. Otherwise she would have hidden her own precious daughter as well - but she didn't.

I like to look at what people do and not what they or their defense attorneys say.

I think that too, but not being in Terri's shoes and having a high priced attorney, I can't make that call.

Terri's story of the morning Kyron disappeared doesn't fit the circumstances. The police have said her cell phone records don't add up. Having not seen all the evidence we can't know for sure, but most of the time cell phones are indicators of where someone is at the time. They were used in the Peterson case and I don't know why we should just assume the police are wrong about her whereabouts.

Again, this is not coming from LE.

I don't understand the whole thing about the doctor's note and the science fair, or why she didn't go back to get the project since she had the truck.

The police have her cell phone records with sexting and "lurid pictures" which is stated in court records. So she was being unfaithful with a landscaper who might have talked to her about murder for hire. Then she was quick to have an affair in the middle of the search for Kyron with her other sexting partner - an old friend of Kaine's! Sorry, but this is beginning to remind me of Scott Peterson and Amber Frey!

Kaine may not be a model husband, and it's a shame he left Desiree for Terri while she was pregnant - to me that's despicable if it's true. The whole extended family thing is sort of tragic and I feel sorry for the kids.

But that doesn't change the fact the Kaine and Desiree were NOT at the school that day and TH was. Trying to cast doubt on everyone else involved doesn't quite work in this case, anymore than it worked to blame homeless people in the Peterson case - and the defense tried that over and over.If it's not Terri, it does not have to be DY or KH.

JMO

My responses in color..........

Wasn't the sexting leaked by KH? Are we sure it even happened?

I dunno what to believe (or whom) anymore. There just isn't enough evidence that we're privy to to make a definitive decision. I think the MFH plot leads me to believe that TH could have done something with/to Kyron. Other than that, I'm still on the fence. It's hard for me to believe anyone can raise a child and then harm them, of course, like in the case of Susan Smith, it happens. Her motive is still missing, unless it is true the KH was having an affair and she did it to get back at him. If she didn't do it, then LE has wasted a whole lot of time looking at the wrong person, but that too, has been known to happen. Hard tellin.... not knownin'.

Thank you for starting this thread Kimster. I was hoping someone would start one like this, but I was too afraid to start my own because my new threads always seem to disappear for some (usually legitimate) reason due to my inexperience on WS.

After the audio interview yesterday and learning that most of what DY & KH have revealed in the weekly pressers is based on second/third hand info that TH told other people...I am questioning EVERYTHING I *thought* I "knew" about this case.

We thought TH was pinging on SI based on MSM reports from various "reliable sources". Now we know that this was just based on TH's temper tantrum after her LDT.

The MFH plot seems to be real, although still not confirmed by LE in the media. The fact that it is on court documents tells me that LE gave KH and his atty enough evidence to believe it to be true enough to tell it to a judge. So I'm putting that in my "true" file along with all the sexting stuff. (Yeah, there's some degree of assumption there....but I'm going with it for now.)

The MFH thing makes TH look bad. Very, very, VERY BAD. Is it possible that the MFH is true, but she still had nothing to do with Kyron going missing? Yes. Is it likely? No. I do have a hint of doubt running in my head though that says maybe SHE didn't have anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, but perhaps some unsavory characters she may have associated herself with may have done it for some other reason (retaliation, non-payment, etc.).

I'm also mentally piecing together the mental issues of TH. Alcoholism to the point of drinking herself to sleep in 2005. History of stimulants, etc. for body building contests. Having a baby 20 months ago. Possible PPD. The possibility that she was training for another competition and may have started back on those same stimulants she is said to have taken previously when training for events. The possible interaction of those stimulants and PPD meds. The stress of caring for someone else's child (Kyron) in addition to having your own teenager and infant. The apparent lack of communication/affection/attention in the marriage between KH & TH. Could all of this have created a "perfect storm" in her brain chemistry to create some sort of psychosis? I do think that is possible.

Then, add the whole DDS thing into the mix (which we don't really know what she may or may not know at this point...it's all just speculation), and I'm very torn as to whether TH may have called DDS as a result of a horrible accident and needed help getting rid of a body and/or creating an alibi for TH....or the two of them planned this and DDS (who is said to not like children) may have rubbed off on TH. Perhaps DDS is how Th got hooked up with the LS and/or other hitman possibilities.

I'm also wondering if DDS and MC knew each other somehow.

BBM

Oh my goodness - I am so glad you asked. I have been chewing that one over, myself. I'd really like to know more about these two.

Most of what we know is theory pasted together by rumor. The only fact I am certain of is Kyron is not at home. I do not believe Terri is a truthful person. This is of great concern to me but as a layperson with no formal education in the matter to decipher her personality, it remains simply a concern. The time lines are not from LE therefore they are not working evidence, merely conjecture. My greatest fear is LE is holding few cards leaving Kyron to remain as a missing and endangered child.

Am most beholding to Kyron's natural parents for putting aside their egos, their past, no matter how unattractive it may sound to the armchairs because they want their son home. It is my belief this is how people who love you react.

My gut says she knows something, whether by her association she fascilitated the act or by her own hand, she holds the key. Evidence, I have none other than a continual series of events that lead me to conclude she is not a truthful person. If everyone in this world who ever told a lie was in prison this world would be run by my cat Annie.

There you have it. Fence sitter, yes and no. My gut rarely fails me.

I don't think she had the heart to do it. She would have been too upset the rest of the day had she actually killed him or seen it done. In the end, she chickened out & called in her wing-man to do the dirty deed.

I have been thinking about this too. But KH saying that she appeared perfectly normal, sitting at her laptop, showing off pictures, etc....makes me wonder. If she wasn't involved, wouldn't there have been something hinky about her disposition just a matter of hours after whatever happened, happened (even if she didn't do the deed, but knew that something had happened to Kyron).

Then you have DY saying that TH's behavior was hinky from that very first phone call.

Was KH really just SO CLUELESS that he didn't notice obvious behavior changes in TH when he got home that day. And why isn't he looking back in retrospect and identifying hinky behaviors now, like he has said about stuff back in 2005 (alcoholism, stimulant use, etc).

:banghead::waitasec: I'm so confused.

I love the idea of this thread. I would love to see some sort of representation of the shifting of opinion regarding TH's involvement over time, or with each case event or release (or non-release) of information. Maybe next big case. :)

Meanwhile, since there is no cost for being wrong, I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve. I believe she did it. I don't really think there was anyone 100% complicit with her, but I do believe others may have assisted without exactly knowing what they were assisting with, due to deception and manipulation. Friends support friends, up to the point where it becomes a felony. I have a clearance to maintain, friend or no friend, I'm not risking that for anyone. Other people's boundaries may differ.

In fact, even if there WAS a cost for being wrong, I'd put some money on my position. If it were legal to bet on things like this, I would probably stake $50 on it.

Wasn't the sexting leaked by KH? Are we sure it even happened?

Yes, it is real and it happened. The sexting is listed in court filings as a reason for a restraining order keeping TH away from the house and her daughter. It says the proof is in the cell phone records that are part of the body of evidence.

You can read the affidavit. If this was in question, the restraining order probably wouldn't have been okay'd by a judge. He viewed the cell phone records "in camera" or in his chambers.

I'll add that to my post if it isn't too late to edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefdartz